Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste, what say you????

DgreenFSU66

Steve,

We are all looking for some insight, what do you make of this? Has the budget with the new rate gone into effect? Warka holdings went from 75 billion to 250 billion... 3.33 times what it was. Your opinion would be nice to hear.

According to the Man of God, he spent 11 nights at my house. Our God whom we are serving confirmed to him. It is 3.33. God bless your heart sir. When it comes to past, let's get together and I will share this testamony with you. You have the facts and we have the word from God. Keept the faith. -Chang

We are all indeed interested in Steve's insights. His silence over the past couple of days may indicate some frustration with the forum. After netinfo have a more accurate rendering of the budget article, there were 3 more pages of comments praising ennorste. While we are certainly thankful for his hard work, it is clear that most people do not read comments. He seemed a little perturbed about that in chat...........just sayin.

According to the Man of God, he spent 11 nights at my house. Our God whom we are serving confirmed to him. It is 3.33. God bless your heart sir. When it comes to past, let's get together and I will share this testamony with you. You have the facts and we have the word from God. Keept the faith. -Chang

Chang, are you speaking of Frank...?

No

Chang, are you speaking of Frank...?

No, the man of God is asian, he travels international preaching gospel and healing the sick folks all over the asia area. It will come to past. Praise God for he is good all the time. -chang

Steve,

We are all looking for some insight, what do you make of this? Has the budget with the new rate gone into effect? Warka holdings went from 75 billion to 250 billion... 3.33 times what it was. Your opinion would be nice to hear.

I thought I remember a letter posted from Warka that they were going to do something like a stock split - I believe this is what we're seeing - NOT a $3.33 rate - kind of neutral info actually .