Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Southbound Posts: KTF 3/1/10

k98nights

It is true the spoken word... to believe that the CBI or the IMF has any say in this matter... such folly!... the script is written by our Father in Heaven... as Shakespear once said... the world is merely a stage and we're all merely actors... what is your part in this grand play good child... be patient... it is unfolding before us like a sweet flower... would you sit in your garden and fret over a seedling sprouting from the earth... relax, be at peace... we will all be rich in monies and materail when the season is ripe for the harvest and not before hand... enough said... thank you for listening.

Call me hopeful but cautious. I always enjoy reading a positive post no matter how overly enthusiastic it is, but I have to say that, from what I've learned in the last few months about Iraqi economy and IQD in circulation, I would sooner expect the RV to be at 1 IQD = .01 USD than anything above 1 IQD = .86 -- but that's just my cautious opinion! Thanks for letting me vent. DinarVets is my new addiction.

Call me hopeful but cautious. I always enjoy reading a positive post no matter how overly enthusiastic it is, but I have to say that, from what I've learned in the last few months about Iraqi economy and IQD in circulation, I would sooner expect the RV to be at 1 IQD = .01 USD than anything above 1 IQD = .86 -- but that's just my cautious opinion! Thanks for letting me vent. DinarVets is my new addiction.

$.01 and I can pay off my SUV!

$.86 and I'll buy YOU an SUV!

yes, my dinar friends, life is in the hands of the Almighty. He will allow this when the time is right.. we are seeing the door ajar and is ready to burst open with bountiful blessings you cannot even imagine. He controls the universe and the lives that are in it. Galatians says.. " when the fullness of time has come I will send forth.... " I want it all back what the evil one has taken from me and my family.. he is defeated and we can rejoice our Heavenly Father is watching out for us today.. Praise His Name and shout the victory.