Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MORE WTO NEWS

harleyharryfl

I am very sorry about the link I got this from another site in the news on DD i would have brought the link but not a comp guy don't know how sorry again I try to stick to the news and stay away from the guru post... ......GO RV>>>>>>>>>>>>> B)

NP, there is another one out today......its about to happen.....meetings to educate them how to work as a full member tells me that we are about there........why meet if it was not to be?

NP, there is another one out today......its about to happen.....meetings to educate them how to work as a full member tells me that we are about there........why meet if it was not to be?

I agree I think we are much closer than we are lead to believe from most of the articles and the fact that there is a huge amount of them of recent tells me that something big is on the way in short time .........I SAY GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV>>>>>>>>>>>> B)

• Upvote 1

Is there a link for this article? If true W.T.O. full members cannot be in Chapter VII and has to have a Internationally Recognized and Trade-able Currency tongue.gif

It would make sense that they would need all trade restrictions/sanctions removed to participate and be a full active member.....not sure if it is 100% fact that their currency would need to be internationally accepted, I think we have brought this up before and there were a couple members that didnt really have all that but I could be wrong....

I do know that Iraq stated as a goal to bring the dinar closer on par with the USD once accepted fully into the WTO.....

Usually Iraq has to bring a babysitter. Generally she is menopausal(very strict, carry's a bat), loves grapefruit, has cleavage, and is lesbian. She is the only one that keeps Iraq in line.

You did not say that she lives with a camel that wears a bra named Ali, that is a dinar dealer, and they live in a trailer park called "Fantasy Destination" with their three legged dog, Butch. B)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

It would make sense that they would need all trade restrictions/sanctions removed to participate and be a full active member.....not sure if it is 100% fact that their currency would need to be internationally accepted, I think we have brought this up before and there were a couple members that didnt really have all that but I could be wrong....

I do know that Iraq stated as a goal to bring the dinar closer on par with the USD once accepted fully into the WTO.....

Good points, thanks for your input..