Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Possumism...

possum

Possum , in light of your significant "intell" could you give us a idea of which direction to go once we are all wealthy? This is the scariest part for me. I have never had alot of surplus income and would be very interested in your oppinion of how to invest afterwords. I truely believe that your intell is comming from a higher understanding of the machanics of wealth and wealth manigment. I believe that I can read that through all your jest....please let us know what you think......

Hey Possum, I'm attending a cocktail party where the dress code is sure to be casual, should I wear a blazer with jeans and a button down shirt or a sweater over a shirt and tie with khaki pants?

This is definitely the question of the hour. Possum on attire, congeneality, and dress codes will be most informative! Thank you for boiling it down to the crux of the matter, TJ. By the way, still my favorite avatar on the entire site!

FP

once again, possum rollin' in with the news from the vioces, I hear vioces too......It's just my wife asking who the hel_ is this "POSSUM" you keep laughing at.... Keep up the good work...It may not be accurate, but it is ALWAYS possum!!!! Good times brother, good times! Keep smiling! Go dinar!

Possum - first understand the word "intel", it derives from the word - intelligence, one of many things you lack. Just STOP! You have no credibility, no friends in high places and playing a drunken fool is pretty pathetic.

RKA

Please be nice, and NO name calling...! Remember he's just Possum - and Our Possum at that.

Thanks in advance for considering what I just said.

Be Blessed,

RON ;)