Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Curious Question about De La Rue locations

Parrish23

I'm trying to get a game plan down for when I want to cash in my dinars. Does anybody know about any banks that have De La Rue machines around Pennsylvania or Ohio? Around that general area or anywhere for that matter? I will not let my dinars leave my sight and I dont trust banks to "send my money away to be verified". If anybody has any information on De La Rue locations, to sum it up, please let me know on here. We need to start thinking about HOW to actually RECIEVE our FUTURE.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Good try.

It does NOT matter if you have receipts and paperwork.

Money has to be verified!

It can be counterfit money no matter where you purchased them.

Agreed a bank is not gonna trust u or ur receipt or "cert of auth" from dinartrade or anyone else for that matter. I would expect to have to jave it sent away even if they do have a de la rue. My bank sent away ny leftover euros and pounds from my last vac b4 depositing my money into ky acct

I'm trying to get a game plan down for when I want to cash in my dinars. Does anybody know about any banks that have De La Rue machines around Pennsylvania or Ohio? Around that general area or anywhere for that matter? I will not let my dinars leave my sight and I dont trust banks to "send my money away to be verified". If anybody has any information on De La Rue locations, to sum it up, please let me know on here. We need to start thinking about HOW to actually RECIEVE our FUTURE.

WE need to start thinking about our future? Where have you been? Most people have detailed plans of action. You are a little late to that game, but I think you are right, you should get busy.

I would assume that a receipt is only worthwhile regarding taxes. I'll be paying for that help!

Even then, anyone can whip up a friggin' receipt.

I don't have receipts, but do have CC transactions... if I could just find those darn CC statements....

Or was it paypal? MY password, dangit! Oh my.

Edited by thatoneguy

Most banks that carry DeLaRue are used for simply counting money, not verifying.....for the most part from what I have heard from banks is that they will verify it the old fashioned way right there in front of you. Some say they send off the money to be verified but you have nothing to worry about if thats the case....its not like your bank will just steal your dinar.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

P23 NOT TO BE RUDE BUT, YOU SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE EVEN CONSIDERING TO BUY DINAR. SO,

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND EITHER GOOGLE OR YOUTUBE DINAR ANYTHING. YOU'LL BE WELL EDUCATED IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW INVESTOR.....cool.gif

Agreed a bank is not gonna trust u or ur receipt or "cert of auth" from dinartrade or anyone else for that matter. I would expect to have to jave it sent away even if they do have a de la rue. My bank sent away ny leftover euros and pounds from my last vac b4 depositing my money into ky acct

I dont think it is going to be mandatory to "send off your dinars" for verification...

Banks and Currency Exchange services have foreign currency books which they can use to verify currency on the spot. When you exchange Japanese Yen for Dollars do they "send it off" for verification? What about when you deposit US dollars, do they send those off for verification?

What makes the IQD any different? They have ways to verify on the spot...

I think that after all the "Pumpers",the Guru's, the just plane BS'ers and troublemakers" there have been over the years on these sites that no financial institute with an ounce of sense is going to accept a dinar without having it first checked out buy a second party.

Just my opinion.

GO RV

The Dinar is made by the same company that makes the British currency. It is high security with many features to safe guard it from being duplicated/forged. It has features such as raised magnetic ink to even a hologram and ultraviolet stamp on it and more. It wouldnt be the first choice for forgers to copy/make. And if you look at it now, you can buy a lot of Dinar for a few dollars. Wouldnt make much sence to try and make them now???