Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MORE BOGUS GURU JUNK

Skybear

Well, here is MORE GURU prattle. . . This time from Bulldog75 again. Check out his "claim" that bank managers are "ON ALERT"!!! TOTALLY BOGUS!!

==============================================================

12/27/2011BULLDOG75 "FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY WINDOW"

DEC.27,2011 12:33PM CST.

Bulldog75: 12:33PM CST: WE CONTINUE TO HAVE A "FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY WINDOW" OPEN NOW FOR TUES-WED-THURS THIS WEEK. THE GOVERNMENTS & INVESTORS OF THE WORLD HAVE TO HAVE THIS 'RVD'. WE SHOULD BE READY TO ACT. SCREENS ARE 'ODDLY' EMPTY. BIG 4 BANK MANAGERS ARE ON ALERT. MAJOR ACTIVITY OF CENTRAL BANKS OCCURRING WITH SIGNIFICANT HIGH VOLUME CASH RELEASES, REPORTED FROM SOURCES. WE PATIENTLY WAIT AND ARE IN A GOOD POSITION.

===============================================================

MY bank manager certainly isn't "ON-ALERT"! My bank manager is head of the largest Foreign Currency Branch in the REGION for one of the BIG 4 banks, and has says NO IDEA what this jerk is saying!! I have worked with this major bank branch for YEARS and with this manager for YEAR and there is NO LIE coming from this bank manager!!!

But . . .THAT being true, where does that place BULLDOG75??

When will the garbage stop???

Edited by carlablum
Removed xxx link
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Skybear, There is a website called DINAR GURU that posts all of this fanatical made-up BS. Please leave it up to them to post these nonsensical ravings of the lunatic fringe. Everybody and their brother knows about the site and knows how to steer their way there. What good comes from bringing this garbage here? It takes up precious space and bandwidth. If you want to post something, look for a credible article with a link. Just tired of seeing this mess being dragged over here...as I'm sure most members here will agree.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

just more guru doodoo. all garbage. they are all full of it and have no clue.

been working with td bank for years and know the manager well. bought my dinar there. i asked the other day if the screens are moving, if the bank is getting training on cash in, if the branches are stockpiling money for cash in, if the branches are doing anything at all for cash in. by the way he holds dinar as well so one would think he would be keeping an eye on it.

his reponse was to laugh out loud and say"i don't know where these people are getting these stories. if the dinar was going to rv at roughly 4000 times value why in the world would they still be up for sale. i have heard or seen nothing that would indicate any rv is coming anytime soon"

• Upvote 1

Skybear, There is a website called DINAR GURU that posts all of this fanatical made-up BS. Please leave it up to them to post these nonsensical ravings of the lunatic fringe. Everybody and their brother knows about the site and knows how to steer their way there. What good comes from bringing this garbage here? It takes up precious space and bandwidth. If you want to post something, look for a credible article with a link. Just tired of seeing this mess being dragged over here...as I'm sure most members here will agree.

And you clicked on the post because.................... If you like to read posts with links you may want to stay out of the rumors section. I think Skybear made it very clear how he felt about the content with his subject line, "MORE BOGUS GURU JUNK".

Edited by maddenchamp22
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

ok,this we all know .the GURUS,are just there to give the intel,people in high places,conections,or what they seem to have as the best imformation,to as the RV to happen.CORRECT,NOT SO,if we look at all the imformatiom that they have given us to say,"we are here"",anyday","anyhour","anymin,".NOT ONE OF THEM ARE CLOSE TO EVEN SAY WHAT WE ALL WANT TO KNOW!!!THEY KNOW NOTHING,NONE OF THEM ARE RIGHT OR HAVE BEEN RIGHT,WE READ AND READ TO NO AVAIL.YES THEY WILL BIULD US UP WITH SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS,THAT WE THINK THINGS THAT ARE SO MEANINGFUL TO US,THEN ,THE LET DOWN,THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT,THEY HAVE GIVEN TOOOOOO MANY EXCUSSES.BUT LET ME ASK ALL OF YOU ,THAT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS.....WHO IS GIVEING US THE TRUTH,OR BEST IMFORMATION...WHAT GURU DO WE TRUST,TO GIVE US TRUTH,BUT YET THEY ALL SAY."I CANT SAY WHERE I GET MY IMFORMATION FROM",JUST TO LET YOU KNOW!!! GURUS, MY WIFE IS A BANK REGIONAL MANAGER,FOR CHASE..I TELL YOU GURUS, YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!YES, ME AND MY WIFE HAVE 72 MILLION,IN DINAR,SO I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON,SO PLEASE STOP GIVING US THE B%$#S&*^,THAT TELLS US NOTHING...

When will the garbage stop???[/size][/font]

When people stop re-posting it on every board. For the life of me, I can't figure out why people re-post this crap knowing that it is"bogus junk".

Edited by JRob
  • Upvote 2