Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check the "Gurus" Backgrounds & Motives!!!

Well you are right.....those guys are frauds....hell I even posted dans background on here and it wasent pretty....but even with that and being involved in many mlm scams over the years, people still defended him LOL

So I pretty much just gave up.....there are others too that are frauds.....ones that have been banned from here only a week or two after showing up because of how sketchy their background is.....

But for some reason, some either still dont care or they just dont know about it, but of course when this person is telling them everything they wanna hear week after week they get sucked into a false sense of reality and for some strange reason, start to truely believe them.....

I bet if more of these gurus were exposed we would find another boat load of frauds and scam artists.....pretty sad.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

keepmwlknfny, Thanks for your reply, and actually I have you to thank because I believe it was some of your posts that motivated my digging a bit deeper. I have listened to 2 CCs with Dan and Tony and talk about creepy. But what was creepy to me was the effect of what they were saying on me! I'm a fairly educated guy, but when you manipulate with hope and greed like these pieces of work do, it really has an impact! Believe me when I say this...nothing would thrill me more than an RV at 5.25 USD to 1 IQD! I am seeing too many people rolling the dice because of this manipulation. I really have an axe to grind with Ty at Dinar Banker who likes to act above the fray. If he really is paying these guys to pump it is disgraceful!

Sundevil...sorry! This is my first ever blog. I was just communicating my reality check moment.

• Upvote 4

Jnaught... good post, and accurate I believe. With that... all dealers and pumpers are irrelevant to me... as I wish they were to all of us. If I had never found this site, or any others, I would still simply be invested in a potential currency revaluation. I keep it that simple... and it's my best advice to anyone else. When I invested through a friend's advice... neither of us knew of sites like this.... I went to the bank and bought dinars. Done. I'm happy I found this site... but it does not steer my investment through the b.s, rumors, etc.... nor do the pumpers and dealers. Perhaps it's easy for me to pretend they don't really exist... I wish that strength for all.

• Upvote 2

Jnaught... good post, and accurate I believe. With that... all dealers and pumpers are irrelevant to me... as I wish they were to all of us. If I had never found this site, or any others, I would still simply be invested in a potential currency revaluation. I keep it that simple... and it's my best advice to anyone else. When I invested through a friend's advice... neither of us knew of sites like this.... I went to the bank and bought dinars. Done. I'm happy I found this site... but it does not steer my investment through the b.s, rumors, etc.... nor do the pumpers and dealers. Perhaps it's easy for me to pretend they don't really exist... I wish that strength for all.

Great post. You sum up how I feel perfectly. I'm in this because I believe there are legitimate reasons this can be very profitable. It's that simple for me too.

• Upvote 2

WOW.....you did a background check on these guys with just their screennames??your pretty good......and as much as I hate pumpers maybe you should have talked to your brother BEFORE you invested......but I do agree with what you had to say.

Jnaught probably should have provided more detail as to how he established their backgrounds, and exactly who these guys are, but it's fairly obvious from his writing that he did his homework and wouldn't have made the statement if the evidence didn't exist.

Jnault,

Thanks for the great post.

I think you touched on a number of valid concerns, and sized them up accurately.

Hopefully, this will all get sorted out one day, and predatory practices will be exposed and prosecuted.

As I have said in a previous post about Pumpers, I would not want one moving in next door to me. If they will sell false hope, what would they steal?

Only fact I know about Ty being paid for pumper action is that he allows for people to post an advertisement on their sites (called Affiliate Advertising).

If, after reading or hearing a pumper, and we get excited to buy more IQD then likely we'd click on the

DinarBanker (in this scenario) banner that is on the site we're looking at. Every time someone clicks on that banner and buys something... the owner of the

banner pays the advertiser (in this scenario... the PUMPER)

It's a legitimate way to advertise but PumPing is criminal if you own a site and get paid to work people's emotions.

BE AWARE

BE INFORMED

BE SMART

BE PATIENT

BE AN RV SOON

• Upvote 1

Where is this proof that they are con men? I'm just curious.

google Tony Renfrow (TNT TONY) and Dan Atkinson from PTR who were network marketing guys and seemed to have pissed off lots of people with their bs in the past.

• Upvote 1

so what is okie's real name?.........I hear there's a bounty on him!!

No clue what okie's real name is. When you google okie oil man there is someone with that name but i don't think it is our okie. He looks too young to have that gruff voice. I can't wait to find out who he really is...

• Upvote 1

just curious...seems like credibility suicide to admit they are pimps and pumpers for Ty at Dinar Banker and "other" dealers...who did they admit that to and when....You said it "appears" they are on Ty's payroll...well it "appears" there may be more to this well "documented" post than at first "appears"...who are you, where do you come from and what are your credentials...your profile certainly is vague...and just for the record I am just an old country boy hoping to earn a little on an investment that seems to be a little better than the lottery and I am a real dummy when it comes to knowing anything more than that...just my worthless post :blink:

• Upvote 2

keepmwlknfny, Thanks for your reply, and actually I have you to thank because I believe it was some of your posts that motivated my digging a bit deeper. I have listened to 2 CCs with Dan and Tony and talk about creepy. But what was creepy to me was the effect of what they were saying on me! I'm a fairly educated guy, but when you manipulate with hope and greed like these pieces of work do, it really has an impact! Believe me when I say this...nothing would thrill me more than an RV at 5.25 USD to 1 IQD! I am seeing too many people rolling the dice because of this manipulation. I really have an axe to grind with Ty at Dinar Banker who likes to act above the fray. If he really is paying these guys to pump it is disgraceful!

Sundevil...sorry! This is my first ever blog. I was just communicating my reality check moment.

When I posted an extensive financial analysis on his sight showing the rate could not be more than 1.25 cents/ IQD without a LOP, I got shut down so fast by Dan himself my head was spinning. I am not looking forward to the point that we have to go through these same sharks to get new bills when it does LOP!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you are right.....those guys are frauds....hell I even posted dans background on here and it wasent pretty....but even with that and being involved in many mlm scams over the years, people still defended him LOL

So I pretty much just gave up.....there are others too that are frauds.....ones that have been banned from here only a week or two after showing up because of how sketchy their background is.....

But for some reason, some either still dont care or they just dont know about it, but of course when this person is telling them everything they wanna hear week after week they get sucked into a false sense of reality and for some strange reason, start to truely believe them.....

I bet if more of these gurus were exposed we would find another boat load of frauds and scam artists.....pretty sad.....

Some chickens are determined to cheer for their Colonel Sanders no matter what. That's what deep fryers are for.

• Upvote 2