Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check the "Gurus" Backgrounds & Motives!!!

This is the scam that Frank26 and Din@r D@ddy were promoting for awhile.

Over on the D Ds site they hosted chats with Frank26 and a rep for this guy who was a board member of KTFM at the time and Frank and DD were selling these fake companies!

They were going under the name "Capstone" and D D had set himself up to structure the deals to get a cut.

As soon as they found out this guy was arrested they backed off fast.

Anyone remember when Frank and D D were promoting "Capstone"?

Feds Nab Irving Scam Artist Who Sold Fake Corporations to Pay for Strippers, Sports Cars

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2010/09/feds_nab_irving_scam_artist_wh.php

Here was a snip from a post by Frank 26 found at KTFM

"Frank 26 For those of you that signed up for the Line of Credit like I did and have not received it ……..know that you can get a refund if you don’t wish to wait any longer for the LOC to arrive. I have decided to wait the year out and review my position in January. To be honest ……I don’t think I’m going to need it but it is good to have a back up for a back up. Below is a statement from our admin who works for Capstone:

“No one who has requested their refund has not received it. If anyone wants their refund, my recommendation is you write a letter requesting a refund, send it to Capstone via certified mail. This will create a paper trail. Your money will be sent to you in the same manner. It takes about two weeks to get it and return it.”

Jcarmic2001

Here are links to D D explaining his involvement with the above scam

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=Ed+Molz&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS359#q=Capstone+and+Dinar+Daddy&hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ACGW_enUS359&prmd=ivns&ei=NHEmTpC2M4fdgQfCwMFc&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=7748dd956d60e6c0&biw=1067&bih=467

These guys need to be in jail. Sub-lease a commercial line of credit! Are you kidding me?

Do not believe ANYTHING you read on these forums! Do not send ANY money to anyone offering you information at a cost. If you cannot verify their background beyond these forums then they are obvioulsy lying.

If they hide behind any kind of screen name and promise you info or wealth they are a fraud. Seek advice from reputable financial advisor or simply ask the most wealthy person you know and they would laugh at the idea of sub leasing a corporate line of credit. This has never been possible, let alone in the last few years when the capital markets have collapsed

• Upvote 1

These guys need to be in jail. Sub-lease a commercial line of credit! Are you kidding me?

Do not believe ANYTHING you read on these forums! Do not send ANY money to anyone offering you information at a cost. If you cannot verify their background beyond these forums then they are obvioulsy lying.

If they hide behind any kind of screen name and promise you info or wealth they are a fraud. Seek advice from reputable financial advisor or simply ask the most wealthy person you know and they would laugh at the idea of sub leasing a corporate line of credit. This has never been possible, let alone in the last few years when the capital markets have collapsed

Anyone buy one of these?

"An IRREVOCABLE, NON-GRANTOR, COMPLEX, DISCRETIONARY, SPENDTHRIFT TRUST"

That is a scam trust that was being sold on CCs all over the place for thousands of dollars.

They were telling people that IF they bought this they were not allowed to show it to an attorney! :o

That scam was promoted on and offered on D.Ds site, and by Frank26, and many many other forums CCs and chats,

I heard last night on a radio program that the IRS is cracking down on fraud Trust scams and that there are forms of Trust that if you even BUY one even without funding it you can go to jail!

There are people all over these forums who bought that trust and who signed all of the paper work and itis on file!

Jinkies! :o

thanks coolbean....wow...scooter, frank, roger, brietling...what a bunch of sleazeballs....no wonder frank got kicked out of ktfmissions.

Yes many people do not know that is what happened.

Frank26 was voted OFF of the KTFM board because he refused to not self promote for money on the ministry site so the board had no choice because what he was doing was against the IRS regs for a 501c3 org.

So Frank started his own forum and jacked the letter KTF for his place and all of the sheep followed.

I do not even know if his new site is a real 501c3 or not.

I do know that the real KTFM missions now only has a few members and has all but died because of one man (Frank26) refusal to obey the law and regulations set forth by the IRS.

He told people it was a power take over but the truth was he was voted out for refusing to obey IRS laws and regulations.

All of that info was posted on the real KTFM website by the board members after they voted Frank off of KTFM.

Sad but true. :(

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

thanks coolbean....wow...scooter, frank, roger, brietling...what a bunch of sleazeballs....no wonder frank got kicked out of ktfmissions.

I wouldn't group scooter in with those guys......scooter just does the cc with people cause he wants to educate them on this investment....he had no idea what these other clowns are up to and I know that for fact.....

Wow is right...I just placed an order, before reading all of this and feel like a fool...Of course is was a wire through my bank for 1 million IQD through Dinar Banker. So, is this all for not? Is the whole thing a scam or will we make a profit on our investment?

I wouldn't group scooter in with those guys......scooter just does the cc with people cause he wants to educate them on this investment....he had no idea what these other clowns are up to and I know that for fact.....

If you listen to Brietlings report on the "Dinar Guru Summit" that he just attended he reported that the meeting included Din@ar D@ddy, The B H G roup, Rudy C. and Scooter.

It was also reported in a tweet from D D himself that all of those mentioned were there including Frank26 and others.

So it would appear that it is Scooter himself who has done this.

Or are you saying Scooter was forced against his will to tavel hundreds of miles both ways this past weekend and forced to meet with and attend the "Dinar Guru Summit"?

My take is Scooter is an adult who made the choice himself to be included with this group in a very personal way and it is his actions in doing so that implicate this and not any claims made by me or anyone else.

Actions speak louder than words and traveling two ways hundreds of miles to attend a "secret meeting" with known fraudsters speaks volumes.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4

JUST MY 2 CENTS HERE BUT SCOOTER DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS CATAGORY HE IS HONEST AND A GREAT GUY JUST NEEDED TO BE POINTED OUT THANKS :)

Tweet from D D

"from Roger/Din@rDAddy ::: Good Morning everyone! I’m about 33,000 feet in the air coming back from the Dinar Summit held in Toledo, Ohio where I met host Brad H eubner (The B H Gr oup), Frank V (Frank26 / Frankly Speaking), Breitling, Scooter, and Rudy C oenen among others. It was an interesting time, and it was good to finally put faces to names/usernames."

If you listen to Brietlings report on the "Dinar Guru Summit" that he just attended he reported that the meeting included Din@ar D@ddy, The B H G roup, Rudy C. and Scooter.

It was also reported in a tweet from D D himself that all of those mentioned were there including Frank26 and others.

So it would appear that it is Scooter himself who has done this.

Or are you saying Scooter was forced against his will to tavel hundreds of miles both ways this past weekend and forced to meet with and attend the "Dinar Guru Summit"?

My take is Scooter is an adult who made the choice himself to be included with this group in a very personal way and it is his actions in doing so that implicate this and not any claims made by me or anyone else.

Actions speak louder than words and traveling two ways hundreds of miles to attend a "secret meeting" with known fraudsters speaks volumes.

Ok you didn't understand what I was getting at......scooter is not involved with whatever those others are selling and pushing off onto their members.....yes he met with them, big deal....that's doesn't mean he is tied into their schemes.....scooter enjoys just educating everyone on the dinar and sharing his research with the community, that's why he has done cc with those people....they ask him to share his ideas and research and that's exactly what he does....the other fools knew by inviting scooter, they would seem more credible which would help their own little scams along.....SCOOTER IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS SCHEMES......Believe what you want but I know for a FACT.....so stop grouping him with those other turds......

Ok you didn't understand what I was getting at......scooter is not involved with whatever those others are selling and pushing off onto their members.....yes he met with them, big deal....that's doesn't mean he is tied into their schemes.....scooter enjoys just educating everyone on the dinar and sharing his research with the community, that's why he has done cc with those people....they ask him to share his ideas and research and that's exactly what he does....the other fools knew by inviting scooter, they would seem more credible which would help their own little scams along.....SCOOTER IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS SCHEMES......Believe what you want but I know for a FACT.....so stop grouping him with those other turds......

Yo...I did not "group" him with anyone, HE did.

The fact is he was there with them at this "secret" meeting in Toledo.

What does traveling hundreds of miles on a weekend to attend a "secret" meeting with a known group of fraudsters have to do with CCs?

He did not go there to do a CC or to "educate" others.

Who knows what went on? All we have been told is the meeting was "secret".

So chill dude I did not drive him to the meeting and make him go in so don't be upset with me.

I am just reporting the facts and the fact is he was there, end of story.

What that means and what went on no one knows be it good or bad including you.

All we can go by is the past known history of those who attended and we all know be it right or wrong a man is judged by the company he keeps.

Just the way it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yo...I did not "group" him with anyone, HE did.

The fact is he was there with them at this "secret" meeting in Toledo.

What does traveling hundreds of miles on a weekend to attend a "secret" meeting with a known group of fraudsters have to do with CCs?

He did not go there to do a CC or to "educate" others.

Who knows what went on? All we have been told is the meeting was "secret".

So chill dude I did not drive him to the meeting and make him go in so don't be upset with me.

I am just reporting the facts and the fact is he was there, end of story.

What that means and what went on no one knows be it good or bad including you.

All we can go by is the past known history of those who attended and we all know be it right or wrong a man is judged by the company he keeps.

Just the way it is.

There is alot more going on then you know and Im not at liberty to put this info out there but just know that scooter is not apart of what these other site leaders are doing.....yes he went to this meeting, big deal....but that doesnt mean anything....your just speculating he is doing something wrong because of the other people involved but its not the case whatsoever......I talk to him on a regular so I think I have a better idea of what is and what isent.....

Association does NOT confirm guilt.......and if you go by his known past history, then there shouldnt be a question in your mind either......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is alot more going on then you know and Im not at liberty to put this info out there but just know that scooter is not apart of what these other site leaders are doing.....yes he went to this meeting, big deal....but that doesnt mean anything....your just speculating he is doing something wrong because of the other people involved but its not the case whatsoever......I talk to him on a regular so I think I have a better idea of what is and what isent.....

Association does NOT confirm guilt.......and if you go by his known past history, then there shouldnt be a question in your mind either......

So he was there, it was a secret meeting between people with known fraudulet past records and YOU know what this meeting is all about and YOU know what they are planning but YOU cannot say.

Interesting.

I think I now understand why you are so passionate on your stance that "Association does NOT confirm guilt" seeing that you have admiitted to being closely associated with Scooter and have admitted knowing the secret goings on and plans of the "secret" Dinar Summit.

Thanks for the open disclosure.

Good luck with all of that.

• Upvote 2

>>This is the scam that Frank26 and Din@r D@ddy were promoting for awhile.

Over on the D Ds site they hosted chats with Frank26 and a rep for this guy who was a board member of KTFM at the time and Frank and DD were selling these fake companies!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/75527-check-the-gurus-backgrounds-motives/page__st__40#ixzz1Sg0jF3DO>>

IMO....They are also.>>> NOT... the "official" connection to Dinar Trade/Ali updates and I am writing DTrade to voice my complaint about implying this, and overstepping the official spokesperson who will have correct information. Doing this and implying inside information... is a diversion and manipulative and is what makes the dinar/Iraq/ Dinar Trade and dealers come off as a scam...IMO and DT I invite you to write DT as well, to make an effort to curb misinformation that ends up hurting investors ....outside the official communication lines they set up.

It doesn't reflect well at all on DT considering my own experience with another board having my hard-earned money for services not rendered, and excuse after excuse. "Dog ate my homework" blah blah blah... Transparency can be an ugly thing sometimes. IMO One thing I dislike...clever Deception and Disclaimers...

I know they have a customer service link but can't find at the moment but you can make comment at sales@dinartrade.com to ensure Ali's updates remain official.

Wishwell11

Go RV... Go "Official" Communication..Go Away Infomercial Opportunists

Scooter made his bed when he joined up with them.

another thing we agree on, rudy cohen stole from people, and was in fraud banking.... frank took "donations" from ktf members to build a church that was never built. this sounded like the very fun dinar insurance seminar, and all dd does is steal and plagerize other peoples stuff. i like scooter and he knows his dinar, but he should run from these other crooks. brietling and i have history......hes good too.

• Upvote 1

another thing we agree on, rudy cohen stole from people, and was in fraud banking.... frank took "donations" from ktf members to build a church that was never built. this sounded like the very fun dinar insurance seminar, and all dd does is steal and plagerize other peoples stuff. i like scooter and he knows his dinar, but he should run from these other crooks. brietling and i have history......hes good too.

Yes Brietling does have a history and in fact a very recent history that includes his most recent you tube presentation in which he lays great praise and accolades on both Rudy C and The B H G roup, so what are people to think?

He went on and on about how great Rudy C. is.

Again not my words, just what Brietling reported.

BTW, don't be upset with me, I did not say any of those things or have anything to do with Scooter or Brietling going to the Dinar Summit or the great praise Brietling publicly gave all of these guys.

I am done in this thread because I do not want to appear to be bashing anyone because I am not.

All I know is there is some strange things going on.

In fact in some of those links above and in this very thread I have seen at least 3 persons who say they have reported these guys to the FBI and SEC.

All I can say is wow.

Peace out!

Go RV! :twothumbs:

Just say NO to scams! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

So he was there, it was a secret meeting between people with known fraudulet past records and YOU know what this meeting is all about and YOU know what they are planning but YOU cannot say.

Interesting.

I think I now understand why you are so passionate on your stance that "Association does NOT confirm guilt" seeing that you have admiitted to being closely associated with Scooter and have admitted knowing the secret goings on and plans of the "secret" Dinar Summit.

Thanks for the open disclosure.

Good luck with all of that.

Hahaha now your putting words in my mouth and assuming....you know what that leads to.....I don't how you got all of that from what I said but your going down the wrong path watson.....keep looking hahaha

Well you are right.....those guys are frauds....hell I even posted dans background on here and it wasent pretty....but even with that and being involved in many mlm scams over the years, people still defended him LOL

So I pretty much just gave up.....there are others too that are frauds.....ones that have been banned from here only a week or two after showing up because of how sketchy their background is.....

But for some reason, some either still dont care or they just dont know about it, but of course when this person is telling them everything they wanna hear week after week they get sucked into a false sense of reality and for some strange reason, start to truely believe them.....

I bet if more of these gurus were exposed we would find another boat load of frauds and scam artists.....pretty sad.....

can you post that stuff on dan again plz

keepm....... If you talk to Scooter regularly, why don't you ask him

to make a post here or maybe give you something to quote from him

to clear his name.

It's a damn shame to see someone as well respected as he is / was

to be suspected of being involved in anything fraudulent. Seems like

you are in a place to set the record straight.

Hi Keepmwlknfny,

Look what was just posted on another site.

ANOTHER Mr Renfro will be discussing trusts!!!

HOW SCARY IS THAT???

YIKES!!!

PTR CC 7-20-11 We are Close & Change is Coming

PTR Call 7-20-11 1PM EST

Dan-Can you hear me okay? I guess I am just talking to the mods. I was wondering w

Good morning everybody, in Ca it's 10 and its July 20th.

tony Renfro as we are telling you guys what is going on in the land of the sand. We also have the other Mr. Renfro on here who is going to be talking to you about trusts.

We will have an abbreviated call today and we are going to be talking about some things.

Things are going to be changing very quickly as we prepare for what is to come.

There was no secret meetings going on hahaha some of you people need to stop assuming and know what your talking about first cause your causing a mass hysteria and conspiracy where there is none....so chill out coolbeans

keepm....... If you talk to Scooter regularly, why don't you ask him

to make a post here or maybe give you something to quote from him

to clear his name.

It's a damn shame to see someone as well respected as he is / was

to be suspected of being involved in anything fraudulent. Seems like

you are in a place to set the record straight.

It is a shame....people should know what kind of person scooter is from all the work he has done FOR FREE for the dinar community....this "secret" meeting wasent even a secret hahahaha it was something known about weeks in advance....It was basically just a party....or I should say literally a party hahaha geeze people.....

Hi Keepmwlknfny,

Look what was just posted on another site.

ANOTHER Mr Renfro will be discussing trusts!!!

HOW SCARY IS THAT???

YIKES!!!

PTR CC 7-20-11 We are Close & Change is Coming

PTR Call 7-20-11 1PM EST

Dan-Can you hear me okay? I guess I am just talking to the mods. I was wondering w

Good morning everybody, in Ca it's 10 and its July 20th.

tony Renfro as we are telling you guys what is going on in the land of the sand. We also have the other Mr. Renfro on here who is going to be talking to you about trusts.

We will have an abbreviated call today and we are going to be talking about some things.

Things are going to be changing very quickly as we prepare for what is to come.

LOL......here we go again!! Some of these sites are trying to getcreative in ways to make a buck that's for sure! I hardly think a trust is necessary in our situation!

• Upvote 1