Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni chat Sat night.4-30-11 Final steps with proof

harrysmug

Thanks. June. Party at my house. Ya'll come. My neighbors will be impressed with all those fancy new cars up and down the street. Please don't scratch my Jag. ;)

I'll bring the Kaperoni Pizza's ! :)

Thanks for the post harrysmug. This post dovetails nicely with zantacs intel that's posted in Rumors. Breitling and others subscribe to a day to day possibility for the RV between now and the end of June. BRING IT ON !

• Thanks 1

If our currency went up 10 times you wouldn't have 10 more dollars. You would still have 1 dollar. Our currency is worth more than Mexicos currency but, it doesn't matter unless you're in Mexico. The mighty dollar will go further in Mexico but here, it's still worth a dollar. There will be greater purchasing power for the Gov and suppliers in Iraq. The average run of the mill Iraqi will see very little in the way of improved living conditions. The country will prosper through growth. The people will prosper because of the growth of the nation as a whole, not because their currency rate is more inline with the US and other countries. I've stated before, the Politicians and the Investors will mop up while the average Iraqi citizens will still be mopping. That's just the way it is. IMO

Thanks for saying that JP. I have tried to explain this many times but people just don't seem to get it. The RV will have an immediate impact on people outside of Iraq holding dinar, but the Iraqis themselves will only feel the impact over time as their economy grows as a result of the increased purshasing power abroad. There will be no celebrating on the streets of Iraq like we are constantly hearing from the pumpers, because an RV will be no more imporant within Iraq than a change in the prime rate is here in the US.

• Upvote 2

If our currency went up 10 times you wouldn't have 10 more dollars. You would still have 1 dollar. Our currency is worth more than Mexicos currency but, it doesn't matter unless you're in Mexico. The mighty dollar will go further in Mexico but here, it's still worth a dollar. There will be greater purchasing power for the Gov and suppliers in Iraq. The average run of the mill Iraqi will see very little in the way of improved living conditions. The country will prosper through growth. The people will prosper because of the growth of the nation as a whole, not because their currency rate is more inline with the US and other countries. I've stated before, the Politicians and the Investors will mop up while the average Iraqi citizens will still be mopping. That's just the way it is. IMO

I agree Picker....I was telling some of my friends if the US revauled the dollar to say 100 to 1.....I would still be broke because I have no money in the bank....only people with money would benefit......so the people of Iraq will not see great wealth only the the wealthy..jmo

Thanks for saying that JP. I have tried to explain this many times but people just don't seem to get it. The RV will have an immediate impact on people outside of Iraq holding dinar, but the Iraqis themselves will only feel the impact over time as their economy grows as a result of the increased purshasing power abroad. There will be no celebrating on the streets of Iraq like we are constantly hearing from the pumpers, because an RV will be no more imporant within Iraq than a change in the prime rate is here in the US.[/size][/font][/b]

I thought the HCL was going to give Iraqi citizens a share of oil profits in much the same way the Kuwaiti's get theirs. Kuwaiti's receive checks from the government. Most of the physical labor that is done in Kuwait is done by foreigners. Iraq will be hiring foreigners as well. Believe me the citizens of Iraq will be celebrating when this all goes down.

Those who listen or follow Kaperoni or any other guy running a dinar revaluation web-site and take them seriously are truly gullible and or stupid people. To begin with, if they are talking about the removal of the zeros do you really believe they are talking about something other than the zeros on the actual notes themselves, are we to believe that they are talking about removal of the zeros on the .00086, of course not and to convince yourself otherwise is total denial of reality. Secondly, these guys running their sites make money from the traffic to their respective sites, the more hits the more advertizing dollars so if they can tell you it is going to happen tomorrow or next week or next month and get you all excited about something that is a bunch of crap and they get you to check the web-site every 2 minutes then they clean up. Rememnber there is a sucker born every minute and you could be that sucker if you give any credence to what people like Kaperoni say.

• Downvote 2

I read this over on Daddys site and I didn't see it posted yet so I thought you would appreciate it. You might have to C/P the links. GO RV!!!

Kaperoni chat Saturday 4/30/2011 (J4D)

Saturday 4/30/2011 8pm cst

[Kaperoni] Thanks everyone for coming to Saturday night chat

[Kaperoni] Ok, lets go….

[Kaperoni] First I want to say, I think tonight after this chat concludes you will unequivocally know your life is about to change.

[Kaperoni] I am going to start by talking about an article today that pertains to the daily currency auctions in Iraq. It is titled… “Central Bank urges the government to reform the tax and the removal of the conditional method”

[Kaperoni] Here is the link…

[Kaperoni] http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=39751

[Kaperoni] Many of you don’t know what those are and what they are about. I will give a brief explanation of what their purpose is. They serve a two-fold purpose.

[Kaperoni] 1. Iraq does not have a tradeable currency that they can buy/sell on the open market against other currencies, so in essence they create their own market for the dinar against other currencies.

[Kaperoni] This serves them to control the exchange rate, and gives them foreign currencies as needed for transactions.

[Kaperoni] 2. Is to give them cash for purchases for outside the provisions of the “allowed” purchases in the DFI fund.

[Kaperoni] Now, these auctions will end once the RV takes place as well. They wont need them cause the DFI money will not have these provisions come June 30th and the final lifting of any remaining UN resolutions under chapter 7.

[Kaperoni] Now these auctions have been very low in recent days, which is not good for Iraq financially. Though the auctions costs them lots (selling dinar at 1170 to $1 rate) they also get the cash I mentioned..

[Kaperoni] So it is a catch 22 of sorts for them.

[Kaperoni] This recent article is interesting indeed as they talk about the low auctions, the implementation of a tax system (I assume the tariffs) and an international dinar and rate.

[Kaperoni] Here is a quote from the article I think tells the story…

[Kaperoni] He continued: “This sudden decline will certainly affect the purchasing power of Iraq to foreign currency, but will not last long because of the policy pursued by the Central Bank in the promotion

[Kaperoni] of the foreign currency market and raise about the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.”

[Kaperoni] He is clearly stating… This auction problem will not be for long… that they plan to be part of the foreign currency market (forex) and raise the value of the dinar.

[Kaperoni] Here is a comment from my translator friend on this article which confirms what I just mentioned…

[Kaperoni] “These articles about the currency auctions are promising too because it is showing how there are issues right now with the auction sales due to the country’s tax structure, and this demonstrates

[Kaperoni] that they need to re-do their tax code and pull things into the modern age, and that the longer they don’t make these economic changes, such as the RV, the longer they will continue to suffer.

[Kaperoni] The article even says that this won’t go on for much longer because CBI plans on RVing the currency.”

[Kaperoni] Now, I am going to share with you a link that nobody else has seen. This documents the activities that have been going on “behind the scenes” at several locations

[Kaperoni] to “teach” and “inform” about the dinar. These are called “symposiums”

[Kaperoni] What you are about to see is a blog in Iraq. This has become a spot to make Iraqi’s aware of the pending RV. There are pictures from one of the events, which includes audio recordings explaining the change in currency.

[Kaperoni] Please dont go there during chat…come back after and look

[Kaperoni] http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://khaleda-88.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post_13.html&ei=Yty6Te_YEIStgQep6a3TBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GFRC_en%26prmd%3Divns

[Kaperoni] I think we can truly say they are informing the citizens for this event. This event is about to happen.

[Kaperoni] Here is a note from my Arabic-speaking friend who translated this blog site…

[Kaperoni] “The blog page just had some more interviews with people that attended the conference. They talked about the same stuff as before, where removing the 3 zeros would have all these

[Kaperoni] Economic benefits, such as controlling inflation, making transactions easier and giving more purchasing power to the Dinar. They did address the alternate views of those economists that feel that the time

[Kaperoni] may not be right for them to change the value of the Dinar and that they are afraid there may be negative consequences from the change, such as instability and shock to the market as well as

[Kaperoni] confusion with people trying to understand the new currency, etc, but the general consensus was that it is just about time for them to go ahead with the change in the currency, and the advisor

[Kaperoni] from the CBI that was present stated that CBI intends to change the currency very soon. No Date or Rate were given.”

[Kaperoni] And more from my friend…“Overall, although there wasn’t anything that new, I feel that it is extremely encouraging that they are having big conferences to discuss the removal of the 3 zeros, etc. That means that they are serious about

[Kaperoni] doing this in the very near future and are trying to raise awareness about it and let everyone know that this is an imminent reality that is soon going to happen. So I think this is very positive and another step in the

[Kaperoni] right direction and it speaks volumes that we are just about there with the RV. This just adds to the proof that the RV will happen and will happen soon. Those that may have denied that an RV was going to happen

[Kaperoni] before can no longer do so because I believe CBI has truly revealed their intentions to the public that this is going to happen and happen soon. How soon and at what rate are the questions that remains.

[Kaperoni] But soon for Iraq may not be the same as our definition for soon. It is now the beginning of May, and before we were hoping that the RV would have happened by now. However, if we have to wait till the end of May

[Kaperoni] or the end of June (goodness forbid) well that’s not too far away anymore. In December and January, June looked ages away. But Iraq has dragged their feet and taken forever, as is there custom, and so May and June are just about here. “

[Kaperoni] Now I am going to move on to an article which addresses one of these events/symposiums.

[Kaperoni] It is titled ….”Raise zeros from Iraqi dinar and its positive and negative title for a scientific symposium at the University of Babylon. Report of the voice ..”

[Kaperoni] Here is the link… again dont go now…after the show…

[Kaperoni] http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.imamhussain-fm.com/news.php%3Fact%3Dsh_news%26id%3D4462&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GFRC_en%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com

[Kaperoni] The event was recorded. On this link you will see and hear a snippet lasting two minutes, which addresses the RV. We have them on audio now, which again is a better confirmation of what is about to happen.

[Kaperoni] I have had my Arabic-speaking friend translate this recording. Here are those comments.

[Kaperoni] “In the audio, they talk about the ongoing conference at the time to discuss the removal of the 3 zeros. The interviewer talks about the importance of the issue, and then Saleh from the CBI is interviewed

[Kaperoni] and he states the same thing, that they are planning to remove the 3 zeros and that this will be productive to the Iraqi economy and there will be many benefits to the people, to the business,

[Kaperoni] and to the GOI. He says that any fears about side effects of the removal of the 3 zeros are overstated and that removing the 3 zeros won’t cause any issues. Then the interviewer interviews an

[Kaperoni] economics professor/expert attending the conference and this person says that although it is a good idea to remove the 3 zeros, the removal of the 3 zeros is a highly important matter and that it needs to be carefully studied. He states that CBI

[Kaperoni] is not the one to approve the removal but Parliament and the council of ministers have to vote to approve it and that they really should and need to have a thorough discussion in Parliament about it before it

[Kaperoni] happens. (He is just suggesting that this needs to be done, but he is not saying that such a discussion is required or anything like that). Then there is a third expert that they interview and he says that removing

[Kaperoni] the 3 zeros will affect the free market and private sector investment and they need to study the matter to see the best way to remove the 3 zeros so as not to cause any economic problems.”

[Kaperoni] Now, I want to end this saying..we are very close….

[Kaperoni] Keep in mind there in no way to know where this process is…in regard to Parliament. It may have been read/approved or is still waiting in line. So I feel the RV could come today, but it does seem like it may be a few more weeks.

[Kaperoni] Let’s hope and pray that it is sooner than later.

[Kaperoni] End

I have held dinar for about four years and I, like everyone else, hope the currency revalues and we make a lot of money. I would be stupid if I did not understand that when they talk about the removal of the zeros they could be referring to just that. The 25K would become equal to 25 and then they would RV. We would still make money, but not the kind of money we are hoping for. I have read all the pros and cons for years and anyone who thinks they know what the Iraqi's are going to do are living in lala land. I can not tell you how many times the so called gurus have had people believing that it was "done." Before you all get your feathers ruffled, I understand that they are not experiencing hyperinflation and they are a wealthy nation, but the fact is we do not know what their plans are. Hoping for the best......but prepared for the worst.