Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sister asked questions at Bank

Doctor Smith

I called my sister today to heckle her about how she thinks it's about to RV. She lives a thousand miles away from me. She's the one that got me into this investment. She says (on another Dinar forum) she was talking to the woman that was unable to cash out in Kuwait because she was a foreigner from the US. They were having an RI in Kuwait and soon it would RV wide.

I said it sounded like a big load to me. :rolleyes:

Then she said she went to her local bank in Washington state and asked a few questions. Asked if she could cash in currency at their bank. He said she most certainly could. He asked. "what currency did she have"? She said, "Iraqi Dinar". He said she couldn't now but soon she would be able to. Something was happening and it would hit next week. In the basket of currencies 17 countries were set to RV. He asked how much she was going to cash in. She said a small amount at first like 250,000 Dinars. He didn't know much about it as was amazed at how much she had. I have a few more details but that's all for now.

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I called my sister today to heckle her about how she thinks it's about to RV. She lives a thousand miles away from me. She's the one that got me into this investment. She says (on another Dinar forum) she was talking to the woman that was unable to cash out in Kuwait because she was a foreigner from the US. They were having an RI in Kuwait and soon it would RV wide.

I said it sounded like a big load to me. rolleyes.gif

Then she said she went to her local bank in Washington state and asked a few questions. Asked if she could cash in currency at their bank. He said she most certainly could. He asked. "what currency did she have"? She said, "Iraqi Dinar". He said she couldn't now but soon she would be able to. Something was happening and it would hit next week. In the basket of currencies 17 countries were set to RV. He asked how much she was going to cash in. She said a small amount at first like 250,000 Dinars. He didn't know much about it as was amazed at how much she had. I have a few more details but that's all for now.

Doc, what other details do you have, thanks!

I would have to call her and ask more questions as the memory tends to distort things and I don't want to add to the confusion.

I have learned to not believe anything until it happens. I don't expect anything next week but it would be nice if it did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spoke to personal Banker today at local Chase bank, asked her if they had heard anything about the rv and she said they had not. I also asked if i could cash in when it does and she said to call her after rv and she will tell me, soooo no rumors or news just a conversation.

I talked to a customer of mine today that happens to be a ceo of a local bank. I mentioned the dinar and said he had never heard of it and I was he first to ask him about it. People at banks don't know a damn thing. Thats the bottom line.

Unless you speak with someone that actively is involved in currency exchange, they probably would know nothing, every branch is not involved in currency exchanges. im just saying

• Upvote 2

Well, the GOI seems to be moving along at a quicker pace than normal. But still lots to be done, but if we can get the budget approved and all those other small details, we can see something happen at anytime...

Sorry but I had to comment!

The GOI seems to be moving along at a quicker pace??????? What???!!!! :blink::D

Maliki supposedly had til the 25th of Dec. of last year, & still not formed. He is on his 11th month (I think) so far, & still not formed.

And the last I read.....he "may" "need" a few more weeks to complete. But in a few weeks he will need even more time.

I just don't see it moving any faster than it always has, which is slow as molasses.

Not trying to be rude or anything, just curious to what you have heard or read that makes you say that that you did. :)

Dan

• Upvote 1

IF Doc would simply post which bank , I liver here in Washington State so what ever bank it is I can go and check it out... oh yeah I have a professional video camera and know how to use it...

Could shoot it and edit it to a web video that I can post on YouTube in a matter of hours. Just give me a bank and I will do the rest.

LOOK!

somebody go to a bank themselves with a video camera and record the conversations.

Don't make this an IQ Self-Test AMVI; seriously, tell me you're kidding. Unless you want to, of course. Then let us know your new penitentiary address and we'll send you postcards.

Actually D4D you can simply ask the individual to give an interview on their own time. You can easily moire the face out. And you can bleep the bank's name out. But they can give an unequivocal point of view. And the questions would be answered.

True enough this can be faked as well, so maybe not enough for some. But you might get a bank to make a statement.... I mean they want your Dinar meaning they want your money. So if it is true then they would be foolish to not want the publicity. Then again they might have signed a non-disclosure agreement of sorts to not tell the media. I am only going off of other issues I dealt with when I worked in television news. WE got statements with the camera pointed at the floor but captured the audio.

It's curious how it's always someone else that had the experience (sister, brother, mother, friend).

How many people do YOU know? Let's say 100 or so.

How man YOU's do you know? Probably just 1... if you know more, you need some psychiatric help.

So basically the odds are 100:1

I'm not against the initial question, but it is far more likely that you know someone did something rather than having done it yourself.

I talked to a customer of mine today that happens to be a ceo of a local bank. I mentioned the dinar and said he had never heard of it and I was he first to ask him about it. People at banks don't know a damn thing. Thats the bottom line.

That may be true for you but I know that B of A and Chase here in AZ Know all about it and some of my friends involved in this actually bought there Dinar 25K notes 5 to 10 million from Chase! and my Business Banker at B of A has got my Business accounts all set for me as soon as this RV happens and they knew more about the RV then anyone (Save a few that I believe on this site) on any of these other sites, I have been involved with my son-in-law and most of the rest of our family's and many many friends since 2005 and I have heard and seen it all! DV is the best site with the least amount of BS and the most true facts that we know of, Just sayin, :rolleyes: And that's my bottom line! :D:lol:

Update:

Called my sister again to clarify. According to my sister.

1. On 1/12/2011

In Kuwait. They were cashing in at $.35 Kuwaiti Dinar per Iraqi Dinar.

2. On 1/13/2011

Woman in Jordan (on a call from Jordan) said citizens cashing in for $ 3.22 (don't know what currency) for Iraqi Dinar. She couldn't cash in because she was an American.

3. On 1/14/2011

Gulf Countries citizens cashing in (don't know the rates or currencies).

4. Sister talked to Banker (Bank of America) with his own desk. She opened an account. He said 17 countries were about to RV and didn't know if the Iraqi Dinar was one of them or not. He was very curious about how much she had.

I have the address of the Bank and the Bankers first name. Don't think I should give that as he could get in trouble. But for a couple million Iraqi Dinar you might be able to loosen me up a bit. :rolleyes:

Who's lying? I don't know.

Edited by Doctor Smith