Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DTrade Raised its Rates

adlon

his business is booming with all the press he gets on every dinar site out there. the more his name is mentioned and the more it is posted it is going to rv on every monday and thursday the more he sells, so the more he can charge. he has something a lot of people want so he can pretty much set his price. if it were to rv tomorrow his raise in pricing has nothing to do with it. supply and demand plain and simple. but of course many will try to tie it into the rv, just like many tie everything to the rv.

You are exacty right. It is easy for bystanders to point the finger, but in reality have no clue what they are talking about. Ali has been very fair and when people talk about pumpers getting others to buy, that is total BS. Nobody is forced to buy any and even these so called pumpers state do your own DD. GESSHHHHH

Oh come on. Most small businesses make wayyyyyy higher markup. He's simply charging what the market will bear.

If you had a business, you would do the exact same thing. Or you would be a fool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, lets look at facts if this Simon guy is on here posting at around 5pm CST we all know he isn't a "Small" business owner b/c I don't know a single "Small" business owner off before 9pm and that is when I was working a contracting job and you know how much those guys love to get off around 5 so I think he is just another lib looking for attention...

Yes, he does have competitors. Many of them in fact.

Here's an idea. If you don't like his prices, don't buy from him. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything from the man.

I love how people try to play this class warfare game and spout off about "greed" in an effort to get everyone riled up.

Everyone wants to make market value for their services, no matter what profession they're in. How about you take a pay cut every time someone thinks your prices are too high, huh?

If his prices are too high, it will hurt his business and he will have to lower his prices. Asking him to leave money on the table just because he's making too much money in your opinion is silly.

Very well said, Rev! :twothumbs: