Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

do dinar have to be registered w/ us treasury

patterson258

I have just purchased my first dinars, and would like to know if they need to be registered wth the US treasury to be able to sell them when they RV. Thank you to anyon that can help.

just remember to pay your taxes! :D

I have just purchased my first dinars, and would like to know if they need to be registered wth the US treasury to be able to sell them when they RV. Thank you to anyon that can help.

Edited by carol060906

Everyone is correct with their answer. But, here's the question I have Why would you think that they would have to be registered? Hopefully you bought them from a reliable source. (ie: Bank, Dinar trade, Tampa DIner just to name a few) Also, Hopefully you have kept the reciepts.

No and you don’t need a receipt either….as long as you have legit dinars your ok.

I kept all my reciepts for all my Dinar purchases. I personally made all but 1 purchase from a bank. They are legit but when it comes to Tax time I want to be over prepared. I would rather have the reciepts then not.

I kept all my reciepts for all my Dinar purchases. I personally made all but 1 purchase from a bank. They are legit but when it comes to Tax time I want to be over prepared. I would rather have the reciepts then not.

Nothing wrong with that I have my recipt also, but its in my sisters name since she purchased for me at the banked she worked at.