Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop this $8.27 nonsense

JayLee202

biggrin.gif

We might just ALL be Surprised!biggrin.gif

biggrin.gifTrue wasn't it Shabbie, oops... I mean Shabbi who said in Wyoming that Iraq could support a revalue as high as 9.00? Let us face it someone will be surprised, if not us then those who claimed .86 or 1.00 or 2.00 or 2.78 or 3.00, or 3.33, or 3.78 or 4.10, or 5.00+ or what ever has been predicted. Someone will be surprised!!!! No doubt about it!biggrin.gif

No way I think it will RV at around 1:1 even 1:2 but can go up to $5+ in next 2-5 years. Gonna buy some more dinar right now from JIDT.org if its gonna RV at 7.00 I will sell everything get a loan and start robbing people also to buy dinar. hahahahahahahahah. Crazy people.

why the negatives? hes just kidding and having a laugh.... calm down the roller coaster is almost over.

Give me 10 cents and see how fast I'm outta here!! cool.gif

CAN I GO HOME NOW? AFGHANISTAN SUCKS! cool.gif

cool.gifYES, YES, YES! Finally get home asp!biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has happened once in 6000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world." -Daniel Webstersmile.gif

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Folks, I know we're all excited about the Dinar but it's not going to RV at no $8.27. I hope you're right but that ain't happening.

Im not agreeing or disagreeing but unless you have intell someone else does not, can you prove that? please elabrate on where you get your information when you make posts stating YOU KNOW something for a fact.. just advice ;)

• Upvote 1

So, just a question for everyone that gets so bent out shape about the large predictions? Everytime someone posts anything over $4 you all flip the hell out. So, since you're so adament about it being under $3, if it comes out above $4, what then? You going to cry yourself to sleep? Stamp around in a tantrum? Have a complete meltdown? Or would you actually be freakin happy about it??? Maybe you should think about that before posting your temper tantrums about an opinion of a rate. If you really have a problem with an elevated rate you obviously don't hold any dinar and are just here to post BS to fill your day. You don't have to believe anything posted, you also don't have to rant about it. I highly doubt it will be over $3 but if it comes out at anything above it, it will be a joyous day!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gifTrue wasn't it Shabbie, oops... I mean Shabbi who said in Wyoming that Iraq could support a revalue as high as 9.00? Let us face it someone will be surprised, if not us then those who claimed .86 or 1.00 or 2.00 or 2.78 or 3.00, or 3.33, or 3.78 or 4.10, or 5.00+ or what ever has been predicted. Someone will be surprised!!!! No doubt about it!biggrin.gif

That would be TerryK"s progression from low rates to high rates.

• Upvote 1

Folks, I know we're all excited about the Dinar but it's not going to RV at no $8.27. I hope you're right but that ain't happening.

He said... She said... I'm right! No, I'm right! Do you feel better now that your ego got that off it's chest? This is the RUMORS section, let people have fun with it, eh? My 2 dinar's worth.

So, just a question for everyone that gets so bent out shape about the large predictions? Everytime someone posts anything over $4 you all flip the hell out. So, since you're so adament about it being under $3, if it comes out above $4, what then? You going to cry yourself to sleep? Stamp around in a tantrum? Have a complete meltdown? Or would you actually be freakin happy about it??? Maybe you should think about that before posting your temper tantrums about an opinion of a rate. If you really have a problem with an elevated rate you obviously don't hold any dinar and are just here to post BS to fill your day. You don't have to believe anything posted, you also don't have to rant about it. I highly doubt it will be over $3 but if it comes out at anything above it, it will be a joyous day!!!!!

Well said. I don't see any reason to get angry over anybody's rate prediction, especially if it's in the rumor's section.

• Upvote 1

I like your statement. Thank you. It mystifies me why an investor would not love a high return on an investment. I was commenting on this the other day with a family member and wondering why. Wouldn't anyone be happy to be wrong if they had predicted an amount and it came in at a higher rate. My goodness people just let go of it and let it revalue regardless of whether or not it comes in as this one or that predicted. You are right if MrSpen if it comes in over 3.00 it will be a joyus event. I have nothing against an 8.27 rate or a 3.00 rate or whatever...however what I do not like is the bashing of any rate. Such bashings fracture any good energies that manifest such an event.

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe - Voltaire

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired. -Martin Luther

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move. Jesus Christ, Matthew 17:20

And then there is this link...the power given to you by the Divine Creator!smile.gif

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

God Bless America!

• Upvote 2

I like your statement. Thank you. It mystifies me why an investor would not love a high return on an investment. I was commenting on this the other day with a family member and wondering why. Wouldn't anyone be happy to be wrong if they had predicted an amount and it came in at a higher rate. My goodness people just let go of it and let it revalue regardless of whether or not it comes in as this one or that predicted. You are right if MrSpen if it comes in over 3.00 it will be a joyus event. I have nothing against an 8.27 rate or a 3.00 rate or whatever...however what I do not like is the bashing of any rate. Such bashings fracture any good energies that manifest such an event.

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe - Voltaire

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired. -Martin Luther

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move. Jesus Christ, Matthew 17:20

And then there is this link...the power given to you by the Divine Creator!smile.gif

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

God Bless America!

Thanks Jac & Nathan. Jac I copied your quotes in the Off Topic "Quotes of the Day" Seemed very fitting for this evening. Also, just wanted to say that even though I'm an author, my favorite book is "Matthew"

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jac & Nathan. Jac I copied your quotes in the Off Topic "Quotes of the Day" Seemed very fitting for this evening. Also, just wanted to say that even though I'm an author, my favorite book is "Matthew"

Oh, we writers do love to study other writers, do we not? BTW it is one of my all time favorite quotes for obvious reasons.

Thank you for your note.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Oh, we writers do love to study other writers, do we not? BTW it is one of my all time favorite quotes for obvious reasons.

Thank you for your note.

God Bless America!

That we do! PM me and I'd be happy to send you a copy of mine.

Also, my favorite is Matthew 10:16. Very fitting especially when dealing with people in this investment.

Why would Iraq value their currency at over a buck (1:1), just so they can go bankrupt immediately paying out trillions to a bunch of speculators(I don't mean us, as much as nations). Smart money says a buck or less with a window to get your banknotes turned in. Then, when CBI has their currency back home they let the Forex take it to real value...I'm gonna get ready to turn in at RV and then re-buy and wait another couple of years.

RV was suppose to happen last week. Nothing! And the week before that. Nothing! I don't believe we will see and RV for another few years. Iraq is still weak, and Afghanistan is still in shambles. RV, no time soon. Just my 2 cent and for what it's worth.

1 post, and it's this? Nice. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is that a safe or good site to purchase from? JIDT.org ?? I've been looking for a credit card friendly site to purchase more

Thanks!

I have bought dinar from JIDT.ORG with my credit card & got next day delivery thou fed-x from them, it works just fine.

He said... She said... I'm right! No, I'm right! Do you feel better now that your ego got that off it's chest? This is the RUMORS section, let people have fun with it, eh? My 2 dinar's worth.

Well sir, that's my story and I'm sticking with it

Well said. I don't see any reason to get angry over anybody's rate prediction, especially if it's in the rumor's section.

That grammar supports a double negative, so that means it will! :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you're right too