Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this just e-mailed to me

rlamb

I want every one of you who keep saying "No way it'll RV at $5", to come back for a healthy dose of "I told you so" when it does. I've already spelled out how it can easily support a rate of $5, and before you question my qualifications, I hold a masters in economics, am the CEO of 4 corporations and am starting a 5th. And no, I am NOT part of the GET team.

Really?

• Upvote 2

I want every one of you who keep saying "No way it'll RV at $5", to come back for a healthy dose of "I told you so" when it does. I've already spelled out how it can easily support a rate of $5, and before you question my qualifications, I hold a masters in economics, am the CEO of 4 corporations and am starting a 5th. And no, I am NOT part of the GET team.

I solemnly declare that I'll come back more than willingly to take my dose of "I told you so".

In the meantime I don't believe it at all.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

BS. Shabibi has NEVER said anything even close to that. Why do you put out false information?

I'll say an RV of 1 Cent is impossible. You can tell me how long it will take in a year from now.

It'll happen before the end of the year. The IMF will pull their funding and backing of Iraq without the RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Disaster if they RV that low.... They would KILL their economy - the FOREX market would go crazy - everyone who got wind of the low rate would exchange every dollar in their savings for Iraqi Dinar - because..... wait for it....

You could buy two dinar for every USD... THINK about what has been happening to the USD lately - QE2, potential Currency Wars, etc. The only way this happens is if something BIG is behind such a move like say George Soros.... I say this because that's the only way that rate could be viable. You basically crash foreign Governments currencies (something Soros says he's REAL good at and ENJOYS doing it) and BOOM you have a USD that is worthless as well as many other currencies. Think about all our USD's getting sent overseas to be held by the bank of Iraq - they would in essence own a ton of our wealth by virtue of our currency.

See above, I just think the Iraqi "economic team" behind it will have a rate pegged between $2-3 USD - that gives them a quick "bone" to throw their foreign investors and also their people. This type of rate will also minimize the "second wave" currency speculation from those that held out or were uninformed.

Let me put it this way - they drop an RV of .50 USD and I have NO option with my large notes but to take that rate within their deadline. I'll take it. I'll turn around and take my USD and buy my Dinar back and ride the investment a LOT higher. That's why they won't come in that low - they will have SMART millionaire's that they just made instantly combined with the one's already out there or dare I say the elite "Billionaires" that lurk out there.... yeah a .50 USD RV would be like tossing the whole world an invitation to either RUIN the currency of Iraq or invite everyone to make a TON of money...

I think they'll play it safe... I'll go with $2.88 initially so they get the large "3 zero" bills out of circulation and from there I expect it to trade strongly and quickly approach $4-5 within months after the RV. But hey, I'm just a 26 year old guy who watches GLOBAL news 20 hours a day and sleep four of it with it playing in my background - it's weird when you wake up for 20 minutes in the middle of your "nap" and recall you were actually listening to the last 30 minutes on TV while sleeping and you can recall all the updates on "currency wars" "G20 Summits" "Fed QE2 being dumb"....I just always enjoyed micro and macro economics in college and have been trying to learn as much about currencies and macro economics when I got a renewed passion for them some time ago.

Best of luck to everyone and hopefully we see an RV SOON!!!! :twothumbs:

- Fresh B)

Ur Absolutely right!! Great Post!!

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but you are less than convincing with your five minutes of posting, than the many other fine researchers on this site and other sites that refute the astronomical figure you postulate. I expect the biggest piece of humble pie will be served to you, and well deserved i think.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't ever post, but I have owned dinar for almost five years and am in the loop to some really top notch info. My "peeps" tell me basically the same thing. Blast me if you want to but I don't know anything about the GET team and like GW Bush, "I really don't care what you think". Now for those who are interested, my friends are really talking seriously about Monday and some High Up's are holding their dinar very close

• Upvote 5

I'm sorry but you are less than convincing with your five minutes of posting, than the many other fine researchers on this site and other sites that refute the astronomical figure you postulate. I expect the biggest piece of humble pie will be served to you, and well deserved i think.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I suspect if I'm right, you wouldn't take the time to come back and admit so, but no matter what, I'll be here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

J.C. love the post!! I have read your post about your reasoning and I absolutely love it!! I try to stay grounded and realize when I got into this I was hoping to double or triple my money. Now that the RV feels really close and that the $5 is a real possibility, heck even at $3 or $2 I think i will pea myself, I am getting a little excited and try to discount what you say so as not to be dissappointed, but I can not and will not disagree with you because I feel you are right. Keep up the great posts and thanks for great discussions.

• Upvote 3

And everyone wonders why we all stay confused! LOL...Hey, I am just glad to be able to read the "Battles of the RV" on here. I guess when it is all said and done, some will eat humble pie and from reading all that is in this post so far, you can bet that the ones that were right are going to spoon feed it to the ones that were wrong! Hopefully it will be put on UTube so we can watch!

J.C. love the post!! I have read your post about your reasoning and I absolutely love it!! I try to stay grounded and realize when I got into this I was hoping to double or triple my money. Now that the RV feels really close and that the $5 is a real possibility, heck even at $3 or $2 I think i will pea myself, I am getting a little excited and try to discount what you say so as not to be dissappointed, but I can not and will not disagree with you because I feel you are right. Keep up the great posts and thanks for great discussions.

Thank you Jerry. I'm not trying to show anyone up, but I do have an extensive financial background. I've always felt that anything over $1 is pure gravy.

• Upvote 1

And everyone wonders why we all stay confused! LOL...Hey, I am just glad to be able to read the "Battles of the RV" on here. I guess when it is all said and done, some will eat humble pie and from reading all that is in this post so far, you can bet that the ones that were right are going to spoon feed it to the ones that were wrong! Hopefully it will be put on UTube so we can watch!

LOL, the good news is, almost everyone on here is invested, so if it does RV high, even the naysayers will be REALLY happy! And if the naysayers are right, well, I guess "Misery loves company". B)

I have seen the statement about Shabibi brought up over and over. "right after gov seated". Can't ever get anyone to give a link or reference. Anyone ever seen one???

Sheesh - everyone's drinking too much coffee here, LIGHTEN UP! His words were the RV would be announced "after the Presidents eated", just not good English, that's all. They must be fed first.

Stay cheery!

Peace Out

• Upvote 2

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and I suspect if I'm right, you wouldn't take the time to come back and admit so, but no matter what, I'll be here.

If it comes in as you say (+5.00) i would be the first to come on and stroke your ego, but I wont break out the chap-stick just yet.

• Upvote 1

The get team is from another dinar website, and most of their "intel" is pure bologna! To put it politely! If you see the name Terry K or just the initials TK, get out of that post ASAP. All false info. Don't know what they smoke, or drink over their, but they are truly delusional!

I don't see what the big deal is, I recall Adam on a GET Team CC asking a question a few weeks ago...

• Upvote 1

The Dinar can RV over $5.00 easily. The rumor mill is that perhaps up to 20 currencies are going to RV. If this is so then the US dollar has a good chance of being one of them. Due to our negligent Government and perhaps criminal officials we have lost most the value of the dollar. Hence would it not be reasonable to think that it would RV high because the dollar is no longer worth as much. So what was going to be .86 or $3 / dinar is now over $5 / dinar. The bottom line is no one knows and the theories are has numerous has there are people. Fun to try and guess tho.. but don't count those people out who are saying over $5.

Selkirk...

• Upvote 2

This was the point of my post. The natural resources alone make Iraq the most valuable member of the middle east bloc, and when you add in the ripe opportunities for development in the fledgling Iraq, the contract values add tremendous wealth to the country. A $5 rv rate is VERY sustainable. It pulls in the large notes, jump starts the struggling economy and gives instant credibility to the Iraqi government and their people.

• Upvote 2

The GET Team stands for GET you EVERTIME. They are BS everytime they post and just messing with our heads.

With all due respect I think all forums GET included are all after the same goal. I think they give honest opinions of what they feel, its just been wrong up to now.....but we all only have to be right once :D

• Upvote 1

It's funny, how everyone who bashes on the GET team don't provide a different point of view. Always saying that the are fake, that they aren't really in Iraq, etc etc. truth is, we don't know except them. I do trust Viper, Railroader, Steve I and a host of others here, who provide valuable intel and opinion. I'd LOVE nothing more than to see the RV come in at $8, just to shut all the nay sayers up. I for one, am sick of their poisonous views and posts.

• Upvote 2