Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

how do I get to the second page

deniscanada

Hi DenisCanada!

I hate it when stuff like that happens.

I am assuming you are logged into DV.  For me, that gets rid of the advertisements on the top of the page.  In your web browser, do you have a setting to block pop ups?  I am not sure if that may help and you may already have pop ups blocked.  There may be other settings to block advertisements.

Alternately (and less desirable), if you go to the extreme bottom right of a topic, there is a link to the next article you have not read to the place where you last read in that thread.  After reading that article, if you click again on the extreme bottom right, it will take you back to the next page of the previous article (if it had more than one page) provided you were on the bottom of the previous article page.

Not sure if this makes sense.  Please let me know if this helps.

All The Best!

:tiphat:

Are you in one of the forums already?  From the page # 3993, it looks like maybe you are.   If so, go to the top left area and click on Browse or Forums.   That should take you to the main listing of forums to choose from.    If there's a glitch in your computer, maybe restart it?   Or............Texasgranny or Markinsa to the rescue!    

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, deniscanada said:

how do I get to the second page? the website is bringing me to an advertisement and won't let me continue on to any other pages

13 hours ago, deniscanada said:

pages.JPG

Iraq & Dinar Related News

I scroll down to the bottom of the page to click page 2. an advertisement shows up and wont alow me to go to the second or any other pages. The URL in the address bar is Dinarvets its not redirecting to another site.

Hit your F5 Key or Refresh your screen.  Each time you go to a new page, that ad will pop up and stay there until you do.

• Upvote 1