Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Whistleblower: Pentagon, CIA, NATO and MI6 Were Masterminds Behind 9/11

This is not a pleasant thing to read at all. I will say this much, this woman has

a lot of courage to stand up and make these claims, not to mention her background

and knowledge of events as former FBI translator. Interesting, but still sad when

one day we may all find out the entire 'war on terror' has been yet another lie

at the expense of how many lives???

I don't know, I just seek the truth, not sure if we will find out, but at least we can try without

hiding our heads in the sand or be too afraid to keep digging. It all to me is sickening, but

I am thankful some are willing to at least talk who have the credibility to do so.

---

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/09/sibel-2.html

FBI Whistleblower: Pentagon, CIA, NATO and MI6 Were Masterminds Behind 9/11

“As Far As People Who Ran The Show, It Was The Highest Levels of NATO, the U.S., MI6, CIA And The Pentagon”

Sibel Edmonds has just released her fantastic spy thriller,  The Lone Gladio.     Here’s our review, comparing it to the best of Clancy or Ludlum … but with a twist.

In the real world, Edmonds is a former FBI translator who translated terror-related communications for the FBI right after 9/11. In that capacity, she read communications between terrorists and other radicals.

Edmonds has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups.

The ACLU described Edmonds as:

The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.

Famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”. He also says that the White House has ordered the press not to cover Edmonds:

I am confident that there is conversation inside the Government as to ‘How do we deal with Sibel [Edmonds]?

The first line of defense is to ensure that she doesn’t get into the media. I think any outlet that thought of using her materials would go to to the government and they would be told “don’t touch this . . . .”

Even Paul Newman praises Edmonds, saying:

Sibel Edmonds would not let an intimidating FBI shut her mouth, and as a result, suffered grievous consequences, but she has persevered and we are better off for her sacrifices.

Edmonds is the founder and president of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition, a group of high-level national intelligence and security officials.

To understand why Edmonds’ information is so explosive, we need a little background on “Operation Gladio.”

Background: “Operation Gladio”

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism" rel="external nofollow">NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries from the 1950′s through the 1990′s, and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this)(Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred).

This was codenamed “Operation Gladio”. And watch this BBC special. And see this for the big picture background.

Operation Gladio Continues to this Day

Edmonds told Washington’s Blog that she wrote The Lone Gladio because the FBI classified 100% of her previous book, Classified Woman. When she found out that she doesn’t need to get pre-publication approval for “novels”, she decided to write a novel.

So Edmonds decided to write a work of fiction based on the real-life operation- ‘Operation Gladio B’ – as the context, and with fictional events and characters in the novel The Lone Gladio.

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: You’ve previously claimed that Gladio was not terminated with the fall of the Soviet Union, but has continued up until today … the so-called “Gladio B”.

[sIBEL EDMONDS]: Yes. The title “Gladio B” was given by the FBI, because we don’t know what they really call it.

NATO, MI6, MIT (the Turkish military and intelligence service), and the Pentagon, also some outside rogue elements connected with Gladio.

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: Did you see – when you were still with the FBI – source documents about this so-called “Gladio B”? In The Lone Gladio, you have a “fictitious” set of memos that have players from NATO, the U.S. State Department and high-level terrorists meeting together. Did you see documents like that when you were at FBI?

[sIBEL EDMONDS]: Yes. I reviewed over 5,000 documents. Not only from FBI’s Washington office. A lot of documents came from FBI’s Chicago office. The document were from the period 1996 through February 2002. There were written documents, and audio translated by FBI translators.

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: Were NATO personnel actually mentioned in some of the documents or transcripts you saw as being part of these Gladio B meetings?

[sIBEL EDMONDS]: A number of generals were involved. Both U.S. generals and British generals and other generals involved with NATO. And many recognizable, public names with the U.S. State Department.

Most of this involved people from and State Department and the CIA. These are at the top levels … you’re not going to get operative-level involved with this.

Edmonds explained that the State Department doesn’t just deploy “soft power”, but is involved in many “hard power” operations, often coordinating through well-known “Non-Governmental Organizations” (NGOs).

Specifically, Edmonds explained that numerous well-known NGOs – which claim to focus on development, birth control, women’s rights, fighting oppression and other “magnificent sounding” purposes or seemingly benign issues – act as covers for State Department operations. [Background.] She said that the State Department directly places operatives inside the NGOs.

As one example, Edmonds said that – during the late 90s and early 2000s – perhaps 30-40% of the people working for NGOs operated by George Soros were actually working for the U.S. State Department.

Edmonds also said that Osama Bin Laden – and several other members of his family – were working with U.S. agencies as part of Gladio B right up until 9/11. Edmonds notes that Bin Laden and his family members were helping the West set up terrorist groups in Chechnya up until 9/11.

Edmonds also said that the FBI failed to prosecute any of the criminal activities occurring in the United States as revealed by these documents.

9/11 Was Part of Gladio

Back to our interview …

[WASHINGTON’S BLOG]: In terms of 9/11, what’s your opinion about whether there were countries involved, or whether it was rogue Gladio personnel?

[sIBEL EDMONDS]: You have to separate the pawns from the main players. There might have been elements involved within countries: for example Prince Bandar in Saudi Arabia, or Turkish people at the MIT.

But the people who ran the show at the top were NATO and Gladio. And Gladio was under the U.S. It was – and is – an operation under the U.S., for U.S. empire.

As far as people who ran the show, it was the highest levels of NATO, the U.S., MI6, CIA and the Pentagon.

The Goal: Control of Eurasia, Oil and Other Resources

Edmonds says that the entire focus of the U.S. and these related groups is to control the world’s resources, such as oil and gas pipelines in Eurasia.

She explained that many of the people in Eurasian region speak Turkic languages. For that reason, Turkey and its intelligence service – MIT – has been a major conduit for Gladio operations. And since a lot of the resources are in former Soviet countries, a lot of Gladio’s focus has been in those countries.

Postscript:  Edmonds has previously stated that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months AFTER 9/11 to coordinate destablization in the Caucus region.

And she previously told Washington’s Blog:

For the past 11 years I have been emphasizing that my State Secrets Privilege & Gag Orders had to do with the FBI files (covering period 1996-2002 February) on
covert-terrorist operations in Caucasus and Central Asia
backed, managed and armed by US actors
These US-NATO directed operations in the region involved Bin-Laden and mainly Zawahiri
…..

The FBI documents contained damning evidence (audio and written) collected between 1996-2002 tying these terror operations directly to the U.S. persons in the State Department/CIA and Pentagon
. Also, how
the State Department got Congress to grant huge amounts of funds to “front’ NGOs and businesses
(mainly Turkish companies in US-listed/members of ATC)
to funnel money to the terrorist cells in this region

If you want to hear Edmonds name some names, watch part 1 and part 2 of her interview with James Corbett.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5

There is no doubt - no doubt whatsoever - in my mind, that the "War on Terror" is a pretense, a disguise for two very important, profitable goals of the powers that be. This is not difficult to figure out.

No. 1 priority - cheap access to strategic mineral and energy resources overseas.

No 2 is protect themselves at home from a revolution of the people.

The so-called "war on terror" accomplishes both. Occupation of the Middle East for energy using 9/11 as an excuse, now ISIS, and Africa is next for minerals (google "Africom bases").

Revolution at home? "Homeland Security" is their solution. The police and surveillance state at home to keep people from rising up. It's not for the muslims. The PTB actually welcome their attacks, for they are more excuse to extend the empire overseas. It is for us as we slowly begin to realize how the PTB have betrayed the military and everyone else.

You are right on the money. Thanks for the post Jim. Yes, it is sad, but true. The world has many deceptions in governments, media, and religious organizations too.

Wm13

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 3

Thank You Jim...

We are going to keep talking about this...

The conversation must continue until all or at least enough of the truth is out to bring those responsible to justice...

It amazes me how the layers of the onion keep getting peeled off and yet nothing seems to happen.... I'm glad good people like Sibel Edmonds are talking and more and more important testimony is coming out all the time. I started

and
of the interviews and look forward to having the time to finish watching them. By my truth-o-meter she seems very credible and honest... I even did a quick search on her name and while I didn't dig there was only good things that I saw in regard to her reputation. 

Gotta say it was encouraging how much more information I discovered when we were having a dialog here in a thread about building 7 a few weeks ago... solid newer information and a lot of the older dots have been connected also... The Truth Always Comes Out.

I was watching some of the 2001 broadcasts that the main news stations were broadcasting a couple of days ago and couldn't help but think how scripted they sounded and how little emotion the broadcasters were showing...was that just me??? or did anyone else get that feeling? It was all so cold in the delivery, no emotion... for example it was so unlike Walter Cronkite when Kennedy was shot and he took his glasses off and wept. It just felt so surreal... seeing the towers when they were hit and then when they imploded... felt completely different now than when it happened. It isn't because I feel any less sadness for the victims and their families... that of course is still there. What is different now when I see those images... is that I am not in shock and gobsmacked by it all...I know it was a sinister, evil attack that (I know) our government (along with other countries) had involvement in and complete control of. Coming to that realization forever changes the view one has of the world from trusting in man's inherent goodness... to knowing that power and greed can corrupt even those you would never dream could be capable of such cruel, cowardly, deliberate and devastatingly hurtful actions against the citizens of their own country... OUR COUNTRY!!!

• Upvote 3

I was kinda tired last night and maybe my thoughts about all this were a bit unorganized ... sorry.

What I do know is that we have to keep pushing for the truth and support the ones who have important pieces of the truth and what happened... offering to put themselves and their well-being on the line to help bring it out into the open. That is the least we can do... support them and help get the information out.

I ran across this quote this morning and thought it would fit in well here...

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall.
Think of it--always".― Mahatma Gandhi
Edited by Maggie123

Thank you Maggie and others who have offered their comments.

I only know this, that in many ways since that horrible day, 9/11,

we have been taken down a road that guarantees more loss

of liberties, while the same mantra is once again being pumped into

peoples lives via TV news, and other avenues, and the current

problems are being used to their maximum benefit and goal of

the highly supported 'patriot act'. These that started this 'act' knew

EXACTLY what the end goal was, and yet? The people who started it

and their cronies got a free pass while the current admin is simply

completing the goals.

These folks behind the goals, whoever they are, know exactly how much

people will swallow, and so far it has been everything tossed at them. The

general public cannot fathom the idea that we have been lied to, they

cannot, because that would mean all they believed was a lie. So in

order to cope and maintain their comfort zone, mosrt MUST remain blind

often by choice and this itself hinders arriving at the truth, whether it is

what we want to hear or what we do not want to hear, we need to arrive

at what happened, and I assure you it was NOT the official narrative.

Those 28 pages missing from the joke 9/11 commission report that were

'classified' have been seen by a few senators, and they admit we will

have to 'rethink' history. What does this mean? I have no idea, and it

is futile to speculate, but my hope is those who knew and those who

conspired to ANY manner of obfuscation and cover up will be brought

to justice. I doubt it will get that far, but we can hope at some point, the

more people who have credentials to speak up and investigate, the less

we will have to listen to the fringe that only want their 15 minutes of fame

and will say anything to get it. Right now, this Edmonds woman and also

a gal named Susan Lindauer I think, they have some knowledge of the actual

events, and it is NOT what we were told by the professional liars that 

occupy DC.

At this point, it is unlikely there were MANY who had foreknowledge, BUT,

there was definitely those who had foreknowledge seen by the volume of

PUT options placed against the airlines involved...HOW did they know to

do this, and WHO was it? The options clearing house MUST have that

knowledge of both origin and identity of the traders involved...and to this

day the official announcement is they "do not know". Even I know this is

bogus, because I trade stocks and commodities, so i know how the game

is played and the trades do not simply just appear out of no where.

We have a shadow government, shadow bankers, and THIS is my opinion

of where the trades originated from. We have senators who have admitted

that a shadow governement DOES in fact exist and has for many decades.

This is not new news, it is fact. There is also a shadow military and so far

the majority of citiznes buy into it hook line and sinker and that alone is baffling

to me, but I understand...most MUST believe the the lies and half truths, 

just to NOT have to face the possibility that we may have all been involved

and witnessed one of the greatest deceptions foisted upon people on

PURPOSE, with a purpose, and blamed upon a group that testimonies

are revealing we were working with 'terrorists' for decades before 9/11.

Also, according to Edmonds:

Edmonds has previously stated that Bin Laden – and his number 2 Al Qaeda lieutenant – Ayman al-Zawahiri – worked with the U.S. government for 3 months AFTER 9/11 to coordinate destablization in the Caucus region.

And she previously told Washington’s Blog:

For the past 11 years I have been emphasizing that my State Secrets Privilege & Gag Orders had to do with the FBI files (covering period 1996-2002 February) on covert-terrorist operations in Caucasus and Central Asia backed, managed and armed by US actors. These US-NATO directed operations in the region involved Bin-Laden and mainly Zawahiri …..

The FBI documents contained damning evidence (audio and written) collected between 1996-2002 tying these terror operations directly to the U.S. persons in the State Department/CIA and Pentagon. Also, how the State Department got Congress to grant huge amounts of funds to “front’ NGOs and businesses (mainly Turkish companies in US-listed/members of ATC) to funnel money to the terrorist cells in this region.

---

The above may be HUGE only IF it can be proven. So far, it is only her word against how many? So those

desiring the truth must continue to move forward, otherwise it will continue to be denied and buried under

more misinformation. I have no idea who all were involved, I have my opinions, but that does not make it

fact. There were more involved than we could likely imagine, as something of this magnitude could not

be pulled off without major COOPERATION from the likes of who Edmonds has commented about.

I guess we will either find out, or it will be another blocked attempt such as 'who killed Kennedy' and

we will be left with bits and pieces of the event, but never the full story. if we follow those involved,

including those who stood to benefit and DID benefit, we CAN come to some conclusions, but it is still

not concrete without proof beyond a reasonable doubt...and THIS is the area that has yet to be determined.

So far, the official narrative has won, but perhaps this will change as more folks including the families

of the vicitims continue to dig and demand answers. It is all very dark, and we do not need any more

voices and unsubstantiated claims coming from various internet related "fame hunters"...we need

more poeple like Edmonds and others to stand UP for what they know to be true, according to what they

have both SEEN and HEARD from the agencies they worked for.

Edited by Jim1cor13

Thank You Again Jim... I Very Much Appreciated Your Response.

Quote:

"Those 28 pages missing from the joke 9/11 commission report that were 'classified'

have been seen by a few senators, and they admit we will have to 'rethink' history."

Those 28 pages would be a real good start at getting to the truth... Now just how do we get to them???

BTW I found Edmond's whistle blower's website through your OP... LOVE IT!!!

BFP   BOILING FROGS POST

"The Home Of The Irate Minority"

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/

So true dog, its the tricks of the trade :lol:

As I mentioned, without the ability to arrive

at proof beyond a reasonable doubt, we have

little more than speculation after 13 years.

Will we ever actually know the details? I have no idea,

but it does not hurt trying to dig deeper since we have

a long history of playing 'wag the dog' such as the

Gulf of Tonkin second attack, that was finally admitted

to not have actually happened, but the fabrication/lie

served our purpose. Here is some additional info as to

how the game was played:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/06/high-level-american-officials-admit-that-the-united-states-uses-false-flag-terror-and-warn-of-future-attacks.html

Does this video sound familiar?

Pay attention to the pattern: It was false inaccurate information for the purpose of

provoking war:

Could this pattern have played a part in how 9/11 was

'used'? Certainly, but the sad part is it is over with, it happened,

and even if we knew all the details, we cannot undo the damage that

has been done.

I think it is worth seeking the factual details, just like they finally

did in regards to the gulf of Tonkin event. False flags are real, we

all know that, it is part of war throughout history in order to arrive

at the goal. But it would appear we have learned little to nothing

unfortunately. If the rules of engagement cannot be followed,

and a 'just' war fought, then the pattern of how these events unfolded

point to using fabricated intelligence to escalate events to make it appear

"just" so those behind the scenes can get the public on board.

In many cases, most are not truly certain just who the 'enemy' really is.

So in some cases, an enemy is created, and the case for conflict appears

solid when in fact it was based upon corrupt intelligence.

Thanks dog for your thoughts :)

Jim

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Thank You Jim...

I didn't know much about the "Gulf of Tonkin"... I remember hearing that name... but that's about it.

Yes... the MO certainly does look more than familiar... another false flag operation. Not a theory...

a false flag that has been exposed and backed up with the facts. It makes me so sad to think that it

was all a ploy to intimidate the Pres of N. Vietnam into pulling out of the south... it backfired big time.

It did nothing other than escalated the conflict. So the draft increased and I remember the rest very well.

What a tragedy that the Vietnam war could not only have been avoided... but was actually predicated

under false pretenses. The Tonkin Resolution seems to be the precursor that was handed to Johnson

on a silver platter.giving him the authority to attack without declaring a war, it actually never was declared...

fought just the same though.

Somewhere close in that time we also had the attack on the USS Liberty where Johnson covered for

Israel's deceptive attack against our Navy ship that almost engaged us in yet another war with Egypt.

There are many parallels, much the same as 911 and Iraq, ISIS and Iraq again along with Syria this time.

While we can't undo the damage that has been done in the past...  We are aware of so many lies...

How many innocent lives have been taken... For What?   How Many More Before We Say "Enough"?

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

More info in regards to those 28 pages of classified info. Certainly, they wouldn't be trying to hide anything

would they???  :lol:

9/11 Commission Chair: Declassify EVERYTHING
9/11 Commissioners Want the Facts to Come Out

9/11 Commission chairman Thomas Keane has previously called for the declassification of the secret 28 pages of the Congressional 9/11 Inquiry, and said that 60-70% of what was classified shouldn’t have been classified in the first place.

The New Yorker reported last week:

9/11 Commission Co-Chair Lee Hamilton agrees.

Thomas Kean remembers finally having the opportunity to read those twenty-eight pages after he became chairman of the 9/11 Commission—“so secret that I had to get all of my security clearances and go into the bowels of Congress with someone looking over my shoulder.” He also remembers thinking at the time that most of what he was reading should never have been kept secret. But the focus on the twenty-eight pages obscures the fact that many important documents are still classified—“a ton of stuff,” Kean told me, including, for instance, the 9/11 Commission’s interviews with George W. Bush, **** Cheney, and Bill Clinton. “I don’t know of a single thing in our report that should not be public after ten years,” Kean said.

And so does 9/11 Commissioner Tim Roemer. As the New Yorker writes:

And others who have seen the classified 9/11 materials agree that we can’t move forward with an effective security program until the American people know what’s in the classified materials.  The New Yorker adds:

“In some ways, it’s more dangerous today,” Timothy Roemer, who was a member of both the Joint Inquiry and the 9/11 Commission, observed. “A more complex series of threats are coming together than even before 9/11, involving ISIS, Al Qaeda, and cyber-terrorist capabilities. The more the American people know about what happened thirteen years ago, the more we can have a credible, open debate” about our security needs. Releasing the twenty-eight pages, he said, might be a step forward. “Hopefully, after some initial shock and awe, it would make our process work better. Our government has an obligation to do this.

The Co-Chair of the congressional investigation into 9/11 – Senator Bob Graham – notes:

Thomas Massie, a Republican congressman from Kentucky and a sponsor of the House resolution to declassify the material, told me that the experience of reading those twenty-eight pages caused him to rethink how to handle the rise of ISIS. It has made him much more cautious about a military response. “We have to be careful, when we run the calculations of action, what the repercussions will be,” he said.

Although it’s been more than a decade ago when this horrific event occurred, I think [the questions of who supported the attacks] have
real consequences to U.S. actions today

Graham told PBS:

And the Independent writes:

We need to have this information now because it’s relevant to the threat that the people of the United States are facing today.

But 9/11 Commissioners Admit They Never Got the Full Story

The rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has been aided by the continuing failure of the US Government to investigate the role of Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks and its support of jihadi movements such as al-Qaeda in the years since, says former Senator Bob Graham, the co-chairman of the official inquiry into 9/11.

Senator Graham, who chaired the Senate Intelligence Committee, said that successive administrations in Washington had turned a blind eye to Saudi support for Sunni extremists. He added: “I believe that the failure to shine a full light on Saudi actions and particularly its involvement in 9/11 has contributed to the Saudi ability to continue to engage in actions that are damaging to the US – and in particular their support for Isis.”

The 9/11 Commissioners publicly expressed anger at cover ups and obstructions of justice by the government into a real 9/11 investigation:

• The Commission’s co-chairs said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”
  • The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“. He also said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”

No wonder the Co-Chair of the congressional investigation into 9/11 – Bob Graham -  and 9/11 Commissioner and former Senator Bob Kerrey are calling for either a “permanent 9/11 commission” or a new 9/11 investigation to get to the bottom of it.

Some examples of obstruction of justice into the 9/11 investigation include:

• An FBI informant hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000. Specifically, investigators for the Congressional Joint Inquiry discovered that an FBI informant had hosted and even rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House. As the New York Times notes:

Senator Bob Graham, the Florida Democrat who is a former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused the White House on Tuesday of covering up evidence ….The accusation stems from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s refusal to allow investigators for a Congressional inquiry and the independent Sept. 11 commission to interview an informant, Abdussattar Shaikh, who had been
in San Diego of two Sept. 11 hijackers.

• The chairs of both the 9/11 Commission and the Official Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 said that Soviet-style government “minders” obstructed the investigation into 9/11 by intimidating witnesses
  • The 9/11 Commissioners concluded that officials from the Pentagon lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements
  • As reported by ACLU, FireDogLake, RawStory and many others, declassified documents shows that Senior Bush administration officials sternly cautioned the 9/11 Commission against probing too deeply into the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001
Both the 9/11 Commission Investigation and 9/11 Trials Were Based on Unreliable Evidence Produced by Torture

The CIA videotaped the interrogation of 9/11 suspects, falsely told the 9/11 Commission that there were no videotapes or other records of the interrogations, and then illegally destroyed all of the tapes and transcripts of the interrogations.

9/11 Commission co-chairs Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton wrote:

Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation.

The chief lawyer for Guantanamo litigation – Vijay Padmanabhan – said that torture of 9/11 suspects was widespread. And Susan J. Crawford, the senior Pentagon official overseeing the military commissions at Guantánamo — the novel system of trials for terror suspects that was conceived in the wake of the 9/11 attacks — told Bob Woodward:

We tortured Qahtani. His treatment met the legal definition of torture.

Indeed, some of the main sources of information were tortured right up to the point of death.

Moreover, the type of torture used by the U.S. on the Guantanamo suspects is of a special type. Senator Levin revealed that the the U.S. used Communist torture techniques specifically aimed at creating false confessions. (and see this, this, this and this).

And according to NBC News:

• Much of the 9/11 Commission Report was based upon the testimony of people who were tortured
  • At least four of the people whose interrogation figured in the 9/11 Commission Report have claimed that they told interrogators information as a way to stop being “tortured.”
  • One of the Commission’s main sources of information was tortured until he agreed to sign a confession that he was NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO READ
  • The 9/11 Commission itself doubted the accuracy of the torture confessions, and yet kept their doubts to themselves

Postscript: Don’t count on the military commission trials of 9/11 suspects to get to the bottom of anything … even those involved say they’re kangaroo court show trials.

This entry was posted in Politics / World News. Bookmark the permalink.
Bev

You need internal consistency. Those 28 pages do not uncover the crime because it was also produced by the same committee which said “9/11 Commissioners Admit They Never Got the Full Story”. So, they need to go beyond those 28 pages or be accused of another coverup.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html

http://www.c-span.org/video/?320748-5/washington-journal-architects-engineers-911-truth

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Richard Gage talked about his group, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, which claimed that the World Trade Center was brought down by explosive demolition on September 11, 2001. The group was founded in 2006 and said its mission was to “expose the official lies and cover-up
surrounding the events of September 11, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth.”

A presentation by Mark Crispin Miller to the ae911truth symposium via:
http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2014/09/mark-crispin-miller-forbidden-thoughts.html

Thank You Jim

Here Are Even More Reasons Of Why It Matters That We Get To The Truth!!!

"In some ways, it’s more dangerous today,” Timothy Roemer, who was a member of both the Joint Inquiry and the 9/11 Commission, observed. “A more complex series of threats are coming together than even before 9/11, involving ISIS, Al Qaeda, and cyber-terrorist capabilities. The more the American people know about what happened thirteen years ago, the more we can have a credible, open debate” about our security needs. Releasing the twenty-eight pages, he said, might be a step forward. “Hopefully, after some initial shock and awe, it would make our process work better. Our government has an obligation to do this.

And Here Is What Is Probably As Big Of Threat To Our National Security As ISIS... Or MORE...

"We need to have this information now because it’s relevant to the threat that the people of the United States are facing today.

But 9/11 Commissioners Admit They Never Got the Full Story

The rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has been aided by the continuing failure of the US Government to investigate the role of Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks and its support of jihadi movements such as al-Qaeda in the years since, says former Senator Bob Graham, the co-chairman of the official inquiry into 9/11.

Senator Graham, who chaired the Senate Intelligence Committee, said that successive administrations in Washington had turned a blind eye to Saudi support for Sunni extremists. He added: “I believe that the failure to shine a full light on Saudi actions and particularly its involvement in 9/11 has contributed to the Saudi ability to continue to engage in actions that are damaging to the US – and in particular their support for Isis.”

This is STUNNING!!!

"Some examples of obstruction of justice into the 9/11 investigation include:

• An FBI informant hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000. Specifically, investigators for the Congressional Joint Inquiry discovered that an FBI informant had hosted and even rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House. As the New York Times notes:

Senator Bob Graham, the Florida Democrat who is a former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused the White House on Tuesday of covering up evidence ….The accusation stems from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s refusal to allow investigators for a Congressional inquiry and the independent Sept. 11 commission to interview an informant, Abdussattar Shaikh, who had been
in San Diego of two Sept. 11 hijackers.

• The chairs of both the 9/11 Commission and the Official Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 said that Soviet-style government “minders” obstructed the investigation into 9/11 by intimidating witnesses
  • The 9/11 Commissioners concluded that officials from the Pentagon lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements
  • As reported by ACLU, FireDogLake, RawStory and many others, declassified documents shows that Senior Bush administration officials sternly cautioned the 9/11 Commission against probing too deeply into the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001"

• Upvote 3

"the role of the Saudis was blacked out - they comprised, let's see...about 15 of the 19 hijackers. So most were Saudis. They are also Wahabis - VERY fundamentalist Muslims. Of course, the Bush family has very close ties with the Saudi royals...you know what that means. Why expose the "guns for oil" program they have had with the Saudis for decades, through many Presidents. You give us the oil when we need it, control the global price (as long as Exxon and the Senators they own agree...) and we will send young Americans to die over in the ME to keep things "stable" (that means the way things are, with the petrodollars and oil flowing)"

---

Great point yourempire :)

To me, the main reason for WHY top Bush admin officials warned the 9/11 commission

against digging too deep is due to the Bush family ties with Saudi royals. Too much

profit to be digging around that relationship! :lol:

I guess there is always too much to hide in order for truth to be told. In this case, it is obvious

and the game still goes on today, just another admin that props it up to conceal the same

criminal actions.

Thanks yourempire for your thoughts, they are spot on according to the facts, but it is just easier to

ignore them for political reasons. :(

Also, thank you Maggie for your thoughtful response. I only hope someone has the courage to DIG

and expose what was so cleverly hid for too long.

Edited by Jim1cor13

This is about an hour and a half long. Fortunately, its put together for those among us who are ADHD and  wastes no time in hitting point after point after point, with no fluff filler... and before you know it, an hour has passed.....

There have been seriously weak and in some cases almost embarrassing attempts to dispute one or two points, I was never sure if those debaters thought we were that stupid.... or they were that stupid.... then again I have the advantage of being related to one of the recognized top experts in detonation applications, who was in turn consulted on this and other such events  (and in the event there are spook eyes reviewing... don't worry boyz... there was not nor will be a compromise, the only discussion ever engaged was between 2 T/S cleared folk and its over). To my knowledge there has never been a credible debate of every single specific detail noted in this video in the 10 years since it first came out, either in large parts or in whole.

In any event, those with questions will either find answers in here....or more questions depending upon where you were when you started down this rabbit hole...

PS I haven't watched this particular version, but for those interested there is also the original and subsequent edits of this specific video, and over the past 10 years or so since it first came out. Its been interesting watching  the evolution of information analysis and response to the straw dogs presented to refute it.... .... .

PPS, I just started watching this.... they really snazzed up the sound track relative to  the original...Its also kind of like watching the evolution of computer technology in video production.... interesting.. though I personally think the sound track overlay is way too loud.... but no worries, it drops off soon into the video

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is the video Anonymous put forth. Its done by the same people however, (can't remember who) it was narrated by an actor. It is  different  with footage, news broadcasts and  different approach in looking at the historical events leading up to  this one,..... as well as looking at some of the specific details officially reported, which in turn were not accurate. It also shows some of the military exercises leading up to this event, which parallel this event (in contrast to reports such an event was unimaginable)...

In watching this unfold, its perhaps important to note that the Internet was still very very young at that time. (hard to imagine huh) and like everyone else, politicians live so deeply in their own specific bubble. I really believe at that time... it did not even remotely occur to anyone in executive positions, that the Internet would have such tremendous power in unraveling scenarios that heretofore were impenetrable... bullet proof... Many senior execs were still living in a mental age wherein there was so much control over the information that was available to the public.... The public only knew what they were told in the news... and the news was delivered in press briefings.... At the time of this event, few if any senior agency exes were using,.... familiar with,... or factoring in the Internet as a major player in the world of information....  (in 1998 26% of homes had internet, in 2000 it raised to 41% of homes with internet). 

In any event, here is info on those factors leading up to and surrounding the event. For what it's worth, I personally would prefer that the blaming of any administration or individual (well maybe except for Rumsfeld), should be left out of these discussions. Its distracting and in all probability isn't unlike that done before the eyes of the internet sat in the middle of Executive decision making ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1