Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israeli Forces Arrest 7-Year-Old Kid In West Bank

Maggie123

UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO: Terrorist Israeli Forces Arrest Only 7-year-old Kid In WB

Palestine, Videos

9 September 2014 14:48

378187_Palestinian-kid.jpg

A new video has emerged showing Israeli soldiers violently arresting a seven-year-old Palestinian boy in the occupied West Bank.

The incident took place in the city of al-Khalil (Hebron) on Monday morning after several young children started throwing stones at an Israeli checkpoint.

Palestinian sources said that Israeli troops came out of the checkpoint and threw stun grenades and fired tear gas canisters at the children.

The Israeli forces arrested Yousef Hajajreh, 12, and Oday Rajabi, 7, the latter being on his way to school.

A teacher was also forced into a headlock as he was trying to intervene in the arrest of the crying seven-year old. The Israeli forces dragged him up the road, where he was arrested.

Palestinian sources added that Malak Salaymeh, 18, was also detained as he confronted the troops.

Seven-year-old Rajabi was reportedly detained at the checkpoint for around 40 minutes before being released.

Hiba Masalha, a lawyer with the Palestinian Ministry of Detainees and Ex-detainees Affairs, said in June that the number of Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons has increased to 250.

In January, the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel accused the Tel Aviv regime of torturing Palestinian children, saying the minors are routinely held in outdoor cages for hours after their arrest. The organization said the children have to endure freezing temperatures outside transit facilities, and this kind of torture is a long-running practice meant to terrify the detained children.

Link To Article And Video...

http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2014/09/09/video-israeli-forces-arrest-7-year-old-kid-in-wb/

Turkey Reports Incidents That Are NEVER Aired In The USA Media.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems like overreach to me.  Note to Palestinian children......don't throw rocks at Israeli soldiers.  

GO RV, and NO BV

Right? Throw rocks at soldiers equals trip to juvenile detention center and probably a spanking, but hey at least they are safe from the shelling!  So Maggie what do you think would happen if a bunch of kids started throwing rocks at our national guard or law enforcement? If you answered they'd get hauled in (which I doubt was your answer) but you'd be correct.

That being said, the poor kid looks like he's scared $#@+less I'd say lesson learned let him go, after all he is just a little kid, even though kids get used all the time to carry bombs into enemy checkpoints.

Sounds like more anti-Israel propaganda to me coming out of Turkey, and we know how much you dislike Israel Maggie!!  But I suppose you believe the anti American propaganda coming out of the ME and Russia too, even though you live here.  Just ask Umbertino he brings in all kinds of articles from across the pond telling us how bad we all are over here.  No offense to you Umb I enjoy reading your articles.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

Booby trap kids could be killers. They were used in Viet-Nam and very effectively. This is how terrorists fight. Just to throw it out there to think about.  :twocents:  :twocents:

Exactly!! After a couple of your buddies get blown up by kids and women with bombs strapped to them, trust factor is gone completely.  If they don't like how women and children are treated then stop using them as bomb carriers and human shields, unbelievable how cowardly muslims are!

Note To Israeli Military: Please Allow Palestinian Teachers And Children To Walk To Their Palestinian Schools...  WITHOUT Check Points.

Note to Palestinian $#!+ Stirrers stop launching missiles into Israel and you won't have this problem, stop arming little kids and women with bombs and you can go to school with out checkpoints, keep doing it and expect everyone to be treated as a suspect.  Muslim sympathizers will never get it until it's one of their own on the receiving end of a pipe bomb!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Note to Palestinian parents and teachers:  Please teach your school children to turn a blind eye to rock piles.  Still love you though, Maggie.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

:)  :D  :lol:  :lmao:  :lmao:

aa-Israel-Palestinians-throwing-rocks-at

Here is a shot of Palestinian kids throwing rocks at an Israeli tank as part of pitching try outs for Little League.  Do you think it's possible the soldiers where getting the kids out of harms way Maggie?  So maybe they didn't get ran over by a tank, or their ear drums blown from firing one?  The only group I know of who like hurting little kids is the muslims, you know the ones selling off their daughters, raping kids, stoning them to death, cutting off their hands and feet, ya you keep em sweetheart the rest of us would rather keep on putting bullets in their radical heads!!!

• Upvote 2

Here is one showing Israeli forces talking to a teenager about where this 5 year old kid's parents live because he was throwing rocks at them, same thing any law enforcement or military would do here in the US.

Hebron-kid-e1373555834909.png

That whole region is in terrible shambles.....I feel sorry for the innocent families on both sides of the fence.  

GO RV, and NO BV

Agreed and there are plenty of innocents.

Here is another with Palestinian kids using slings to whip rocks at Israeli soldiers, now if that doesn't qualify as a weapon that is deadly, one should reread the story of David and Goliath!

_46163127_bilinkids_3101_466afp.jpg

• Upvote 4

What's that symbol on his backpack?  I know what it looks like to me........not going to win any hearts and minds by flipping them off.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Your powers of observation are astounding brother!!! I never caught that, and you are right it is the one universal symbol pretty much everyone on the planet can identify .............................. well that and McDonalds!!  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Seven-year-old Rajabi was reportedly detained at the checkpoint for around 40 minutes before being released.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186354-israeli-forces-arrest-7-year-old-kid-in-west-bank/#ixzz3CqSzVXzT

Right from your article Maggie, he was released probably after getting the crap scared out of him for throwing rocks at people.  He was released by those evil, kid hating, devil worshipping, Israeli soldiers, how could they!!! :rolleyes: The propaganda machine is running full speed ahead!!!

Little terrorist kids do grow up to be big terrorists......IF, their loving Muslim parents don't have them blown up in the marketplace first!

Right on!!  Once the old throwing arm gets a bit stronger and more accurate they graduate up from rocks to grenades and pipe bombs!!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Here is another little darling child, getting ready for soccer practice or what?

201408260406105.jpeg

Are you all saying that all Muslims are bad people?

Nope, if you read up Shabs and I both said we feel sorry for the innocents on both sides of the fence.  I would say most (not ALL) muslims are guilty though of covering for the violent extremist ones (kind of like Chicago), if they want to change the way Islam is viewed by the world they need to get their own people under control, they could easily do it but don't.  Oh and they can stop saying how peaceful they are then turn around and cheer their butts off when ever something bad happens to the US or any of it's allies!!!

• Upvote 2

Right? Throw rocks at soldiers equals trip to juvenile detention center and probably a spanking, but hey at least they are safe from the shelling!  So Maggie what do you think would happen if a bunch of kids started throwing rocks at our national guard or law enforcement? If you answered they'd get hauled in (which I doubt was your answer) but you'd be correct.

That being said, the poor kid looks like he's scared $#@+less I'd say lesson learned let him go, after all he is just a little kid, even though kids get used all the time to carry bombs into enemy checkpoints.

Sounds like more anti-Israel propaganda to me coming out of Turkey, and we know how much you dislike Israel Maggie!!  But I suppose you believe the anti American propaganda coming out of the ME and Russia too, even though you live here.  Just ask Umbertino he brings in all kinds of articles from across the pond telling us how bad we all are over here.  No offense to you Umb I enjoy reading your articles.

Agreed. I can see it now, at home this or another kid, perhaps a developmentally disabled kid being taught to throw rocks at the Israeli soldiers and check points. Then when they arrest you, yell and scream and cry, then when they bring you to the check point press this button and blow up your diaper.

Are you all saying that all Muslims are bad people?

No way saying that, just the Radical Racesist Islamist ones.

PEACEFUL??......WHY then are we considered Infidels in their holy Koran.....AND, all to be eliminated??

Respected Muslim leaders have been asked this same question.....they CAN'T answer it!

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 1

Note to Palestinian parents and teachers:  Please teach your school children to turn a blind eye to rock piles.  Still love you though, Maggie.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Thank You Shabs... Still Love You Too... Same As Always My Dear Friend.   :peace:

Just trying to show a side that few ever see.... I hope you understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ovdA1VZ-c

Jew Settlers Stoning Palestine Christian Children walking to school

Palestinian Children in the rural village of at-Tuwani speak of their encounters with violent Israeli Settlers in the South Hebron Hills of Occupied Palestine.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Thank You Shabs... Still Love You Too... Same As Always My Dear Friend.   :peace:

Just trying to show a side that few ever see.... I hope you understand.

Jew Settlers Stoning Palestine Christian Children walking to school

Palestinian Children in the rural village of at-Tuwani speak of their encounters with violent Israeli Settlers in the South Hebron Hills of Occupied Palestine.

Ok, so where are the pictures?  This day and age everyone has a phone with a camera.  Sorry but no, just more anti-Israeli propaganda from the little rock chuckers!!  I'm curious to your thoughts on mine and some of the other posts here Maggie since this is your thread and all.  Just trying to learn and engage in intelligent dialogue with my fellow DVers!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Ok, so where are the pictures?  This day and age everyone has a phone with a camera.  Sorry but no, just more anti-Israeli propaganda from the little rock chuckers!!  I'm curious to your thoughts on mine and some of the other posts here Maggie since this is your thread and all.  Just trying to learn and engage in intelligent dialogue with my fellow DVers!!

I've been clearly instructed to "ignore" your post or take the consequences.

Sorry... I won't be responding to your posts anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PEACEFUL??......WHY then are we considered Infidels in their holy Koran.....AND, all to be eliminated??

Respected Muslim leaders have been asked this same question.....they CAN'T answer it!

Chess... maybe you could give some insight on what was said here...

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Menachem Begin – Israeli Prime Minister 1977–1983

• Downvote 2