Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Guru Disillusioned

pluMmet

When did Bravo11 say it would be 2016?  Just curious because in my thinking (sorry can't share) I was thinking that if it's not 2015 then the next possible time is 2017.  Ooh I can feel the rocks flying at me now. ;)

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1

Been in this venture of Dinar and Dong for a little over two years and regularly read the posts and try to separate the wheat from the BS chaff that is put out there. I put a small amount up and when-not if - the change is made I should be completely out of debt and in a small new home without a mortgage. I gave a few 'notes' away to folks at church and to my children - it was cheap enough to have a dream. I did my own DD and had no plans to not be able to pay current bills etc and have not added to my original purchases of currency from the CXI. If it multiplies -fantastic, if not the loss has already been covered. It sits there quietly, peacefully and awaits the future.

As to the "remote Viewing" projects I have personally been involved with experimental groups in the mid-seventys thru the early eightys . In a few cases we we asked by family to try to locate individuals who had walked away from medical facilities- probably early alzheimer or dementia patients. We gave descriptions of areas where we believed them to be and both we found. One was deceased. Our group was successful in returning two kidnapped children from their estranged father to their mother after 5 days from the time we were involved -after they had been missing for almost one and one half years. We worked with the NYS police and several County Sheriff Depts. as well. We did not like the publicity that resulted.

Some of the recent mind to mind experiments done by psychologists and medical technicians are an attempt to identify the communication forces involved which do not appear to be based on normal electronic body frequencies but reflect some other field of energy at work. These days my 'remote viewing' is part of my religious psychic-mediumship  activities within our Spiritualist Church. There are hundreds of thousands of both Christian and Non-Christian Spiritualists around the world who mainly try to get spiritual guidance for their lives.  What force is it that can create DNA in distilled water, simply by having DNA in a sealed petrie dish nearby and shining a light thru it to the distilled water?  More questions than answers. With knowledge, how hard would it be to change water into wine? Makes one wonder.

Namaste

Edited by Pablo404

When did Bravo11 say it would be 2016?  Just curious because in my thinking (sorry can't share) I was thinking that if it's not 2015 then the next possible time is 2017.  Ooh I can feel the rocks flying at me now. ;)

Either the end of May or first of June 2014 when I think I read his post. He just had come back from Iraq.

• Upvote 1

If you go into members and select O and go to the 33rd page of O's. (wow there are a lot of people on this site) you will see ovarB11. Here is Bravo's May 8 post this year where he said not this year.

I agree with this thread. There isn't anyone left who has any contacts. TLar (Tom Larson, from Dallas, who buys and sells Rolex watches) I really liked until our Thuggie and Texas1 gave us the lowdown and burst the bubble. No one left. They are all a bunch of okies. Aren't I depressing :D  :D  :D 

08 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hey all who know me.

I am not sure how to handle the crowd because I have been gone so long. That being said, lets get right at it.

I do not think we will see any RV any time soon. If you don't know me, don't bash me. The truth is I don't care. Those who do know me can validate me if they want.

I have mentioned before that I think we need to look at China as a leader in this, and have not given much insight other than that. I still can not say much more without speculating, but with some research people can make their own decisions as to the validity of my comments.

The US is losing the recognition as the global reserve currency. I do not think we will see a RV no matter what happens until after July 1st for a few reasons. I will not go into economic lesson but research HR 2847. Now I would expect you to research it, not just read into what you see in the foreground.

The good thing is that foreign investment is a good thing, it will just be harder to trade.

There are a few people that I hope to reach with this post. If you have my # please call me.

To all the people that know me I would like to say hey. I am back in the US for a couple of weeks, and will try to check out this sight. If you ask direct questions I will try to give direct answers.

I don't think we shall se RV in 2014.

Forgot that. Sorry

Read more:http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/44450-ovarb11/#ixzz3CCffWFgg

• Upvote 5

Thank You Doc, for bring this. I tried to go look fo this but couldnt find it. As everyone remembers this year. The poo-roos (Tlar included) were saying it would RV in June around the 30th 2014. No RV! Then in Aug 2014. Now Im hearing at date of 9-10-14. Please, give me a break. This man (11ovarb) has been right all along in his assement of this investment. I have to admit the first time he gave his insight into this investment in 2011, I got mad at him. But as it turns out he's been right, everybody else has been wrong. Its still not what I want to hear, He has been right so far. In closing My dinar are still locked away. To steal a line! Have A Plan & A Plan To Act! (pheonix)! Sad but true! JMHO :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Either the end of May or first of June 2014 when I think I read his post. He just had come back from Iraq.

I read that post. It was back in May but he didn't come back and answer any of the questions that people had posted on that thread.

I can understand his point about 2014 but wasn't sure why he implied it might go to 2016 and that is what I was most interested in hearing from him. Thank you for directing me.  I hope he comes back to post again soon.

If you go into members and select O and go to the 33rd page of O's. (wow there are a lot of people on this site) you will see ovarB11. Here is Bravo's May 8 post this year where he said not this year.

I agree with this thread. There isn't anyone left who has any contacts. TLar (Tom Larson, from Dallas, who buys and sells Rolex watches) I really liked until our Thuggie and Texas1 gave us the lowdown and burst the bubble. No one left. They are all a bunch of okies. Aren't I depressing :D  :D  :D 

08 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hey all who know me.

I am not sure how to handle the crowd because I have been gone so long. That being said, lets get right at it.

I do not think we will see any RV any time soon. If you don't know me, don't bash me. The truth is I don't care. Those who do know me can validate me if they want.

I have mentioned before that I think we need to look at China as a leader in this, and have not given much insight other than that. I still can not say much more without speculating, but with some research people can make their own decisions as to the validity of my comments.

The US is losing the recognition as the global reserve currency. I do not think we will see a RV no matter what happens until after July 1st for a few reasons. I will not go into economic lesson but research HR 2847. Now I would expect you to research it, not just read into what you see in the foreground.

The good thing is that foreign investment is a good thing, it will just be harder to trade.

There are a few people that I hope to reach with this post. If you have my # please call me.

To all the people that know me I would like to say hey. I am back in the US for a couple of weeks, and will try to check out this sight. If you ask direct questions I will try to give direct answers.

I don't think we shall se RV in 2014.

Forgot that. Sorry

Read more:http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/44450-ovarb11/#ixzz3CCffWFgg

Thanks docneedles. Did anyone who knows him call him?

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 2

Your right he never came back, I never seen any questions either. Seems like I remember in one of those post he said he going back out of town. I could be wrong though it could be somebody else told me that. I'm getting old. :eyebrows:

At least we know he's a real person with a real job, not some low life sitting behind some computer making up some BS.  I think he did say he was back in town for  little while. If that's the case he may be back in Iraq working.

I was hoping that if there is anyone who did speak with him since May, would post here. But given that this site is SO NASTY anymore, unless they support Tlar or Goat, I don't blame them for stepping out.

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1