Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have prices changed in the stores of Iraq?

cgbrown

As I have said over and over. There are literally thousands of Americans in Iraq. Contractors and service people that are living their daily lives there. They see and experience what goes on every day. The talk of reducing the salaries, the talk of changing prices, etc. would most certainly cause a lot of conversations between the folks over there and their friends, family and business associates back home and within Iraq itself. Why then, would we receive only a very, very few substantiated (if any) confirmationsregarding these reports? I could only guess how these rumors originate but that is why they are in this forum...because they are rumors.

I think it is 6:30 PM in Iraq right now. I think we would have heard if the prices had changed today.

Goodluck to everyone!

1000%, it could happen. We wouldn't be the first to make it.

hmmm. actually 1,000% would mean 10 USD made from every 1 USD invested wouldn't it.

Rumors are closer to 100,000%

Has anybody ever done that?

Correct me if I'm wrong pls.

I was told my my friend who has dinar too that they were going to change prices Monday too. She isn't part of this forum nor is she a pumper. I know she has no connections to this forum at all and since she heard it over the phone from another person I am assuming it was a HUGE rumor that was being spread, for what reason I don't think I want to go there.

Actually, prices are going down because people are not buying due to the recession. Also I hope people are not biting off more Iraqi Dinar than they can chew. Don't want to leverage the CC or Mortgage on a HIGH RISK INVESTMENT.

Also, the Iraqi Dinar is going to be a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow climb up ( 5-7 years......time to secure the area, upgrade the people of Iraq, offer vacation locations for tourist, This would be the new Disneyland & Beverly Hills.......it's going to take time. ) So it would be VERY FOOLISH to think the RV would increase 1000% over night. And a dream is just a dream.

The people giving us tis crap ought to be flamed. They know darn well its not true when they do it. A list thread should be started and those that do it on a regular basis should be banned for ever

The rumor sh@$ is getting old. It is nothing more than a bunch of lies for whatever reason. I think it should be stopped. enough is enough. There is enough hard evidence that this is going to happen at some point, one only knows

Don't you guys get it by now..Dealers are among us pumping up the dinars..If you are given a link that pertains to rates,You have to type it up your self and you will see it's totally different than what you are being showed..It's not hard to custom make a screen to your liking..Hold on to what you have and refrain from buying anymore..You have to be smarter than the serpent..

if it happens today it wont happen until 4 eastern - remember this wont happen when US markets are open

I believe Iraq is 10 hours ahead of eastern time. That makes me feel it would happen in the morning when it does. It is tomorrow in Iraq in about 30 minutes I think.