Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi budget approved under the influence of the political standoff

trooper

Iraqi budget approved under the influence of the political standoff

Tuesday 10 January 2012 10: 19 GMT

For another week will remain the second reading of the budget for the year two thousand and twelve incomplete ... Amid further criticism of the current draft. Apparently, the position of some blocks National Alliance came somewhat match the position of the Kurdistan Alliance, especially as regards quotas governorates and Kurdistan region.

Hussein almerapi, Deputy of the National Alliance:

"Unfortunately, current law no difference from the previous law 2011 devoted Central was given appropriate powers of District Councils"

The Commission responded quickly to the parliamentary capital increase monitoring for the development of the territories in the current year budget.

Haidar Al-Abbadi, head of the Finance Committee:

"The increase in the amount of Territories this year from last year, up to almost 100% increase increase is very good, however turn aspire to make a transfer of some doors to the development of the territories to increase"

With continuing dialogues blocks to produce a draft compatible, says Iraq coalition that jumps on the decision to boycott Parliament sessions on the vote on the budget so as not to cause the interrupt disable approval.

Mohammed Al-Khaldi, Deputy for Iraq:

"Now there is action and vote Shi simple even if there was an agreement to have entered for this vote even become process"

This trend was welcome the Kurdistan Alliance, which seems to be unwilling to approve budget away from Iraq.

Vien Dakhil, Deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance:

"We will not be able to vote on the budget if there is to satisfy all existing blocks and large block Iraqi

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://alsumaria.com/ar/Iraq-News/1-72588-.html

Thanks Trooper,

So now do they have to read it 3 more times ? or is it a done deal? maybe we still have to get past the afternoon headlines to be reassured....

I read another article on currency hound that made it sound like after each reading of the draft they make changes and edits and read it again. So I guess they edit and when they agree to publicly read the 3rd time its then law.

What does territories mean in an approval for a budget? Also this is Greek to me so forgive me, what is the reference to blocks and large blocks? It sounds like zoning to me, does this mean more than what I am reading?

Im no expert but been on the forums for a while, I believ they are referring to political voting Blocs, ie parties or groups that vote together. Hope this helps