Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

stolen dinars.

just have a question please no bashing. ok?

with all the stolen dinars. that will be showing on tv news tonight at 8 central. will that hurt the people that have dinars. like they may start saying people bought stolen dinars. im just wondering thanks

• Upvote 2

with all the stolen dinars. that will be showing on tv news tonight at 8 central. will that hurt the people that have dinars. like they may start saying people bought stolen dinars. im just wondering thanks

What TV channel are you talking about????

If you have all the serial numbers and it gets stolen....maybe, but no serial numbers no luck, and even if yot had the serial numbers, do you think the powers that be are going to do a major investigation...NO. I had about $5000 of stuff with all the serial numbers and pictures of all of it stolen in a burglary last year. I still dont have it....so go figure. Unless it was a very large amount, you may as well wistle dixie. :(

What TV channel are you talking about????

CNN Thug reported on it.

January 9th, 2012 10:42 am · This is on TV tonight, and sounds worth watching!

CNBC – The Baghdad Job: Iraq’s Missing Billions – 9pm (ET) 12am 01/09/2012

CNBC SHOW TIMES Premieres Monday, January 9th 9p | 12a ET

LINK

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1izDcbLFF

Hope this helps.

Edited by Abarvets

OH OK I DON'T HAVE ANY TO GET STOLEN BUT ANY WAY THANKS SWEETIE

Okay, question, no bashing okay? If you don't have any dinar why did you ask the question? why are you even on the site? And I am fairly sure, as news prep is part of my background, that any amount would have been identified with "US Dollars", or "amount American", or in some other way identified as such in the story. I think you just caught part of the story and were not paying full attention. 'Nother question ... why are you all ... gee don't bash me ... and then when you get told twice you might be wrong you are suddenly all caps and calling someone "sweetie"? Caps usually signify shouting or some other verbal inflective, and "Sweetie" is not a name we really like to be called by unless it is has in some way been established that we are thought of as sweet. Get it?

Good, now remember, just as your post asked, no bashing ... eh?

Thanks

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

MY FRIEND KELLY. KEEPS SAYING SHE WILL BE RICH ONE DAY. AND HAS TOLD ALOT THAT SO I WATCH AND READ TO SEE WHAT IS GOING. THEN WHEN WE TALK I ASK HER WHAT IS GOING ON AND SHE TELLS ME SOME OF THE SAME STUFF ON HERE. SHE TOLD ME TO GO TO INTERNET AND TYPE IN DINAR AND PICK A CHAT. SO I DID.. SHE LISTEN TO SOME PTR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I CANT GET IN THERE. I HVE TO REASON TO LIE... SEE HOW THINGS GET READ IN TOO.. IM NOT BEING MEAN OR ANYTHING.. ITS ALWAYS A QUESTION. OF HONESTY.. IS THE WAY I FEEL..

• Upvote 1

There are numerous articles on this dating back to June 2011. The most recent says it was put into CBI Bank and/or given to ministries. So, it shows it arrived but disappeared once given to Iraq.

Fingers are pointing all the way to Bush for not setting a procedure to the Congress and the Iraq's folks in charge of receiving it.

So, the old articles blame bush and say it never got there. The mid articles say they found it and it was applied to project and has been found Now the new articles say it is lost again, and that is was received by Iraq's CBI.

However, and whoever you want to believe, it in no way is going to affect us. This is a good case of corruption which is less worse than counterfeit.