Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prices on the ISX Website

Goldiegirl

Can someone please tell me what currency these prices are on the ISX?

I'm trying to find out what the price per share is for some of these stocks in either USD or IQD. I have contacted Aljazera Brokerage and they are in the process of creating my account.

What site do you use for share prices?

Thanks for any guidance you can share.

http://72.52.252.89/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=BBOB &activeTab=0&search=1

• Upvote 1

Goldiegirl,

I've attached a link from today's "Breitling" recording that I think you might find helpful & interesting

regarding the ISX.. It was posted earlier today by Scrumdiddles & is about 24minutes long...

This should at least point you in the right direction...I'm in the same boat with the same questions

just trying to make time to do the research...

Carpediem

BreitlingonISX.htm

• Upvote 1

Goldiegirl,

Yes, definetely looks like it is IQD, & quite cheap at this point.. The ISX was the main theme

of Breitling's recording today. I assumed you probably might be familiar but found it such a good

listen that I thought I'd share it just in case.. Have you looked at www.isxreport.com site? I think

I might spend the $49 for the report access...

Are you OSI/OGIT? If not, definetely worth taking a look... Thanks again for the previous info on Warka.

Plan on heading over tomorrow to do the wire...

• Upvote 1

Thankyou Carpediem. Since I am Canadian I have throughly investigated my tax options and have had all of that lined up a long time ago. As far as investment strategies, I am in the process of looking at that.

I thank you for your advice on the VIP services.

Goldiegirl.

• Upvote 1

Great to hear Goldiegirl...just as an additional fyi, I purchased a 3 month VIP membership for $49(i think) & it gives access to an additional private chat section with some very solid discussion(not that this isn't) in addition to access to Adam's Post RV investment opportunities...not trying at all to pump the VIP membership but it's opened many doors for me thus far... all the best

• Upvote 1

Fyi, for anyone who hasn't already found this site- isxwatch.com is Free & comprehensive resource for familiarizing yourself & following the various companies & sectors of the ISX... even includes for example, a 2011 Annual ISX Report full of information.... Looks like the Banking sector has really been carrying the load this past year...

Carpediem

• Upvote 1

i answered for you in another thread of yours but warka is currently not trading and has not traded for quite some time. warka is in a lot of financial trouble and is currently prevented from being an isx participant. until they get their debts and liens resolved, we may not see them on the isx for a while. they are soliciting the isx commission for amnesty but i have not heard what the commissions determination is.

and the isx pricing is in IQD.

• Upvote 1