Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran Goes Totally STUPID !!!

BradyBear

My problem is if we are just doing day to day business as usual. Floating our ships in international waters. Then another country comes along and says if you float your boats where they have been floating for years we are going to shoot them out of the water. It would be like my neighbor saying if you drive down the road in front of my house I am going to shoot your car full of holes. Get real peeps. I hate war absolutely hate it. One thing in life I have noticed though is that when you start allowing someone to encroach on what is yours they never stop until you stand up and fight. Look at the freedoms stripped away from us little by little but now. Now we are losing all of our freedoms to a government out of control. This same mentality of lets just back off and not fight for this right or that freedom or this piece of ground or that landmark or the bill of rights or the constitution or due process has cost us dearly and we are at a point of having to literally fight to gain it back. You cannot let Iran or China or Russia tell you what you can or cannot do in international waters. They wouldn't allow us that priviledge either.

On March 11, 1973, Argentina held general elections for the first time in 10 years. Peron was prevented from running, but voters elected his stand-in, Dr. Hector Campora, as President. Peron's followers also commanded strong majorities in both houses of Congress. Campora resigned in July 1973, paving the way for new elections. Peron won a decisive victory and returned as President in October 1973 with his third wife, Maria Estela Isabel Martinez de Peron, as Vice President. During this period, extremists on the left and right carried out violent acts with a frequency that threatened public order. The government resorted to a number of emergency decrees, including the implementation of special executive authority to deal with violence. This allowed the government to imprison persons indefinitely without charge.

Peron died on July 1, 1974. His wife succeeded him in office, but a military coup removed her from office on March 24, 1976, and the armed forces formally exercised power through a junta composed of the three service commanders until December 10, 1983. The armed forces applied harsh measures against those they considered extremists and many others suspected of being their sympathizers. While they were able to gradually restore basic order, the human costs of what became known as "El Proceso," or the "Dirty War," were high. Official sources have identified approximately 9,000 persons who were "disappeared" during the 1976-83 military dictatorship, while some human rights groups put the figure as high as 30,000. Serious economic problems, mounting charges of corruption, public revulsion in the face of human rights abuses and, finally, the country's 1982 defeat by the United Kingdom in an unsuccessful attempt to seize the Falklands/Malvinas Islands all combined to discredit the Argentine military regime. The junta lifted bans on political parties and gradually restored basic political liberties.

We have a perfect example before us of what our government is getting ready to do. Why are they anticipating violence here. What are they planning? It did not work in Argentina and it will not work here.. Between 9000 and 30000 people disappeared poof gone. I bet Obama is related in some way to this tragic event and decided it would work here. How many have to die for the Obama agenda to be carried out? I know we are talking about Iran and we cannot let them slide if they become more than passive aggresive but we have some dangerous issues to deal with in America. These people are trying to take our focus away from what they are doing. And they are doing it in a bi-partisan manner. Gingrich and Levin wrote it and Obama signed it and the house and the senate voted it into law. Look at history folks history says it all. Folks are getting ready to just disappear. The only answer was a military take over and then it got more chaotic and then they went back to their constitution. Ring a bell anybody. Learn from another nations mistakes.

That's right Crappie,

Americans shouldn't be worrying about Iran, that other than the purely defensive act of fighting back when invaded by Iraq has NEVER done anything aggressive in 3000 years! What Americans SHOULD be extremely worried about are the substantial parallels between the present day United States and 1920’s Germany:

1.) Staggering war debt; 2.) Unprecedented budget deficits; 3.) Soaring rates of unemployment at, or nearing, depression levels; 4.) Growing protests violently suppressed by police forces; 5.) The virtual elimination of the middle classes as tens of millions fall into poverty and homelessness; 6.) Draconian new laws passed to eliminate all freedoms; 7.) The rapid building of new prisons and concentration camps; 8.) Massively growing police forces and internal checkpoints; 9.) The creation of an elite upper class to which nearly all money flows; and 10.) The takeover by the elite upper classes of the political process and all politicians and political parties.

how can you be held as a credible source either when you have one thumb in yer mouth and the other one up yer .... :lol:

Boy, your brilliance just shines through. Dont you have anything better to do than pick internet fights. you might want tone down your rhetoric in the future, ip addresses are traceable. one day you might have some idiot from a forum show up at your front door.

• Upvote 1

Well lets see now, Iran don't like anyone that is not Islamic, Iran called America the great white Satan, Iran wants to drive Isreal back into the ocean, Iran called for the lives of everyone that is an infidel, Iran is meddleing in Iraq affairs now that our soldiers have done the dirty work, Iran wants to destroy America, Iran is ready to blow their neighbors to hades if they get in the way, Iran is producing a nuclear bomb and theres more but wait:::

Iran's Navy update:: cessna style drones, several hundred missles, 15 subs, 12 destroyers and a slew of bass tracker speed attack boats.........be afraid, be very afraid. The US Aircraft carrier Stennis has left the region but there are two more carriers headed into the area with enough fire power to cripple everything they have a take out the nukes to. Keep you eyes peeled.

• Upvote 3

Is that like joining PETA and then going out and eating a big juicy steak?

Or like joining a dinar forum, when you obviously know nothing about the dinar and only posting nonsense thats not related to the subject?? you joined a month ago???

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

how can you be held as a credible source either when you have one thumb in yer mouth and the other one up yer .... :lol:

I read everyone of your posts. now, im. not surprised at all the way you insult people on this site. enjoy yourself, ill leave you to continue to think and plan your next verbal assault. happy new year.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

Again and again we are led by the nose into the killing fields. When will we learn?

Never again will America and it's allies put troops on the ground to fight a war in the ME. I believe any future military action; ie, Iran, will be to level the enemies military/nuclear installations with air power and then just leave. If they become belligerent again, we’ll wipe out their defenses again.

Afghanistan is a lost cause and so will Pakistan be. We should get out of there as soon as possible. Let India deal with Pakistan as they have always done! Afghanistan is a basket case and will never get out of the stone age. Sorry for being so grim but truth is truth!

Iraq on the other hand was is an attempt to re-create a civilized nation in the middle east. Hopefully one day they will be!

Well lets see now, Iran don't like anyone that is not Islamic, Iran called America the great white Satan, Iran wants to drive Isreal back into the ocean, Iran called for the lives of everyone that is an infidel, Iran is meddleing in Iraq affairs now that our soldiers have done the dirty work, Iran wants to destroy America, Iran is ready to blow their neighbors to hades if they get in the way, Iran is producing a nuclear bomb and theres more but wait:::

Iran's Navy update:: cessna style drones, several hundred missles, 15 subs, 12 destroyers and a slew of bass tracker speed attack boats.........be afraid, be very afraid. The US Aircraft carrier Stennis has left the region but there are two more carriers headed into the area with enough fire power to cripple everything they have a take out the nukes to. Keep you eyes peeled.

I'm glad to see you get it. We don't need troops on the ground to bring Iran to her knees. 2 weeks of all out air assualts on Iran's military and nuclear installations and their back in the stone ages for decades!!!!!

Their military is about as capable as Iraq's was when the US invasion in 1990 killed over 200,000 Iraqi troops in 2 weeks with only a handful of friendly fire loses. Iran is a joke!!!

• Upvote 1

Why are you trying to put fear in everybody's hearts Heavy? Here are the unemotional facts.

The Persians have been living in peace with the Jews for centuries. Here is the speech made by BY RABBI Y. D. WEISS

TEHRAN CONFERENCE , December 2006. http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Speeches/2006Iran-WeissSpeech.cfm They have no problems with Jews and real Jews (not power hungry Zionists) have no problem with Muslims. Both religions are people of the book.

As of Iran's foray into nuclear power. It has no choice but to pursue nuclear technology. Bush made that clear when he invaded Iraq, Cameron and Sarkozy made it clearer still when they invaded Libya. It's insane for any country in that region, evermore so for Iran, not to have nukes as a deterrent to being attacked.

There is something else. Why is India, Pakistan, Russia, and China allowed to have these weapons, not to mention the countries in Europe (25 countries in total) and Iran denied this deterrence? Because you and the American Government say so?

• Upvote 2

Or like joining a dinar forum, when you obviously know nothing about the dinar and only posting nonsense thats not related to the subject?? you joined a month ago???

It's good to see that there are no other post in this thread that are unrelated to the subject. Sounds like a case of a tight sphincter. Please do not track me down by IP address and show up at the front door like you threatened another member in an earlier post......that would be non-sensicle.

It's good to see that there are no other post in this thread that are unrelated to the subject. Sounds like a case of a tight sphincter. Please do not track me down by IP address and show up at the front door like you threatened another member in an earlier post......that would be non-sensicle.

Your crazy. i never threatened anyone. i told the poster to be careful because theres crazy people out there who are ignorant enough to do such things. i would never do anything of the sorts. i responded without engaging in his attempt at a forum fight or exchange of insults. I truly wish you would read my post again, because i wasnt referencing myself.

Why do you respond in defense of someone who is using insults and has a track record of doing so? The poster doesnt make an attempt to state an opinion or do they attempt to question my reasoning. its another one who sits off on the sides and attacks with personal insults giving no reason for such comments. you should check my profile and read my posts and then ckeck the posters. for some here at dv, they just love to name call, insult, throw out one-liners. all the while, never engaging in debate , subjects, or topics. if people disagree with my posts and reasoning thats ok with me. Just dont sit there and insult someone. tell them how, or why were wrong. yhe maturity level on this site is not very good. we have lost a lot of great members who no longer come on here due to the bashing. doc31 and bondlady to name a couple. Peace.

Why do you respond in defense of someone who is using insults and has a track record of doing so? The poster doesnt make an attempt to state an opinion or do they attempt to question my reasoning. its another one who sits off on the sides and attacks with personal insults giving no reason for such comments. you should check my profile and read my posts and then ckeck the posters. for some here at dv, they just love to name call, insult, throw out one-liners. all the while, never engaging in debate , subjects, or topics. if people disagree with my posts and reasoning thats ok with me. Just dont sit there and insult someone. tell them how, or why were wrong. yhe maturity level on this site is not very good. we have lost a lot of great members who no longer come on here due to the bashing. doc31 and bondlady to name a couple. Peace.

272225-small.jpg

"The pursuit of truth does not permit violence on one's opponent."Mahatma Gandhi

Why are you trying to put fear in everybody's hearts Heavy? Here are the unemotional facts.

The Persians have been living in peace with the Jews for centuries. Here is the speech made by BY RABBI Y. D. WEISS

TEHRAN CONFERENCE , December 2006. http://www.nkusa.org...WeissSpeech.cfm They have no problems with Jews and real Jews (not power hungry Zionists) have no problem with Muslims. Both religions are people of the book.

As of Iran's foray into nuclear power. It has no choice but to pursue nuclear technology. Bush made that clear when he invaded Iraq, Cameron and Sarkozy made it clearer still when they invaded Libya. It's insane for any country in that region, evermore so for Iran, not to have nukes as a deterrent to being attacked.

There is something else. Why is India, Pakistan, Russia, and China allowed to have these weapons, not to mention the countries in Europe (25 countries in total) and Iran denied this deterrence? Because you and the American Government say so?

Tyron i will respond to you and what you said, i am not trying to put fear in anyone about Iran. Iran or i should say the leader of Iran has said many times Isreal should be wiped off this earth, does this sound like a piece loving man to you, but more importantly why the Jewish state of Isreal has done nothing to them.

You make statement into Iran's quest for Nuclear power sure they need it as others do but when Amindenajad or how ever you spell it makes hateful speeches about another and your commanders of the military uses threating language for no reason then you are lying about your intentions behind the scenes. Iran has always had a quest to be the most powerful in their region with force if necessary. You ask why Pakistan, China, Russia is allowed to have Nukes because they understand that if a nuclear war is started there will be no winners thats why they as well is us live and let live. I believe that if Iran has not all these years tryed to get along with all other nations no one would have said a word about their nuclear program. You just don't want a rouge nation acquiring a weapon of mass destruction when they have told the world if they have to they will use it......agree disagree no matter i respect your opinion. Heavyduty053

So true.... we all come on this site hoping to see a rv happened. we all have common goals. theres no reason whatsoever, for insults ,derogatory comments, or any threats of any kind. Its ok to diasgree or dislike others comments, just keep those kind of remarks to yourself. What good does it do? None. ive have disagreements in the past on one topic, then in the next i completely agree with them and carry on. this dinar rollercoaster is tough enough to ride, theres no need to take it or make it personal. go rv.

Check this out about Iran.

Interesting huh. :D

Yes it is, thanks for sharing.

Tyron i will respond to you and what you said, i am not trying to put fear in anyone about Iran. Iran or i should say the leader of Iran has said many times Isreal should be wiped off this earth, does this sound like a piece loving man to you, but more importantly why the Jewish state of Isreal has done nothing to them.

You make statement into Iran's quest for Nuclear power sure they need it as others do but when Amindenajad or how ever you spell it makes hateful speeches about another and your commanders of the military uses threating language for no reason then you are lying about your intentions behind the scenes. Iran has always had a quest to be the most powerful in their region with force if necessary. You ask why Pakistan, China, Russia is allowed to have Nukes because they understand that if a nuclear war is started there will be no winners thats why they as well is us live and let live. I believe that if Iran has not all these years tryed to get along with all other nations no one would have said a word about their nuclear program. You just don't want a rouge nation acquiring a weapon of mass destruction when they have told the world if they have to they will use it......agree disagree no matter i respect your opinion. Heavyduty053

A nation of sheep will beget a Government of Wolves - Edward R Murrow

We cannot help but be sheep in this landscape provided by the wolves, but at least we can educate ourselves so we don't lead each other into the wolves den.

First off Heavy you must read this. It will dispel forever the rumour the mainstream media uses to whip everybody into a frenzy of war, killing and murder, that Iran wants to wipe Israel of the face of the earth. http://antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

On 16 September, Newsweek disclosed that the major US intelligence agencies had reported to the White House that Iran's "nuclear status" had not changed since the National Intelligence Estimate of November 2007, which stated with "high confidence" that Iran had halted in 2003 the programme it was alleged to have developed. The International Atomic Energy Agency has backed this, time and again.

As one of the original signatories of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has been a consistent advocate of a nuclear-free zone in the Middle East. In contrast, Israel has never agreed to an IAEA inspection, and its nuclear weapons plant at Dimona remains an open secret. Armed with as many as 200 active nuclear warheads, Israel "deplores" UN resolutions calling on it to sign the NPT, just as it deplored the recent UN report charging it with crimes against humanity in Gaza, just as it maintains a world record for violations of international law. It gets away with this because great power grants it immunity.

Read more at: http://www.newstatesman.com/international-politics/2009/10/iran-nuclear-pilger-obama

One last thing, Heavy. Have you ever read To Kill A Mockingbird? If you haven't you must. I believe it should be compulsory reading for every child. It teaches us to stand in another's shoe for a few moments. Only when we do that can we understand another being. The fact that you are an American is an accident of birth. What if you had been born in Iran and you were quietly and peacefully going about your life. But the whole world hated your guts just because of a rumour that wasn't even true? And planned to bomb you and your family to nothing because of it?

So true.... we all come on this site hoping to see a rv happened. we all have common goals. theres no reason whatsoever, for insults ,derogatory comments, or any threats of any kind. Its ok to diasgree or dislike others comments, just keep those kind of remarks to yourself. What good does it do? None. ive have disagreements in the past on one topic, then in the next i completely agree with them and carry on. this dinar rollercoaster is tough enough to ride, theres no need to take it or make it personal. go rv.

I like that way of thinking, focus on the greatest common denominator (RV) set aside the the least common denominator (personal differences). With everything going on right now that should be pretty easy to accomplish. Let's get off this roller coaster ride with as much integrity as is allowed. I appreciate all the input from this forum, I have learned a great deal and continue to keep up to date with all of the latest guru's delusions and the media campaigns from Iraq. Iraq is running hard like a fat kid to the candy store to get the final pieces of this puzzle in place.