Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Free PC tool to take care of your PC

yota691

Free PC tool, My folks that represents my PC HP Touch Smart gave me this link . It is free an goes great with what you already have, no changes just download the free version, works Great thought i pass it on.

http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-free

Edited by yota691

Know what you are telling people is good for their computers. This program is hardly worth the issues that can be caused, especially on the standard store bought computers that most people use. The addition of the background processes alone that will be added can cause issues that most people will not know how to deal with. It may have a few tools that some more tech savvy people may appreciate, but most of them will already have something that works better. In order for this program to be worth while, you will have to pay so you can use the most important part, and that would be the registry cleaner. Here is a review from PC world that you should read first before considering a program such as this.

Editorial Review of Advanced SystemCare Free

IObit's Advanced SystemCare Free 4 offers a moderately useful set of free tuneup tools that performs tasks from cleaning your disk of unnecessary files to protecting your privacy by erasing traces of your surfing habits, defragging your hard disk, scanning your system for security holes and more. Unlike the previous free version 3.5 of the program, though, if you want other more advanced tools, such as a registry cleaner, you'll have to upgrade to the Pro version.

The main interface of Advanced SystemCare Free is clean and simple-looking, with buttons for Quick Care, Deep Care, Turbo Boost, and Toolbox. Click Quick Care or Deep Care and the program examines your system for problems, such as registry issues, malware, privacy problems, and so on. But there's a problem when you do that, because the free version won't be able to fix all the problems it uncovers--fixing your registry, for example. For that, you'll have to upgrade to the for-pay Pro version.

A better bet is the Toolbox, which has more than 20 individual tools for making your system run better, although some of these tools only work in Advanced SystemCare's Pro version. Disk cleaning, privacy-sweeping, file-shredding, a startup manager, and a disk defragger are just a few of the useful free tools you'll find here. Useful is that those modules that require an upgrade are clearly labeled with a Pro icon, so you know they won't work in the free version.

Although this new free version of Advanced SystemCare no longer includes the registry cleaner, it does have some new free tools not available in version 3, such as for fixing disk errors and Windows vulnerability.

If you're looking for a modest suite of useful tools, you'd do well to download Advanced SystemCare Free 4. Just don't expect a powerhouse.

source

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the info. I grew up in Gaffney,SC. Know where that is????

Yes Sir, on the Gaffney SC How about them Gamecocks Today go Carolina. I just saw you stop by, ty for your service to our Great Country.

Know what you are telling people is good for their computers. This program is hardly worth the issues that can be caused, especially on the standard store bought computers that most people use. The addition of the background processes alone that will be added can cause issues that most people will not know how to deal with. It may have a few tools that some more tech savvy people may appreciate, but most of them will already have something that works better. In order for this program to be worth while, you will have to pay so you can use the most important part, and that would be the registry cleaner. Here is a review from PC world that you should read first before considering a program such as this.

Editorial Review of Advanced SystemCare Free

IObit's Advanced SystemCare Free 4 offers a moderately useful set of free tuneup tools that performs tasks from cleaning your disk of unnecessary files to protecting your privacy by erasing traces of your surfing habits, defragging your hard disk, scanning your system for security holes and more. Unlike the previous free version 3.5 of the program, though, if you want other more advanced tools, such as a registry cleaner, you'll have to upgrade to the Pro version.

The main interface of Advanced SystemCare Free is clean and simple-looking, with buttons for Quick Care, Deep Care, Turbo Boost, and Toolbox. Click Quick Care or Deep Care and the program examines your system for problems, such as registry issues, malware, privacy problems, and so on. But there's a problem when you do that, because the free version won't be able to fix all the problems it uncovers--fixing your registry, for example. For that, you'll have to upgrade to the for-pay Pro version.

A better bet is the Toolbox, which has more than 20 individual tools for making your system run better, although some of these tools only work in Advanced SystemCare's Pro version. Disk cleaning, privacy-sweeping, file-shredding, a startup manager, and a disk defragger are just a few of the useful free tools you'll find here. Useful is that those modules that require an upgrade are clearly labeled with a Pro icon, so you know they won't work in the free version.

Although this new free version of Advanced SystemCare no longer includes the registry cleaner, it does have some new free tools not available in version 3, such as for fixing disk errors and Windows vulnerability.

If you're looking for a modest suite of useful tools, you'd do well to download Advanced SystemCare Free 4. Just don't expect a powerhouse.

source

Its help my HP its free an you don't have to push the button. Have a Great New Year.

Edited by yota691

My bank recommended Trusteer by Rapport. If you h online banking, look for the "security" link on the bank's web site.

Rapport suggests that you download it from your bank's web site because the version the bank use is more fortified than the one at the Rapport site.

You can download it from the Rapport site also. This software is FREE!

I hope this helps. :)

Its help my HP its free an you don't have to push the button. Have a Great New Year.

JMO, but I will never use their software and would advice anyone thinking about it to research the company first, and install only if they feel comfortable in do so.

Many people that I know just are not comfortable using a software developed from China like IOBit is. Why? Simple, with the concerns and possibilities of cyber-warfare and hacking that China has been accused of, why let your potential enemy be the one guarding the gate to your assets?

They were also accused of stealing MalwareBytes definition database for their software. After denying that they did so, they seem to have moved fairly quickly to remove the definitions from their database.