Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Tidbit related to the RV news today.

mac82cab

his contact is medic...because i saw it 2 days ago about a price change by monday......another poster just gettin his 15 mins thats all!!!...and all of you said thanks ...you should thank the source!!

Well, that's something to think about.:(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his contact is medic...because i saw it 2 days ago about a price change by monday......another poster just gettin his 15 mins thats all!!!...and all of you said thanks ...you should thank the source!!

Did you happen to see reply #4 to this thread by Mr. Phonics?

"All right, first one to bash this poster, gets a three day ban." <------------Mr. Phonics quote

Oh! Just give it up John Holmes. Have you ever heard the expression that if you can't say something postive, don't say anything at all. There is certainly enough positive going around that this even makes it more so.

i agree JH...seems like the people dont like the truth...and the mods are all just brainwashed....ridiculous!!!!!

Funny cause I have heard the same and the people that gave me the information are not Medic or MM or whomever, So lets hope the Mac is right.

This is truly amazing to me. On this thread of 41 blogs we have 4 or 5 who have all heard the same thing yet only Mac posted what he had heard. Why is that? And how come I haven't heard this? Oh, wait, I live in the middle of nowhere; right, nevermind!

I think this is all good, personally, and it just MAY mean there is a glimmer of truth to it. I know that sonny1, med, Adam (supposedly, I'm not VIP), and others are all saying this is the weekend. Oh, we also have the Dubai people who say it has already started!

Who knows? I love rumors! I don't usually write about them, but I still take them in and relish the possibilities they invoke.

Let's all just hope this little sparkler has enough heat to light up Iraq over the weekend!

Go RV!

Steve

All right, first one to bash this poster, gets a three day ban.

Hey! When have loppers ever received that kind of protection! Martial Law! Police State! Haha! I'm half kidding, of course, but for sure, I am totally against anyone bashing anyone else for their views... especially this guy as he clearly intends to be helpful.

(But I am guessing by the number of people who thanked you for this comment that there are those who would like to see you actually do it. Just don't let it be me... "I'll be good, boss. I'll behave!)

FP

What?? Who are you? What are you talking about? Post an apology for stating your mind? You've got to be kidding? I think that is the most ridicules request I have heard. If my thoughts are negative because of something I believe and I can't state them without people getting upset too bad for them. Let them climb down off their high horse and settle with the rest of us. If I believe that it will RV to 3 dollars and someone else don't I'm not going to tell him if he doesn't change his mind get out of the forum. And I'm not going to ask him to apologize. You better believe it'll never happen.