Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What does Iraq need to rebuild their country to become more prosperous?

johnnyleo

As we all know that after all remaining U.S troops leave the country and back to the States, Iraq has to stand on it's own foot to begin rebuilding the country. Now, Some questons come up in my head, what does Iraq need to rebuild their country?Cash money. But, How does Iraq get Cash money to rebuild their country? From RV only or selling their oil & gas & other natural resources or foreign direct investment or others? If , this is just an assumption, you were Iraq government, what is the best way to get money cash to rebuild your country and make your own people"s lives more wealthy and prosperous?, ?What are the advantages for Iraqi people to RV their dinar?increasing buying power only?Do all Iraqi people get very wealthy when dinar RV if they still hold dinar ( unless they change their dinar to their foreign currency and move out to otheir country)?On the other hand, Of course when Dinar RV, all foreign investors will get wealthy suddenly as long as they change their dinar into foreign currency, like US dollar, etc. Please I need the right answer from whoever someone expert and anyone here can give some opinions, I will be appreciated. Thank you everyone here for helping me out.

Edited by johnnyleo

Luigi1, there are a few of problems, in my opinion, with your scenario. Where, following an RV, would Iraq get trillions of physical USD for their people to exchange dinar for? And, secondly, what good would the USD be to the Iraqi people unless they planned to move to the U.S.? The Iraqi government has stated many times they want to stop the use of USD by the people in country. After an RV, that's exactly what would happen. Third, if the Dinar becomes worth the same, or more than, the USD, why would the Iraqi people want to cash in their Dinar for USD?

Edited by lotsofdinar

Purchasing Power! They can purchase more. If the foreign currency is to RV to .86 USD from .00086 this means the Iraqi citizen can purchase more because prices will decrease by three 000's, they can decrease prices because it will cost less to import. This is what I understand.