Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman's Latest

ilovedinar2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WE JUST GOT A CALL FROM OUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR...WHO YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW BY NOW

mailman17 says to (21:50:31):

THAT CORPORATE HAS NOTIFIED HIM THAT IRAQ HAS BEEN RELEASED THE RATE OF .86

mailman17 says to (21:51:54):

AND THAT IRAQ WILL NEED THE WEEKEND TO IMPLEMENT THE CHANGES IN THE STORES AS FAR AS PRICING

mailman17 says to (21:52:14):

THE VENDORS HAVE TILL MONDAY

mailman17 says to (21:52:23):

TO MAKE THE CHNAGES IN PRICES

mailman17 says to (21:53:00):

NOW CHASE HAS NOT CONTACTED THE NUMBER 5 GUYS AS OF YET...ONLY OUR GUY

mailman17 says to (21:53:10):

BUT THAT SHOULD COME OVER THE WEEKEND

mailman17 says to (21:54:00):

THE NUMBER 5 GUY HAS NOT RECIEVED THE INFO WE GOT...ONLY THAT THEY WERE TOLD IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE 7TH...ELECTIONS

mailman17 says to (21:55:01):

IRAQ OWNS THE GAZETTE, SO MOST LIKELY THEY WILL TRY TO COVER THIS UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND ANY NEWS SHOULD BE FAR AND FEW OUT OF IRAQ

mailman17 says to (21:55:42):

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE RATE APPEAR ON MONDAY AND AROUND 6:29 AM

mailman17 says to (21:56:08):

OOPS...6:29 PM IN IRAQ

mailman17 says to (21:56:37):

NEWS IS VERY DIFFICULT TO TRAVE NOW IN IRAQ

mailman17 says to (21:57:01):

SO...NOW WE WILL WAIT

mailman17 says to (21:57:28):

AND AS INFO COMES OUT OVER THE WEEKEND...MEDIC, MYSELF OR BREITLING WILL GET IT TO YOU GUYS ASAP

mailman17 says to (21:57:30):

DONE

mailman17 says to (22:00:32):

CSSTROBLE...WE GOT WORD FROM TOP CORPORATE IT WILL HAPPEN MONDAY...THE REST OF REGIONAL ONLY HEARD IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE 7TH OR THE ELECTIONS

mailman17 says to (22:01:06):

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT FILTERS DOWN

mailman17 says to (22:02:12):

AG..WE GOT THAT FROM CHASE

Interesting, but can the info about vendors changing their prices be verified by several individuals "on the ground - in country"...? If so, excellent - IF NOT, just an unreliable rumor...! WHICH IS IT - Can you Verify this..? RON ;)

i do not believe anything medic says. and if this is related to that person, i would not believe this either. we just need to wait and find out from true outlets that buy and sell dinars. no one needs to get excited yet. it is going to happen, but i am going to wait until something officially comes.

How is that one of the mods says he know mm and he is legit but is tied to medic who everyone realizes is a stirrer off the pot-you poor people who have been in this for a long time...

i think sonny was saying he knows mm and mm is not medic. that's the extent of it. don't read anything else into it.

I was excited to read this post - I believe Mailman is telling us what he knows. I am so tired of all the cynical members bash for no reason - this is information that is coming to us prior to an official announcement. It will be easily proved or disproved soon enough. Be thankful that someone is bringing us information. I am just venting but it is getting frustrating that some of you will complain no matter what you receive.

MAILMAN: you need to explain this? This gentleman is in Iraq right now and disavows ALL that you have said. YOU need to explain....

Join Date Oct 2009

Posts 17

Thanks 0

Thanked 24 Times in 5 Posts Sitting at the feet of Chicken Little..News from Iraq..

Well Folks...It has been quite sometime since I have posted anything here. But I find myself compelled to contribute..

Being IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW AND IN TOUCH WITH OUR FINANCE OFFICE ON BASE...I can report there is NO NEWS OUT OF IRAQ..

It is sad for me to see so many sit at the feet of the Chicken Littles that have continuously been proven incorrect on their info..Yet we just sit by listening to their message as if it is Goid's word..Jeez...

As for me and our group here...We go by facts and I recommend the same for all of you. When it hits..NOBODY WILL KNOW OR HAVE THE INSIDE SCOOP..So relax everyone and dont burden yourself anymore with trying to make sure you dont miss the "latest intel" The Best intrel will be when the Exchange sites release the rate and the news reoprts it in detail....Let's stop trying to decode secret Dinar messages from media releases....Get some rest everyone..It will happen when it happens...

Until then....Chicken Little is not the Messiah.. :confused:

WE JUST GOT A CALL FROM OUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR...WHO YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW BY NOW

mailman17 says to (21:50:31):

THAT CORPORATE HAS NOTIFIED HIM THAT IRAQ HAS BEEN RELEASED THE RATE OF .86

mailman17 says to (21:51:54):

AND THAT IRAQ WILL NEED THE WEEKEND TO IMPLEMENT THE CHANGES IN THE STORES AS FAR AS PRICING

mailman17 says to (21:52:14):

THE VENDORS HAVE TILL MONDAY

mailman17 says to (21:52:23):

TO MAKE THE CHNAGES IN PRICES

mailman17 says to (21:53:00):

NOW CHASE HAS NOT CONTACTED THE NUMBER 5 GUYS AS OF YET...ONLY OUR GUY

mailman17 says to (21:53:10):

BUT THAT SHOULD COME OVER THE WEEKEND

mailman17 says to (21:54:00):

THE NUMBER 5 GUY HAS NOT RECIEVED THE INFO WE GOT...ONLY THAT THEY WERE TOLD IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE 7TH...ELECTIONS

mailman17 says to (21:55:01):

IRAQ OWNS THE GAZETTE, SO MOST LIKELY THEY WILL TRY TO COVER THIS UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND ANY NEWS SHOULD BE FAR AND FEW OUT OF IRAQ

mailman17 says to (21:55:42):

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE RATE APPEAR ON MONDAY AND AROUND 6:29 AM

mailman17 says to (21:56:08):

OOPS...6:29 PM IN IRAQ

mailman17 says to (21:56:37):

NEWS IS VERY DIFFICULT TO TRAVE NOW IN IRAQ

mailman17 says to (21:57:01):

SO...NOW WE WILL WAIT

mailman17 says to (21:57:28):

AND AS INFO COMES OUT OVER THE WEEKEND...MEDIC, MYSELF OR BREITLING WILL GET IT TO YOU GUYS ASAP

mailman17 says to (21:57:30):

DONE

mailman17 says to (22:00:32):

CSSTROBLE...WE GOT WORD FROM TOP CORPORATE IT WILL HAPPEN MONDAY...THE REST OF REGIONAL ONLY HEARD IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE 7TH OR THE ELECTIONS

mailman17 says to (22:01:06):

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT FILTERS DOWN

mailman17 says to (22:02:12):

AG..WE GOT THAT FROM CHASE

What I am really wondering, what is the purpose of this to be reposted when we know it has not happened. I would rather come here and see not post verses seeing these post that have no meaning