Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Med - This Is The Risk Part Of The Investment Right Here

DinarThug

WORDS ARE THROWN AROUND LIKE PEBBLES AT A STREAM, SOME ARE TO HURT LIFE THEREIN, SOME SINK TO FILL THE UNDERPIN, SOME SKIP TO THE OTHERSIDE THEN THROWN BACK BY THE CROWD THAT INSTIGATES. OH MY FELLOW SOULS LET THIS REST, LET'S ASINTUATE THE POSITIVE, YOU ARE GREATER THANK YOU THINK. ONLY THINK OF THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THIS INVESTMENT, SEE THE GOOD THAT WE CAN DO FOR OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS EVEN STRANGERS. THE GREAT PHYLOSOPHER AND SAGE RALPH WALDO EMERSON QUOTED: " GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH OF EVERY MAN IS A PERFECT RULE OF SOCIAL LIFE, JUSTIFY YOURSELF TO AN INFINITE BEING, IN THE OSLER, DANDY AND STRANGER AND YOU SHALL NEVER REPENT!"

THEN YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR SERMONS IN STONES, SEE TONGUES IN TREES AND HEAR SONGS IN RUNNING BROOKS.

PEACE!

SHICK

I agree with what most of you are posting, the Iraq fiscl year runs from january 1st of the year in question through december 31st. You can get information from the CBI website!! If someone is going to post something that he/she states as a fact, they should do some homework first! I stll believe in Adam and we should see the RV soon!