Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your afternoon lunch bytes.....served!

cbs71

12-21-2011 Guru Adam Montana I want to let you all know that I don't think anything is happening before the end of the year, simple reason: The WORLD banking systems need to all be on board and ready to cooperate with a major change in the Iraqi Dinar and with Christmas, NYE, the withdrawal of the troops, the political MESS going on in Iraq right now - I just don't see it happening immediately. HOWEVER, don't despair! I'm not throwing the towel in by any means, in fact -Everything we're seeing right now is indicative of a major change coming soon, and I absolutely love it!

12-21-2011 Guru BGG Looks like it will be a little while...there is some political unrest that will take us into early/mid Jan. - I do think it will get handled - but I highly doubt today or tomorrow. It was plainly ready to go off - we should have seen it prior to Maliki showing up here in the US (latest) - however, he just had to stir up some last-minute drama (before he left). Looks like we're into January to me, JMHO.

12-21-2011 Newshound Guru Joey if you were going to RV your currency what you would need to do that...Wouldn't you want all of your banks and ATMS working so that our country could open up all at the same time...I think Shabs has been waiting for this to be completed...this actually unites all of the banks and would be KEY ESSENTIAL TO THIS RV...If you are looking at what needs to be done...this is the most important thing - this project started 3 years ago and will be completed by the end of this month...SUCCESSFULLY tested last week...this is about to make an international corridor throughout the Middle East and will tie all of those countries together.

12-21-2011 Guru Jonnywg I...received a call from a big 4 bank that the screens are still at 00.0000 but there was no update performed, the major currency update is at 3pm cst...I will call back... info is scarce today...we expect something to happen before Christmas one way or the other...There is no truth to the rumor that I have posted high rates last night...I still feel we are lucky if we get in the $3 range.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well the Gurus have cleared themselves now till 2012. Dinar sales quotas must have been met for 2011. Everyone should have known there would be some political craziness going on as soon as the troops pulled out that would be tied to the delaying of the RV.

Have a Great Christmas Everyone. Enjoy you family and thank God we are all still here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting Cbs! It's still going to be a great Christmas. Since 2012 is going to be such a great year, I may actually stay up for the countdown New Year's Eve.

Enjoy the adorable and talented Holly Hunter.

You're welcome my friend and I too know that it's still going to be a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Upvote 1

I just love the way all the gurus come out, after more expected RV dates have come and gone, and blame it on the banks not being in-line, or the IMF and UN and BIS and others not quite ready, or the latest political rankering being the reason. If you follow that reasoning, then you have to believe that the RV will never happen. If these guys are waiting for the perfect time, then they might as well sell their dinar and move on. Yes, there are a lot of moving parts, but I don't believe anything will happen until Shabibi thinks it's time to pull the lever. He has the power to do it as head of CBI; IMO, all the rest of the reasons for inaction are just wild speculation.