Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gun ownership poll on USA - Your vote is requested

rtrusty

TAKES 7 SECONDS ... PLEASE DO IT AND PASS IT ON

Own a Gun? Please Keep This Moving

Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time, so USA today is running another one... Vote now

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro- gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second- Send it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:31 AM 0 comments

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its nice to see you try to revive a poll from november of 2007, that most likely nobody from USA Today cares about.

How About you provide the news article where the poll was attached to.

Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time, so USA today is running another one... Vote now

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro- gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Second- Send it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

USATODAY.com

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

• Downvote 1

USATODAY.com

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Its nice to see you tried, I asked for the actual news source not a blog that has revived a 4 year old poll that USA Today most likely no loner is paying attention to and has forgotten to pull out of its server.

Try getting the first hand news article where the poll was attached to. Not a blog of an old news article.

Edited by Weapon X

Tell you more Rtrusty I am gonna call BS on this article, it took a sec to click, but how can a poll from November 2007 have Eric Holder as Attorney general???? If I recall and the sources I used to do research are correct Michale Mukasey was the Attorney General of the US since November 9 2007. And before him Alberto Gonzales who resigned in September of 2007

Nice try, but its BS to the Nth degree. Another conspiracy theory with bogus info and an even bigger claim.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 1

Without the original poll I would say they are wanting information on how many gun owners there are.

Here is the conspiracy theory for the day. My only one in my life actually. Could it be the conspiracy people are actually government censuses on how many and who are not happy with the illegal activity of our government. OOPS I mean that think the gov is committing illegal acts. I mean stripping constitutional freedoms and allowing detaining of American citizens without due process seems to be ok with some but wait until one of your loved ones get detained or even you. Then it will not be funny at all. Do people really believe they can bury their heads and act like this stuff is not happening and it will just go away? These FEMA camp coffins are made in enough mass production to bury 90% of Americans. Why are we being threatened with nuclear attacks if it is true at all? That is the best that our gov can do in explanation. We fear a nuclear attack Hey all you folks that believe that I want to sell you some acorns. Fresh off the old oak tree. Get some ba__s.

Sorry but there I vented my spleen.

And I do have the acorns.