Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

isnt possum from bagdad?

sterns5048

Sorry I posted this earlier but didn't possum say he was in the streets of bagdad not long ago n now he says his sources from over there?? Just wondering bc no one else replied to it. Thanks... All this news sounds great.. All we can do is hope from here! Good luck to all and to all a good night

Have you ever seen Possum and Shabibi in the picture? Just saying . . . .

Haha nope... I'm assuming he was wasted tho,,, as he always claims to be.. I just cannot see a drunk possum workin for the cbi!! I just get a kick outa the site n everyone on it. I got nuthin against possum.. He's been wrong less than other people on here ( less than 1000x) just sayin... I don't have anything negative to say I was just wondering what he did n where he was from though! We could all bash everyone but why?? Let's all just enjoy this crazy awesome adventure... What's the risk?? You can sell ur dinars n e time at a minor loss... I still think this is a great opportunity at least until sumthing drastic would change either way. But my hopes are high n I wish the best to all including Possum n all the family here!!!!

Hey Guys

Possum has bad nightmares and sometimes miscalculates his info. He is human oh i forgot a possum is a rodent but the man who claims to be possum is human so as humans we alll make mistakes. I am sure he had made his share of mistakes just like the rest of us and me included.

from Steven barbakoff ( steve Barber)

actually a possum is a marsupial 8) Keeping his Dinar stuffed in that pouch has made him delirious, that is the only reason for his errors.

Possum is a little bit of alot of thangs. And he knows a little bit about alot of thangs too. Well ladies and gentlemen it could be a very interesting weekend! I sincerely hope it works out for the best and Im betting on it, but not counting on it.

Possum is a marsupialia, characterized by premature birth and continued development outside the womb. The young remain attached to the mother's teats for a period corresponding to the late stages of fetal development. This may explain a few things about possum

Possum is a little bit of alot of thangs. And he knows a little bit about alot of thangs too. Well ladies and gentlemen it could be a very interesting weekend! I sincerely hope it works out for the best and Im betting on it, but not counting on it.

Possum been in prison tooooo loooonnnnngggg..