Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Screen showing 000000 ---- Interesting!

rtrusty

OK guys - I got brave today - I was hearing about 1st Conv Bank and folks seeing a rate. So I have been to this bank in our town to buy VND - so I paid them a visit. At other times when I was there and got a print out all of the currencies about 100 or so had the buy and the sell rate - I asked them to put up the currencies screen and they did - they were all showing 0.00000. I got a print out and also got a picture.

Scroll down and you'll see the picture.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Edited by rtrusty
  • Upvote 2

I don't think this means anything. They were probably updating their system or had a system error, could have been anything. Appreciate the post, but these things have happened several times in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK guys - I got brave today - I was hearing about 1st Conv Bank and folks seeing a rate. So I have been to this bank in our town to buy VND - so I paid them a visit. At other times when I was there and got a print out all of the currencies about 100 or so had the buy and the sell rate - I asked them to put up the currencies screen and they did - they were all showing 0.00000. I got a print out and also got a picture.

Scroll down and you'll see the picture.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Are you kidding? This has been reported for weeks now by several folks. Yes it's true. You've been too locked into demonizing Obama.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

if you look very close at the picture you will see that the mexican peso is at .0799

i looked on the charts and the last time it was at that price was back in september....now the price is at .0739....the selling price is only one pip higher

So, that means this picture was either taken back in september. or the mexicans already have everything locked in ready to go, RV'ing at .079

what are your thoughts people???

Although Trusty and I seldom agree on issues involving the President, demonizing him for this post is completely uncalled for. :angry:

GO RV, then BV

Thanks Shab and yes I've heard about this but never saw a screen and is why I post it.

As far as Mojack he or she is just upset on how things are going.lol

...was just too tempting. He's online everyday but uncannily consumed.

That is true Mojack because I make my living online and have done so for years and is why you see me on line all the time.

Thanks Shab and yes I've heard about this but never saw a screen and is why I post it.

That is true Mojack because I make my living online and have done so for years and is why you see me on line all the time.

:)

Should the Iraqi Dinar even be on that screen? I thought because it wasnt tradeable, it didnt show up on screens. Hopefully thats a real bank screen and not something someone made at home and had their mom put on her purtty nails to point to the dinar.

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

Should the Iraqi Dinar even be on that screen? I thought because it wasnt tradeable, it didnt show up on screens. Hopefully thats a real bank screen and not something someone made at home and had their mom put on her purtty nails to point to the dinar.

Thanks for the post!

If you have access to a banker with access to currency trading they will confirm for you.

thanks rtrusty....we will always disagree politically but I hope you are on to something......I just got a call from a friend who gave some info that is even better than what you reported....I will say I am encouraged with what I am hearing and I have been around through many ups and downs......keeping my fingers crossed.....

Im sorry but confirm what? That ID is showing on bank screens or that all the numbers are zeros? Or that all bank ladies have purtty nails?

I sometimes need my own confirmation of information... I was suggesting that a personal banker could perhaps verify that dozens of currencies were recently set to zero. My bankers even call me now to give an update if any. They're not giving away private information.

• Upvote 1

thanks rtrusty....we will always disagree politically but I hope you are on to something......I just got a call from a friend who gave some info that is even better than what you reported....I will say I am encouraged with what I am hearing and I have been around through many ups and downs......keeping my fingers crossed.....

Are you just teasing or do you want to share?? I know we are in rumors but I need asomething uplifting today! :) :) :) Had to edit just realized the play on words.........

Edited by Abarvets

I sometimes need my own confirmation of information... I was suggesting that a personal banker could perhaps verify that dozens of currencies were recently set to zero. My bankers even call me now to give an update if any. They're not giving away private information.

Thanks for the clarification. I dont bother the banks or credit unions near me anymore. They just tell me they dont deal with dinar.