Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor IMF Loan Disbursed!!!

warrengz

IMF Executive Board Approves US$3.6 Billion Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq

Press Release No. 10/60

February 24, 2010

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) today approved a two-year Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq for an amount equivalent to SDR 2.38 billion (about US$3.64 billion) to cover the country

This thread is titled "IMF Loan Disbursed", but the link/document says the $455 million is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - NOT that is has been accepted by Iraq or disbursed to Iraq. I do think this is a positive step and will allow Iraq to have some breathing room and emergency back-up, should they need it. IMO the RV will happen before the election, to help show Maliki in a better light to the citizens of Iraq. The world IS watching and hoping that he pulls this off and gets re-elected. Not sure why it's taking as long as it is, what with everything that has recently fallen in place....so, still saying prayers!

Well if you want to hang your hat on "What If's" but I have heard the what if's for a long long long long time.

They will have to have a recognized currency to pay the loan back. Not to get it. It only matters that the RV happens before the 1st payment is due. No need to be negative. Have a little patience and faith. All is good!

Sorry,

Not that I have to explain my self to anyone. I am not negative. Im realistic. I have heard many of people on this website say and I quote, "Iraq can not get a loan w/o a recognizable currency.'' Now they have recieved a loan w/o a recognizable currency...So they were wrong...Now there saying they can get a loan but can't repay w/o a recognizable currency..So again Im not bashing anbody...Im righting down on a log on what the "Sources" if you don't mind me saying are saying....They have been wrong alot and change there stories alot...Only a person who's been here long enough to listen instead of accusing people of being "negative" and jumping to conclusions that have no fact behind them will know anything about it. So sit back drink your kool-aid and when you blow your lids when you finally catch on to whats going on. I'll sit back and laugh at you.

Now with that being said. I bought my dinar for the same reason other smart investors did 6 years ago. Its an investment that is low risk w/ minimal suspected losses. Even Adam tells people that and thats why Im here.

• Upvote 3