Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Latest from Stevei

seetrader1

Interesting quote... "Non-paying customers are complainers" & referencing us as idiots..

I guess, I would be an idiot if I were to pay for information likely to be false (as history has shown for some gurus over time).

Now, we can't confirm or deny word of mouth informaiton, as all we can do is basically take it with a grain of salt.

Do we want it to be true most of the time? Of course, but, obviously this venture is still ongoing & we continue to wait..

Links provide additional sources & normally confirm a story.. It's also something many of us can book-mark & refer back to if necessary.

• Upvote 2

Things are looking really positive now.

And Steve is right, there are a few here who bash every prediction.

I think why the "don't promote other sites" showed up,

is possibly the web address follows with the cut and paste,

and DV is set up to automatically block those web addresses.

IDK, I could be wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the post.

It's non-productive comments like these that have driven away productive members. <_<

If you don't agree or don't belive them or thier "contacts" information,

simply state your point why.

Making an attack at someone personally is not neccessary to get your point across,

and very imature.

Have you ever had the pleasure to chat with Steve on his site???...and I am laughing when I say that, I think you need a dose of reality if you think bashing stevel will chase away productive people...take a walk in the peoples shoes who have been booted off his site, just for speaking up, and you will see sir, that I am not immature in what I am saying...The man has a split personalilty..........okie has been bashed for over a year now, and can u tell me how many people have been lost on this site because of that????

Edited by Hamels
  • Upvote 2

Have you ever had the pleasure to chat with Steve on his site???...and I am laughing when I say that, I think you need a dose of reality if you think bashing stevel will chase away productive people...take a walk in the peoples shoes who have been booted off his site, just for speaking up, and you will see sir, that I am not immature in what I am saying...The man has a split personalilty..........okie has been bashed for over a year now, and can u tell me how many people have been lost on this site because of that????

Ya hit the nail on the head my friend-

'Greetings don't promote other sites Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.

Due to past posts I realize that this will be all over the internet in every dinar forum that exists, Ray and I have elected to keep this very generic. Believe me, Ray and I are sick of the morons asking for a link for this information. As you are aware, this information is coming from our contacts that have relatives that live in various parts of Iraq and are very interested in what is going on and they are keeping up on the current events.

Have at it BBALS on DV. Go make yourself look like an idiot that you are! Seems you quite enjoy and get a thrill by taking it there and watching Ray and I get bashed. Can you find it in your heart just once to leave our information here?

There are some very interesting events happening as we speak. My partner is trying to confirm one of them. What I am trying to confirm is that the Minister of Security position has been cancelled, thus leaving two major positions. According to Ray and my sources, the Minister if Interior is a done deal and now so is the Minister of Defense. This news is huge.

I will post an update to this post once my partner gets back to me about this. Now for the information Ray's contacts have, I can (from my partner in Iraq) confirm that companies are being trained on how to handle new and current contracts with a new exchange rate. My opinion is why are they teaching us how to handle a new rate if something is not about to happen fairly quickly.

Here is what Ray sent to me today. We have been talking almost daily about our information and we both feel we are very close.

Steve,

Here is a small update that I got from one of my contacts just this morning that I found very interesting. He told me that several Iraqi companies have been having meetings with various government officials and are being told how to handle their contracts with other companies and the government after the dinar revalues. They are being instructed on everything that will take place when the revalue happens.

He also told me that Maliki picked a Defense Minister last night that he is very happy with. He told me that it will probably be a couple of days before they know if this candidate is the one. He also said that an Interior Minister was picked and that everyone is happy with this choice and there should be no problem with his appointment. I asked him about the Security Minister and he told me he thought that position was cancelled. I asked him to try and get verification for sure. He was pretty adamant that it was cancelled but said he would verify it. So not totally sure on that position.

He said the people over there feel the RV will happen by Jan 1, if not sooner. They say there is a lot of things going on over there and everyone is getting very excited. I told him we are too. Hope to hear more later and will keep you informed. Take care of your foot and will talk to you later.

Blessings,

Ray

Well, this is all we can provide to you so let the bashers on DV begin like they normally do because all of the non paying customers are complainers anyway. Why they bother to open their mouth to be negative is way beyond me.

Please just live each day to its fullest and let this happen. My wife and I pray for each and every one of you members daily asking that you all can stay strong as this very complex investment comes to an end blessing us way beyond our imaginations.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessings from your family to yours,

Steve & Marion"

post-22028-132286219866_thumb.jpg

L-I-A-R!!! Explain that mister steven irwin!! Why you bother to open your filthy mouth and tell lies is beyond me! You sir, sicken me! blah!

• Upvote 1

Ya hit the nail on the head my friend-

Thank You, had to vent a lil.....All other Gurus are bashed but when comes to Stevel, some people have a problem with that...IMO, he is just like the rest but you don't get to speak your mind over there...if this thing ever RVs, he is going to take those sheeple to the cleaners, the way they follow him...It is almost like a cult

• Upvote 2

Thank You, had to vent a lil.....All other Gurus are bashed but when comes to Stevel, some people have a problem with that...IMO, he is just like the rest but you don't get to speak your mind over there...if this thing ever RVs, he is going to take those sheeple to the cleaners, the way they follow him...It is almost like a cult

ALMOST like a cult? They passed "cult" a loooong time ago, hahaha

It's called Nurse Nipples and Kool Aid Drink

• Upvote 1