Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Statement made by Kaperoni to address JayP's attacks on his no LOP list

LouG

This will probably ge taken down but i hope you read it first keep walking where do you getoff comparing kaperoni to all these other morons like okie,bear ghost scotty g and ill throw two other idiots in there ten and jay p why dont you come into his chat room and state your case if you think he doesnt know what he's talking about youd lose and you know that i for one would love to see you try to match wits with him hes the only one out there also thats accesssibel to anyone as he goes on mtt quite a bit and answers questions unlike these other morons so if you have any nads i look forward to seeing you come into our chat otherwise just go clean your room like your mom told you to!

.03 x 27,000,000,000,000=810,000,000,000 with a population of 30,000,000

Still a high RV imo, but plausible nonetheless

This is only calculating physical IQD in circulation.

As of now Dinar has a total value of $27,000,000,000 and @ .03 that equates to a 30x increase. No large scale investment on earth will give you a higher ROI, especially a currency.

I'm sure you're the kind of person who believes wholeheartedly in a $3-$11 RV huh? Let's do some more math

$3x 27T= $81,000,000,000,000 -- More value than all the worlds currency COMBINED!! Impossible, Improbable, and not even close to being plausible

$11x27T=$297,000,000,000,000-- If anyone believes this they are too far gone to be helped and should not even be opining on such matters.

I'm not even taking into consideration M0, M1, M2, M3, M4, MZM, MB, Fractional Banking, ect., ect., ect.

Even if you believe they are/have been pulling in large sums of the money supply, a straight RV above a few cents can not and will not happen, period. We know there is trillions in circulation no matter what, so figure out the math and use comparable countries. Oh and try not to buy into the propaganda that Iraq is the richest, best, be all end all country on earth, because it just isn't. They are still a war torn developing nation that will take decades to become anything like Kuwait, if disaster doesn't strike first.

It's been said that 23% of Iraqis live in poverty or are unemployed. That means 77% are "middle class" or higher. In other words,

over 23,000,000 Iraqis are living well. With your thinking that means if they RVed today even at a 1:1 ration, MOST of Iraqis will be millionaires! 23,000,000 MILLIONAIRES in a country of 30,000,000. And lets face it, even a few of the "poor" Iraqis would make out very nicely. Even a poor one would have 20 bucks worth of Dinar.

Yep I guess your right, I make no sense. I'm the unrealistic one. I need educated. Of course they're going to make us all millionaires. What was I thinking???!

I think you(as well as MANY others) have drank the guru kool-aid for too long and in the process neglected to see the facts of this investment. I'm sorry you were lied to by whoever got you invested and I'm sorry you believed nameless, faceless strangers on the internet, but I'm not the one to blame. I'm sure you're trying to come up with any excuse to combat my facts and thats fine.

You can dream and believe whatever your heart desires, it has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

And please don't come back with a response and ask why I'm here.... because as I just pointed out, I'm hoping for a .03 RV and that is one very nice ROI and something anyone should get excited about!! Think about it, for a $10,000 investment you can profit $290,000!! Thats amazing!! For the price of a new car you can retire. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ohhh thats funny now you really think their gonna rv their money for 3 cent gain? i would love for you to come into kaps room and debate him on your"theory" youll get your clocked clean lol

and actually i think it will come out fairly low also but more like a one for one ratio and theres plenty of articles out there to back this up too if you read!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Funny how you can continually bash everyone in every single post and no one kicks your ass off the site. I guess it says what this site is really about. Not facts, or discussion, but obnoxious jerks with little weenies.

LouG, we know you are Kaperoni so you can stop the charade. Let's just stop with the bashing and taking things to a personal level when we should be trying to work together to share even if they are opposing views, the attempt I tried to make on DA and was banned for it. You began the attacks because for whatever the reason you fear saying out loud or typing that there are risks in this investment. Each of your responses have added little but to try to insult people. Let's stick to facts here, and the fact is that you have said nothing to prove that we should go running out mortgaging our homes to buy up since you guarantee a return! If you guarantee us millions than that would be the logical step wouldn't it, or would openly admit that this would not be wise since there are risks.

Since you make such guarantees would you be willing to take responsibility for any losses if there were to happen?? If not would you explain why? Could it possibly be that there is some concern that maybe there are risks after all?

Funny how you can continually bash everyone in every single post and no one kicks your ass off the site. I guess it says what this site is really about. Not facts, or discussion, but obnoxious jerks with little weenies.

laugh.giflaugh.gif The only thing getting bashed is the obviously incorrect theories/statements made by pepperoni and yourself....this site is about keeping it as real and truthful as possible.....if Kaps post was filled with true facts or statements that were correct we wouldnt be having this conversation/debate and there wouldnt be this drama that Kap is stirring up just because he is wrong in what he said and got called out on it.....

The only personal attacks I have seen is coming from you besides my "truthful" statement towards Kap....but he should be used to that by now....

Unless you have something to bring to the table besides your "forum fact" lineup, then you should probly just go back over to your buddies site cause you wont get very far here....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LouG, we know you are Kaperoni so you can stop the charade. Let's just stop with the bashing and taking things to a personal level when we should be trying to work together to share even if they are opposing views, the attempt I tried to make on DA and was banned for it. You began the attacks because for whatever the reason you fear saying out loud or typing that there are risks in this investment. Each of your responses have added little but to try to insult people. Let's stick to facts here, and the fact is that you have said nothing to prove that we should go running out mortgaging our homes to buy up since you guarantee a return! If you guarantee us millions than that would be the logical step wouldn't it, or would openly admit that this would not be wise since there are risks.

Since you make such guarantees would you be willing to take responsibility for any losses if there were to happen?? If not would you explain why? Could it possibly be that there is some concern that maybe there are risks after all?

I already told you who i was and your not bright enough to figure it out. And it is not kap. The only thing i will comment on is kap never gives promises, guarantees or for sures. At least since i have known him. So you need to stop the lies that you keep spreading and go back to your books, study, research, then write kap an apology for bashing him. Then I and a few others will ask him to gracelessly accept you back for a discussion on the topic. But only after you have studied more. Now shoe the your school teacher is calling.

• Upvote 2

There is a reason that the below statements are pinned to the top of these pages....... laugh.gif

"Warning Regarding CHATS"

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">"Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying. <br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns."

• Downvote 1

I have never personally seen any mentioning of days of the week that this occured on.....most references just state that the exchange was a 1 to 1 ratio (old for new) except for the swiss dinars which were a higher value and those were exchanged 1 for 150 of the new....

You can never ask too many questions about something you invest your money in!!

Hey Keep, did a lil research on the days exchange began on Oct 15th 2003 a Wednesday and ended Jan 15 2004 a Thursday

I was just trying to figure out what days are important to them as far as banking and maybe an announcement . Hopefully we will very soon find out :D

Hey Keep, did a lil research on the days exchange began on Oct 15th 2003 a Wednesday and ended Jan 15 2004 a Thursday

I was just trying to figure out what days are important to them as far as banking and maybe an announcement . Hopefully we will very soon find out :D

Well there we have it!! LOL....do you have a link to that specific page??

I knew it was about 3 months time period, just didnt know the dates but I wonder if the end of the year was just a coincidence or if that would be an indicator to what time of the year a stunt like this would be better or more effecient....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I knew it was about 3 months time period, just didnt know the dates but I wonder if the end of the year was just a coincidence or if that would be an indicator to what time of the year a stunt like this would be better or more effecient....

I bet your the first one in on a AM chat? You might want to read up on douchebag. He tops the list.

*************This member is on Mod Review for 7 days banned for bashing Adam****************

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This was the best I could do, Sorry it's long

Iraq Currency Exchange Information

1990 - 2003

After the Gulf War in 1991, and due to the economic blockade, the previously used Swiss printing technology was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

2003 - Today

Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Iraqi Governing Council and the Office for Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance began printing more Saddam dinar notes as a stopgap measure to maintain the money supply until new currency could be introduced.

The Banking Law was issued September 19, 2003. The law brings Iraq's legal framework for banking in line with international standards, and seeks to promote confidence in the banking system by establishing a safe, sound, competitive and accessible banking system.

Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people's everyday lives. Old banknotes were exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars, which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as Iraq's independent central bank by the Central Bank of Iraq Law of March 6, 2004

For the latest Currecny Auction Information, please visit the Currency Auctions Page on the Central Bank Of Iraq web site.

Iraq Currency Photos

50 Dinars

FRONT:The grain silo at Basrah. Working at full capacity the facility can off-load and process 60,000 tonnes of grain per hour.

BACK: Date palms. Iraq used to be the world's largest producer and exporter of dates. Over 600 varieties are grown in-country.

250 Dinars

FRONT:The astrolabe. One of the earliest scientific instruments - able to measure the time of day or night and altitude and latitude - conceived by the Greeks it was further developed by medieval Arab astronomers, who used it to help determine the time for fasting during the month of Ramadan.

BACK: The Spiral Minaret in Samarra, built 848-849 A.D. Samarra was then the Abbasid Empire's capital city.

500 Dinars

FRONT: Ducan Dam: The dam is located by Al Zab dowside river within Sulaimania governorate ,it is 70 KM far to the north west of Sulaimania city.Dam Type: A bowed concrete , it half diameter is 120 M , it is top length 360 M . at a width of 8.4 M . Overall Storage Capacity : 6.8 Billion cubic meter

BACK: Winged Bull : It is a huge statue ,its length 4.42 M weighs more than 10 tons , one individual of the couples guards one of the wall doors of the dur shrokeen city which was founded by the Assyrian king Surjoon the second (721- 705 B.C.) which sinhareb , surjoon's son has abandoned and transferred the Capital to Ninava city.

1,000 Dinars

FRONT:A gold dinar coin, used in this region until superseded by more modern coins and notes.

BACK: Al-Mustansirya University, Baghdad. Built in the mid-thirteenth century it was the most prominent university in the Islamic world in the Middle Ages.

5,000 Dinars

FRONT: Gully Ali Beg and its 800m waterfall. The 10km gully passes between Mount Kork and Mount Nwathnin, some 60km away from Shaqlawa.

BACK: The second century desert fortress of Al-Ukhether

10,000 Dinars

FRONT:Abu Ali Hasan Ibn al-Haitham (known as Alhazen to medieval scholars in the West), born Basrah in 965 A.D. His most important work - although he wrote some 200 books - is held to be a seven volume series on optics Kitab al-Manazir, in which he gives the first correct explanation of vision, showing that light is reflected from an object into the eye. He is said to have "invented" the camera obscura.

BACK: Hadba Minaret, at the Great Nurid Mosque, Mosul, built 1172 A.D by Nurridin Zangi, the then Turkish ruler. The 59m-high minaret leans 8 feet off the perpendicular. That is how it earned its Arabic name Al-Hadba ("the humped")

25,000 Dinars

FRONT: Kurdish farmer holding sheaf of wheat. Tractor in background.

BACK:King Hammurabi. Credited with writing the first code of law in human history he founded the First Dynasty of Babylon in 1700 BC, leading Babylonia into a period of great prosperity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived Information For Research: Iraq Currency Exchange

Starting on October 15th 2003 a new national currency known as the "new Iraqi dinar" will begin to replace the existing currency, the "old dinar", and the currency used in the North of Iraq, the "swiss dinar". The new Iraqi dinar will create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people"s everyday lives.

The currency exchange will last from October 15th 2003 to January 15th 2004. Currency can be exchanged at any time during this three month period. Locations where money can be exchanged will include banks and other official locations, for example post offices, throughout Iraq. No fees will be charged for exchanging currency.

The conversion rates for new Iraqi dinars will be as follows:

one "old dinar" will be exchanged for one new Iraqi dinar; one unit of the "swiss" dinar will be exchanged for 150 new Iraqi dinars.

I already told you who i was and your not bright enough to figure it out. And it is not kap. The only thing i will comment on is kap never gives promises, guarantees or for sures. At least since i have known him. So you need to stop the lies that you keep spreading and go back to your books, study, research, then write kap an apology for bashing him. Then I and a few others will ask him to gracelessly accept you back for a discussion on the topic. But only after you have studied more. Now shoe the your school teacher is calling.

more responses with insults.. seems to the coincidentally similar M.O. I guess....

I bet your the first one in on a AM chat? You might want to read up on douchebag. He tops the list. http://######.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-thoughts-on-adam-montana.html

You still got nothing do you?? laugh.gif When all you can do is try to throw insults we know we have reached your mental capacity and you have nothing further to say here because its all irrelevant....

• Downvote 1

ok for one thing dinarcimi i was there that night ten and jay p came in and they did both come in under fake names and you were there also doing the same b.s. so your lying there and keep walkin you must belong to ten's site its obvious you dont know crap about the dinar they must have taught you everything they they know lol kap's been one of the very few guys out there that relies on fact and articles and not b.s. like some moron's and jay p would have never made his comments he did if kap didnt ban him from his site for being a moron and ten also is just showing her immaturity and her knowledge about this investment it clearly shows by the amount of peep that are on their site no one listens to what those two have to say!!

rockinrich You are mistaken.

First Ten WAS NOT THERE that night in chat. That is not a debate and leave her out of this. I joined that site of my own free will and I'm still a member, if you got a problem? then take it up with me there.

Second, I was merely asking questions in there and it was my first night in there, and I am not a liar, and that statement is libelous.

Third, I am a member of many sites, and I form my own opinions about this investment. I have learned a great deal from allot of people, including, Investors, World Powers, Jay and Ten and many many other people in here and at other sites that are way smarter than you or me my friend. The more information I can gather about this investment, from ALL sources available to me, the more options I can be aware of and more information I can use to my advantage. Grandma always said never keep all your eggs in one basket.

Fourth I never said I thought it was going to RD, just considering it in case, and I was asking the other members what they thought.

Fifth, I never said kap didn't base HIS OPINION on news articles, and his opinions on how he interprets these facts are just that, OPINIONS and are no better than anyone else s. No one knows what will happen with this investment for sure, I dont care who they are, or how many translators they have, THEY ARE STILL OPINIONS in this speculation, they are still guessing. We all are at this point.

Sixth, I know plenty about the dinar and actively look at the news in Iraq and everything that I can read about what is going on over there. Since you are so savvy, tell me how an RV of 1000 times will affect the economy over there, ie oil, workers salaries, foreign contracting, merchants and corruption etc? If you think about that for just a minute and think about what makes sense from a business standpoint you may realize a few things that you have not even begun to think about. The first thing you may realize is this is not a lottery ticket, even if it does straight up RV does not guarantee you anything, and you better be prepared for the long haul, even though we all hope it will be short. The second thing you may realize is that they do not give a rats a$ about us as investors. We are not even small potatoes to them. They only care about the large corporate investors. You may also realize that they are number four on the list of the most corrupt GOI's. ( However that is good for us. IMO ). And you may also realize that Shabibbi has repeatedly stated RD. So buckle your seat belts Dorothy, you aint in Kansas anymore and the ride is gettin bumpy. You may also realize one other thing, and that is to form your own opinion and not follow anybody blindly or emotionally in a currency speculation or investment.

Oh, and one more thing. If you had a problem with me why didn't you just say so openly, when you came into Tens chat? Why not talk to us like people instead of like we are trash? I'm open for debate in chat anytime. There is no need to get emotional and slander me or anyone else. We are all trying to figure this out, right?

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

Edited by dinarcimi

Well he seems to do quit well understanding it. And i think you need to stop posting negative comments about others to make yourself look better. It's not working. You better hope for a RV, then you can get a facelift.

LouG-I agree with your opinions

However you have fallen into the same trap that alot of us have.

Arguing or playing *** for tat with DV's resident "Juvenile Delinquent" is a serious waist of time.

If negatives - got you booted he would have been gone along time ago.

Just my two bits

GO RV

• Upvote 2

This was the best I could do, Sorry it's long

Iraq Currency Exchange Information

1990 - 2003

After the Gulf War in 1991, and due to the economic blockade, the previously used Swiss printing technology was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

2003 - Today

Following the deposition of Saddam Hussein in the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the Iraqi Governing Council and the Office for Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance began printing more Saddam dinar notes as a stopgap measure to maintain the money supply until new currency could be introduced.

The Banking Law was issued September 19, 2003. The law brings Iraq's legal framework for banking in line with international standards, and seeks to promote confidence in the banking system by establishing a safe, sound, competitive and accessible banking system.

Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people's everyday lives. Old banknotes were exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars, which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as Iraq's independent central bank by the Central Bank of Iraq Law of March 6, 2004

For the latest Currecny Auction Information, please visit the Currency Auctions Page on the Central Bank Of Iraq web site.

Iraq Currency Photos

50 Dinars

FRONT:The grain silo at Basrah. Working at full capacity the facility can off-load and process 60,000 tonnes of grain per hour.

BACK: Date palms. Iraq used to be the world's largest producer and exporter of dates. Over 600 varieties are grown in-country.

250 Dinars

FRONT:The astrolabe. One of the earliest scientific instruments - able to measure the time of day or night and altitude and latitude - conceived by the Greeks it was further developed by medieval Arab astronomers, who used it to help determine the time for fasting during the month of Ramadan.

BACK: The Spiral Minaret in Samarra, built 848-849 A.D. Samarra was then the Abbasid Empire's capital city.

500 Dinars

FRONT: Ducan Dam: The dam is located by Al Zab dowside river within Sulaimania governorate ,it is 70 KM far to the north west of Sulaimania city.Dam Type: A bowed concrete , it half diameter is 120 M , it is top length 360 M . at a width of 8.4 M . Overall Storage Capacity : 6.8 Billion cubic meter

BACK: Winged Bull : It is a huge statue ,its length 4.42 M weighs more than 10 tons , one individual of the couples guards one of the wall doors of the dur shrokeen city which was founded by the Assyrian king Surjoon the second (721- 705 B.C.) which sinhareb , surjoon's son has abandoned and transferred the Capital to Ninava city.

1,000 Dinars

FRONT:A gold dinar coin, used in this region until superseded by more modern coins and notes.

BACK: Al-Mustansirya University, Baghdad. Built in the mid-thirteenth century it was the most prominent university in the Islamic world in the Middle Ages.

5,000 Dinars

FRONT: Gully Ali Beg and its 800m waterfall. The 10km gully passes between Mount Kork and Mount Nwathnin, some 60km away from Shaqlawa.

BACK: The second century desert fortress of Al-Ukhether

10,000 Dinars

FRONT:Abu Ali Hasan Ibn al-Haitham (known as Alhazen to medieval scholars in the West), born Basrah in 965 A.D. His most important work - although he wrote some 200 books - is held to be a seven volume series on optics Kitab al-Manazir, in which he gives the first correct explanation of vision, showing that light is reflected from an object into the eye. He is said to have "invented" the camera obscura.

BACK: Hadba Minaret, at the Great Nurid Mosque, Mosul, built 1172 A.D by Nurridin Zangi, the then Turkish ruler. The 59m-high minaret leans 8 feet off the perpendicular. That is how it earned its Arabic name Al-Hadba ("the humped")

25,000 Dinars

FRONT: Kurdish farmer holding sheaf of wheat. Tractor in background.

BACK:King Hammurabi. Credited with writing the first code of law in human history he founded the First Dynasty of Babylon in 1700 BC, leading Babylonia into a period of great prosperity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived Information For Research: Iraq Currency Exchange

Starting on October 15th 2003 a new national currency known as the "new Iraqi dinar" will begin to replace the existing currency, the "old dinar", and the currency used in the North of Iraq, the "swiss dinar". The new Iraqi dinar will create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people"s everyday lives.

The currency exchange will last from October 15th 2003 to January 15th 2004. Currency can be exchanged at any time during this three month period. Locations where money can be exchanged will include banks and other official locations, for example post offices, throughout Iraq. No fees will be charged for exchanging currency.

The conversion rates for new Iraqi dinars will be as follows:

one "old dinar" will be exchanged for one new Iraqi dinar; one unit of the "swiss" dinar will be exchanged for 150 new Iraqi dinars.

Now that sounds familiar.....im horrible with remembering dates anyways so its no surprise I didnt remember this one!! Thanks....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dinarcimi bullchit if ten wasnt there yes she was and she's still trying to get logged into the site lol shes just pissed cause kap banned her for coming into the room and trying to start crap so its ten that started this chit not kap and you are right we are small potatoes but their people will only see an improvement in buying power they arent gonna see the gains that we will and i didnt really have a problem with you that night but i was just commenting to you because you said she wasnt there and i know she was thats all

LouG-I agree with your opinions

However you have fallen into the same trap that alot of us have.

Arguing or playing *** for tat with DV's resident "Juvenile Delinquent" is a serious waist of time.

If negatives - got you booted he would have been gone along time ago.

Just my two bits

GO RV

Actually I wouldnt have....I had probly one of the highest positive reps on this site if you wanna be technical about it.....

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

tell me keep why dont you come into our chat room and see you debate kap about your theory hes in there right now

Why dont you and LouG bring kap n all your minions and come over to Tens and finish this like adults. We may all learn something. At least you wont get banned for talking RD.

Gi Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

Edited by dinarcimi

ok for one thing dinarcimi i was there that night ten and jay p came in and they did both come in under fake names and you were there also doing the same b.s. so your lying there and keep walkin you must belong to ten's site its obvious you dont know crap about the dinar they must have taught you everything they they know lol kap's been one of the very few guys out there that relies on fact and articles and not b.s. like some moron's and jay p would have never made his comments he did if kap didnt ban him from his site for being a moron and ten also is just showing her immaturity and her knowledge about this investment it clearly shows by the amount of peep that are on their site no one listens to what those two have to say!!

If you haven't figured it out by now, LouG is Kaperoni. Go back to the first post, where LouG signs his name "Kap" at the bottom. That same post is on another site....word for word. Pretttttyyy sneaky .....using another name Kaperoni. :lol:

• Upvote 1