Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Businessman's Sign: No Hiring Until Obama Gone

delta22

A west Georgia business owner’s sign that he is not hiring until President Obama leaves office is going viral, according to a local Georgia television station.

"New Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone," read the company’s signs on the side of its trucks, according to the station, 11Alive.

"Can't afford it," explained the employer, Bill Looman. "I've got people that I want to hire now, but I just can't afford it. And I don't foresee that I'll be able to afford it unless some things change in D.C."

Looman's company is U.S. Cranes, LLC. He said he put up the signs, and first posted pictures of the signs on his personal Facebook page, six months ago, and he said he received mostly positive reaction from people, "about 20-to-one positive," the station reported.

But for some reason, one of the photos went viral on the Internet on Monday.

And the reaction has been so intense, pro and con, he's had to have his phones disconnected because of the non-stop calls, and he's had to temporarily shut down his company's website because of all the traffic crashing the system.

But Looman said that he is not refusing to hire to make some political point; it's that he doesn't believe he can hire anyone, because of the economy. And he blames the Obama administration.

"The way the economy's running, and the way my business has been hampered by the economy, and the policies of the people in power, I felt that it was necessary to voice my opinion, and predict that I wouldn't be able to do any hiring," he said.

"I just spent 10 years in the Marine Corps protecting the rights of people... the First Amendment, and the Second Amendment and the [rest of the] Bill of Rights," he said. "Lord knows they're calling me at 2 in the morning, all night long, and voicing their opinion. And I respect their right to do that. I'm getting a reaction, a lot of it's negative, now. But a lot of people are waking up."

© Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Businessman's Sign: No Hiring Until Obama Gone

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A west Georgia business owner’s sign that he is not hiring until President Obama leaves office is going viral, according to a local Georgia television station.

"New Company Policy: We are not hiring until Obama is gone," read the company’s signs on the side of its trucks, according to the station, 11Alive.

"Can't afford it," explained the employer, Bill Looman. "I've got people that I want to hire now, but I just can't afford it. And I don't foresee that I'll be able to afford it unless some things change in D.C."

Looman's company is U.S. Cranes, LLC. He said he put up the signs, and first posted pictures of the signs on his personal Facebook page, six months ago, and he said he received mostly positive reaction from people, "about 20-to-one positive," the station reported.

But for some reason, one of the photos went viral on the Internet on Monday.

And the reaction has been so intense, pro and con, he's had to have his phones disconnected because of the non-stop calls, and he's had to temporarily shut down his company's website because of all the traffic crashing the system.

But Looman said that he is not refusing to hire to make some political point; it's that he doesn't believe he can hire anyone, because of the economy. And he blames the Obama administration.

"The way the economy's running, and the way my business has been hampered by the economy, and the policies of the people in power, I felt that it was necessary to voice my opinion, and predict that I wouldn't be able to do any hiring," he said.

"I just spent 10 years in the Marine Corps protecting the rights of people... the First Amendment, and the Second Amendment and the [rest of the] Bill of Rights," he said. "Lord knows they're calling me at 2 in the morning, all night long, and voicing their opinion. And I respect their right to do that. I'm getting a reaction, a lot of it's negative, now. But a lot of people are waking up."

© Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Businessman's Sign: No Hiring Until Obama Gone

I call it political grand standing. So now i see if business don't hire folks even though they are getting taxes breaks to hire people then if there was a republican in office it would be different. Congress is not for the people it is for each congressman's own agenda or party agenda. Vote everyone out and start over.

• Upvote 4

Things went down hill fast after they allowed Obama to wiggle into the whitehouse. Obama is a part of the evil doers who are bent on destroying America from within. Nothing but treason, and good men do nothing but talk.

Need to take off those blinders and look around. This is crap sandwich that everyone has to take a bite of. There is not just one person who is the blame for this. So share the wealth.

Did we forget about the massive loss of jobs in the last part of the previous administration things were already going down hill before the current administration took the reins. Let keep it factual.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

God sets rulers up and God takes them down. When America said lets take prayer out of public school and the name of Jesus cannot be used in public school but teach them about condoms and sex and you can have a prayer rug or use the name of Buddha or Muhhamed just not Jesus. Lets abort babies not paying attention to historical data on countries who kill the innocent and the children. Lets allow same sex marriages again not paying attention to historical facts and data. Now they want God off the dollar and out of the pledge of allegience. God is just giving America what they have been asking for. One Nation without God. Divided we fall. Divided by class by politics by race by wealth. Definitely divided. When you talk about taking America back remember the military has to be a huge part of the retaking of America and the President is commander and chief. Electoral votes put them in office that means that states with huge cities and high populations elect presidents not the people. So if you are talking about taking America back you start with politicians who are now in office and what party do we call them, the independents? And be very careful because you could be thought to be treasonous. Communism said they would take America without firing a shot and it has almost happened. But if my people which are called by name would humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways then would I hear from heaven and heal their sick and restore their land. Better start with putting the name of Jesus back where it belongs. On the very top of everything. One Nation under GOD indivisable with liberty and justice for all. America lost it when they lost the name which is above every name. History tells it all just read history.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It all started going down when the north won. Big gov't.was the real issue during the civil war. It's the system, it don't matter who you put in office. The Constitution is the greatest document in the world next to the Bible. Our only hope is if America would get rid of their sin, God would deliver us. Are you willing to repent?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Need to take off those blinders and look around. This is crap sandwich that everyone has to take a bite of. There is not just one person who is the blame for this. So share the wealth.

Did we forget about the massive loss of jobs in the last part of the previous administration things were already going down hill before the current administration took the reins. Let keep it factual.

Bush was sorry no doubt, but Obama takes first place. You need to take the blinders off, and just look at how fast America has went down hill since this illegal criminal Obama has usurped the whitehouse. Why are you not honoring your oath like the rest of the military, and Law enforcement should be doing, and removing these domestic enemies you people swore to uphold? You are following orders of a criminal regime, and what will you do next, shoot american citizens?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

When ever there is a War, the economy suffers. During a Election year the economy suffers. Once our countries Men and Women (bless them all) are back home and the election is done for 2012, we should see some stablization occur.smile.gif Now if the government would like to see some economic growth, then they should help more with this RV.

Bush was sorry no doubt, but Obama takes first place. You need to take the blinders off, and just look at how fast America has went down hill since this illegal criminal Obama has usurped the whitehouse. Why are you not honoring your oath like the rest of the military, and Law enforcement should be doing, and removing these domestic enemies you people swore to uphold? You are following orders of a criminal regime, and what will you do next, shoot american citizens?

illegal criminal do you know this for a fact or just following the e rumors that have been sent out? Like i said before everyone needs to take a bite of the sandwich. This administration is not totally responsible for these economical problems. You said Mr Bush was sorry and then right back to it is the current President's fault. When the votes are counted and the draconian budget cuts are made, Don't blame the President, blame congress. If the so called super committee cannot come to an agreement because of poltical parties then who do the blame? Again the President. IMO people need to take responsibility for our actions. I would have voted for John Mccain if he had a different running mate. But i choose someone who would at least have some experience if the crap hit the fan. Anyway, this birth certificate deal is going to keep going regardless. Hopefully one day when the smoke clears and the political crap is flush then we can actually see what has really gone on here.

Note: if the birth certificate and SSN were fake then how and the hell did it not get discovered by the GOP who was looking for any kind of political dirt? If it was proven wrong then he would never been elected. That is the question of the hour. Shoot american citizens no, only if they break the law.

Edited by TPSprayduster