Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* SFMedic Chat: DS 2/23/10 @ 6:55am

tbush

Just wondering why they would even stop using cash? I could understand if the banks stopped releasing notes into circulation. After the notes leave the banks they are in circulation and are fair game to be used untill they return to the bank for one reason or another.

I could understand if they said exchange your cash for....

Sorry med you're full of pumped up hot air. You will never be a reliable source in my opinion. ever.

Med says to (06:56:21):

DK AND MY FRIEND HARRIS CHECK AT THE FINANCE

AND PX WHERE THEY SELL DINAR AND GET CASH

do you mean PX as in related to military in Iraq? Military get paid in USD and they have their own personal debit cards to use when they need money, all their pay is direct deposited through the military DFAS...maybe I am missing what you were trying to say SFMEDIC

Any news is good news. Very recently I read a post that asked why no one wanted to talk about the RV anymore. Part of the fun in this thing is the ups and downs. If we put ourselves in a do or die position we are in the wrong investment. Take it easy, relax, and enjoy the moment while you wait to have a new and thrilling experience. We are always in such a hurry to reach the destination we often miss the best part of the journey. Life is good! Enjoy

I left Iraq a few months ago after arriving there in late 2008; I was also in Iraq from 2006 to 2007. The Eagle Cash card is nothing new. The US military was trying to get Soldiers to use it and not rely on cash/dollars. Most places accecpt the Eagle Cash card as well as dollars. Some bases however did not have the Eagle Cash card system to use. The system is very similar to an ATM machine except it just adds money to you Eagle cash card like a debit card or a store sponsored gift card. It was easy to add money to the Eagle Cash card from your own bank account if the Eagle cash card was being used at that base. Not sure what's going on lately but this is not new news. To get a picture of the card and other information check the website below.

http://www.fms.treas.gov/eaglecash/index.html

Touch

Any news is good news. Very recently I read a post that asked why no one wanted to talk about the RV anymore. Part of the fun in this thing is the ups and downs. If we put ourselves in a do or die position we are in the wrong investment. Take it easy, relax, and enjoy the moment while you wait to have a new and thrilling experience. We are always in such a hurry to reach the destination we often miss the best part of the journey. Life is good! Enjoy

I totally agree......Great post.

Have a great day! I know I will