Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good morning believers..

possum

I'm disturbed by all doubt thAt is being expressed lately. Does not the sun rise from the east in the morning? Oh yea of little fAith fall on your knees and mAke the carpet soppy wet! When the RV is so close, Ye have drifted so far away, why? Please remain focused on the pending flood of wealth that is behind the storm you currently are in. For the clouds will soon clear and the seas shall calm keep the faith.

Med chat 2/22/10 5:30 pm pst

Med :I WAS GIVEN THIS JUST MINUTES AGO

Med :I WAS GIVEN IT AND ASKED TO POST IT AS FACT

Med :#1) TOP DALLAS TRADER CONFIRMS THAT THIS WILL BE LAST WEEK FOR DINAR SALES IN US

Med :#2) ALI CONTACTS POLICE CHIEF WAXACHACHIE TX AND SAYS WILL NEED ADDED SECURITY BY ENF OF WEEK

Med :ON #2

Med :MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU TALK TO A CHIEF OF POLICE

Med :HE IS NOT THE GOOD FRIEND OF ONE OF MY MEMBERS

Med :THAT IS ALL I HAVE

Med :MED HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Possum is there not anybody on the ground in Iraq that can confirm what is actually happening there!

I have recently become unemployed due to no fault of my own and this RV has had more significants than ever before but it is so dishearting to hear the good reports followed by the bad.

I have never been that religious before but lately I have been praying every day that we hear the RV has happened and we can now get-off this Dinar Roller Coaster as I feel sick!!!

Now join me in our Dinar Prayer:-

Our Dinar, which art in Iraq,

Let's be wealthy be thy name;

thy wealth come in abundance;

thy will be done with this Roller Coaster,

in pocket as it is in our bank.

Give us this day our pride and joy.

And forgive us our doubts,

as we forgive the pumpers that messed with our minds.

And lead us not into temptation buying a ferrari;

but deliver us from poverty to riches.

For thine is the kingdom of the rich,

the power, and the spending glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen.

Money is the root of all evil, just something that mother past on to me as a child growing up. I know that it is scripture, just can't find what book in the bible that its located.

Probably because you learned it incorrectly.

I Timothy 6:10

"For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."