Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 2/22

ilovedinar2

dude shut the ''f'' up already with your negative comments....wait till its debunked before making a statement

I agree JH,,Everyone that has the Ba$$ to post their info has the right-I was a member of DS and typed a paragraph of opinion & got banned for life..I don't miss DS but I will never take for granted how much time certain people of all speculation sites spend listening/reading/evaluating/trashing Info etc.. for any positive news to share & all that had the Ba$$ to gamble including this fellow deserves the same right to "crash" or "gain" by her or his investment...

I started my "Gamble" back on 04-Rome was not built in 1 day but the paint is getting close to being "DRY" & the excitment is becoming very real & close compared to last year..& years before!!!!

I for myself & many want to thank each & every person that has studied the past to create information for all of us to read or delete accord..All current-new info is appreciated & all please remember all is rumor until fact...

I Hope/Wish/Pray all will gain from this once in a life time investment...

It's close & becoming "very" real so please appreciate/understand & accept the excitement as it unfold's!

This exciting change is World-Wide but what is most important to consider (For Me) is the people of Iraq that sleep in dirt conditions will have the chance for a new start & all the soldier's that Died/Lived there was not in vain..

Adam,Frank,Phoenix,Neno,Medic--ETC.ETC...Thx for your guts & time..It's Appreciated & wouldn't it be fun doing cart-wheels backwards on a sunny day somewhere on this planet after the RV..Laughing-Smiling-Priceless!!!!!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't trust Ali's answer then call Police Chief Charles “Chuck” Edge of the city of Waxahachie and ask him if Ali contacted him about providing extra security next week. Seriously though who could believe anything medic says with his track record of consistent failure. At some point you just have to laugh and say "come on". lol-052.GIF

http://www.waxahachiepd.org/

My question is: Who has been right thus far? We're all still sitt'n here wait'n LOL. I say, we all just be easy on other people as they give their Intel. To me? Nobody knows jack shyt until it all unfolds. Now I can respect opinions and everyone has a right to their opinion but folks just have to use their own intuition and research what they can... Just sayin

This Just In.... Medic was seen riding as a passenger in a White Ford Bronco in a slow police chase down a California freeway. Ali appears to be driving the White Ford Bronco. It appears Ali is preparing to cash in Medic's dinar and it is a demonstration of Ali's excellent customer service. Details at 10pm

I hope Medic's intel is correct.......But I do know what I was told on the phone today from Capital One and I'm just a regular guy ......No expert.....I only respond to other posts....I just shared what I was told on the phone so I guess that is really my first true post.....After I made the call to Capital One I called Safedinar(the company that I bought my modest amount of dinars from) and they were selling.....My hope is the trading companies are selling because that is the only thing they do.....And I'm not sure where banks purchase their dinars.....I was told with my first call to Capital One that it takes about a week to get your order in.....And I know with Safedinar it is usually the next business day by Fed X....

OK BREAKING NEWS

Med says to (20:16:53):

STOP AND TAKE A SEAT

*** (20:17:05):The moderator activated the moderated mode.

sadielou says to (20:17:05):

Yes Ok I.m here every night See you

Polarbear says to (20:17:05):

******** ROOM IS MODERATED NO TYPING PLEASE ********

Med says to (20:17:20):

I WAS GIVEN THIS JUST MINUTES AGO

Med says to (20:17:32):

I WAS GIVEN IT AND ASKED TO POST IT AS FACT

Med says to (20:17:57):

#1) TOP DALLAS TRADER CONFIRMS THAT THIS WILL BE LAST WEEK FOR DINAR SALES IN US

Med says to (20:18:31):

#2) ALI CONTACTS POLICE CHIEF WAXACHACHIE TX AND SAYS WILL NEED ADDED SECURITY BY ENF OF WEEK

Med says to (20:18:40):

ON #2

Med says to (20:18:51):

MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU TALK TO A CHIEF OF POLICE

Med says to (20:19:00):

HE IS NOT THE GOOD FRIEND OF ONE OF MY MEMBERS

Med says to (20:19:11):

THAT IS ALL I HAVE

Med says to (20:19:18):

MED HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

Med says to (20:19:23):

LATER ALL

I think what he means is that he has left reality....

This Just In.... Medic was seen riding as a passenger in a White Ford Bronco in a slow police chase down a California freeway. Ali appears to be driving the White Ford Bronco. It appears Ali is preparing to cash in Medic's dinar and it is a demonstration of Ali's excellent customer service. Details at 10pm

Now that's funny! I really needed a laugh!

OK BREAKING NEWS

Med says to (20:16:53):

STOP AND TAKE A SEAT

*** (20:17:05):The moderator activated the moderated mode.

sadielou says to (20:17:05):

Yes Ok I.m here every night See you

Polarbear says to (20:17:05):

******** ROOM IS MODERATED NO TYPING PLEASE ********

Med says to (20:17:20):

I WAS GIVEN THIS JUST MINUTES AGO

Med says to (20:17:32):

I WAS GIVEN IT AND ASKED TO POST IT AS FACT

Med says to (20:17:57):

#1) TOP DALLAS TRADER CONFIRMS THAT THIS WILL BE LAST WEEK FOR DINAR SALES IN US

Med says to (20:18:31):

#2) ALI CONTACTS POLICE CHIEF WAXACHACHIE TX AND SAYS WILL NEED ADDED SECURITY BY ENF OF WEEK

Med says to (20:18:40):

ON #2

Med says to (20:18:51):

MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU TALK TO A CHIEF OF POLICE

Med says to (20:19:00):

HE IS NOT THE GOOD FRIEND OF ONE OF MY MEMBERS

Med says to (20:19:11):

THAT IS ALL I HAVE

Med says to (20:19:18):

Med says to (20:19:23):

LATER ALL

If this is true I am relieved it was becoming tiresome trying to decide whether or not to buy more Dinar. Perhaps finally they are running out of Dinar. The RV is on the horizon.