Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Three Zeros

Dautch

Okay.......is there anyone out there that can put this rumor to rest?

Simply.......will our 25,000 dinar notes be worth only 25 after the RV?

I've read so many things and heard so many opinions that I would just like to hear from someone that knows what the truth is about the 3 zeros.

Thanks, Dautch

Suggestion... Go back and look at any thread on this board because they all end up in the same discussion... RV/Lop. You won't find a definite answer and nobody is going to know for sure until whatever is going to happen, happens. Some believe Revaluation, some Lop (25K note is 25 usd). This is going to provoke another useless argument about it full of name calling and confusion. Trust me.

• Downvote 2

I've read so many things and heard so many opinions that I would just like to hear from someone that knows what the truth is about the 3 zeros.

Thanks, Dautch

That wouldnt be an RV what your describing.....thats called a redenomination or what most people say (lop).....

If the 25k dinar becomes 25 new dinar thats a redenomination....

If the 25k dinar becomes 25k new dinar and they raise the value, then that would be our RV....

If they remove the zeros we will end up barely breaking even....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Suggestion... Go back and look at any thread on this board because they all end up in the same discussion... RV/Lop. You won't find a definite answer and nobody is going to know for sure until whatever is going to happen, happens. Some believe Revaluation, some Lop (25K note is 25 usd). This is going to provoke another useless argument about it full of name calling and confusion. Trust me.

You're right! Here we go again!!! :o:lol:

Additional suggestion: Read the other threads, come to your own conclusion... and wait to see what happens. One thing is for sure... we will all be surprised! Good luck to all! :)

Just close your eyes and think of lollipops and rainbows.....

If you want to find an answer just do some basic arithmatic and look at 7th grade economics.

Lets see.... 27Trillion($27Billion) Dinar in circulation(give or take...take 20t if you want) and they Revalue at $3 per Dinar that equals $81 TRILLION!! Thats more than all the worlds money value COMBINED is.

Do you think that $27 billion can turn in $81 trillion? or even $27trillion(1:1)? Fact is it has to be closer to $1-3 trillion at this particular time. So Lopping then RVing or RDing, Restructuring, ect is the best way to do this as this is what many other countries have done. We should make a nice profit off of this investment, but you wont make anywhere near a million on a thousand dollar investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Dautch

Dinner for 4 at Chili's in Bagdad.... 2 Large Kibabs, 2 kids Kibabs, drinks, dessert... that will be 53,820 Dinar... Please, and we do not accept any major credit cards.. Nothing wierd about that at all.

Kind of reminds me of circa 1989 in Cancun when I ate dinner at the Marriott and the bill totalled 1,234,435 Pesos. Still have the receipt... makes me feel like a high roller.