Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM MONTANA

Blu Collar Guru

I JUST FINISHED READING DINAR PREDICTIONS ON THE DINAR GURU SITE AND I'M A BIT CONFUSED ON A STATEMENT IN THE PREDICTION ADAM MADE. HOPE SOMEONE HERE CAN HELP ME OUT POSSIBLY?

ADAM:We all know they could delete the 0's, giving us a break-even return

ME: If I paid less then a 10th% of a penny for my dinar and the exchange rate/revalue rate comes in at $1 IQD = $1 USD how's that breaking even? I see it as pure awesome profit! So, my figures are: $300,000 dinar exchanged at $1.00 dollar = $300,000.00 USD baby! Less the approx 35% capital gains tax I'll have to pay naturally:) So, unless I'm a complete idiot with math I don't see how I could possibly be wrong. IDK. Maybe I'm missing something about exchange rates and revalue rates? Please feel free to correct me!

Thanks all....smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I JUST FINISHED READING DINAR PREDICTIONS ON THE DINAR GURU SITE AND I'M A BIT CONFUSED ON A STATEMENT IN THE PREDICTION ADAM MADE. HOPE SOMEONE HERE CAN HELP ME OUT POSSIBLY?

ADAM:We all know they could delete the 0's, giving us a break-even return

ME: If I paid less then a 10th% of a penny for my dinar and the exchange rate/revalue rate comes in at $1 IQD = $1 USD how's that breaking even? I see it as pure awesome profit! So, my figures are: $300,000 dinar exchanged at $1.00 dollar = $300,000.00 USD baby! Less the approx 35% capital gains tax I'll have to pay naturally:) So, unless I'm a complete idiot with math I don't see how I could possibly be wrong. IDK. Maybe I'm missing something about exchange rates and revalue rates? Please feel free to correct me!

Thanks all....smile.gif

If they LOP you will basically break even.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't get how changing the 25,000 notes changes what I paid for them in June 2011 and I will only get the original money I spent back if the current exchange rate is at 1.00 per dinar when I bought mine at approx 8.5 percent of a penny???????????

If they cut the zeroes off a 25,000 note with a 1 to 1 exchange that means that 25,000 note is worth $25 dollars. You paid approximately $21 for that note. With the bank spread, you'll just about break even.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Never forget that we are speculating here. Anything can happen. Most of us think it makes sense for Iraq to RV at more than a dime and not to LOP, but hey- you laid down your money on the chance that good things could, not must happen. Here's hoping good things do happen.

• Upvote 6

That makes no sense to me at all ! Sorry my question was so difficult !

Take it up with Adam. In fact it makes perfect sense seeing that every country in the world that has had this problem has done it. We are just hoping for an RV of significance. This investment is not a guarantee. Adam is not so dilussional in his thinking to disregard this very plausible outcome. This is DV, not OOM or PTR. Sorry to burst your bubble but someone had to...

• Upvote 8

ahhhhhhhh...i think Adam very smart man..dont want to create confusion...if Adam say to high rv people go crazy...run around like chiken with no leg

I believe it is: "Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off"...

People who were raised on farms, having had chickens will understand this. :D