Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Wiring Instructions?

Jscott8220

THis is the email I recieved with my account numbers and wiring instruction.

Has anyone else wired funds to this bank in Germany?

I have my wire transfer request in front of me and all it askes for is the name, account number, bank swift code and Bank name. According to this Im wiring funds to Commerzbank AG Frankfurt and providing them with my name and Warka account number. Am I suppose to refernce the Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Commerzbank : 400875402000 somewhere? There is no were on the wire request form for that.

Dear Mr. xxx,

Thank you for choosing Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and for taking interest in our services

Your USD savings account no. is: xxx /xxxxxx / x / xxxx / x

Your IQD savings account no. is: xxx /xxxxxx / x / xxxx / x

Please advise your bank to direct your USD wire transfer to our corresponding bank in Germany Commerzbank below are the complete wire transfer instructions:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Commerzbank : 400875402000

Account Name at Commerzbank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Corresponding Bank Name: Commerzbank AG Frankfurt Germany

BIC - Swift Address: COBADEFFXXX

Beneficiary name and account number : Your name and account number at Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards,

Customer Accounts Dept.

International Affairs

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any

ive been wiring my funds to citibank in Newyork but I admit it took warka 2 weeks to confirm they received it this last time which was the longest confirmation to date..maybe germany will be faster and maybe its new..we will wait to hear from mod as I wonder if I should start wiring to that one then too.

transferred money to the German Commerzbank and today I have received confirmation from Warka and the amount in the acct.

I'm waiting for online log in details (Mr Issa said as soon as they deduct the 15000 IQD they'll email me necessary info to check online)

I'll let you know when that happens.

JSscott220,

I received the same email from Mr.Issa before their holidays. I wired the money to Warka's bank in Germany and I received confirmation

from Mr Issa that my money is there and also waiting on my online information.

Hope this helps

JSscott220,

I received the same email from Mr.Issa before their holidays. I wired the money to Warka's bank in Germany and I received confirmation

from Mr Issa that my money is there and also waiting on my online information.

Hope this helps

Thanks for all the help.

Did you reference the additional account # Warka has with the Commerzbank ?

Or do I just wire money to commerzbank with my name and warka account #?

ive been wiring my funds to citibank in Newyork but I admit it took warka 2 weeks to confirm they received it this last time which was the longest confirmation to date..maybe germany will be faster and maybe its new..we will wait to hear from mod as I wonder if I should start wiring to that one then too.

That's crzy it only took hours and I could see my account was posted.

Not sure why the change in wire information. The last time I wired thru New York Citi Bank??

The US Government has Iraq on a restricted list, "wonder why" I have tried several times to wire from my USAA account and they will not allow the transfer. So..... this looks like the work around. Thanksrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1