Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coleman: US Department of State lifted restrictions banning arms exports to the region

k98nights

Coleman: US Department of State lifted restrictions banning arms exports to the region

On Tuesday, 15-11-2011 02: 43 PM

Washington – agencies

Revealed the head of coleman, which is one of the largest makers of weapons in the United States, Thomas Coleman in press statements that the US State Department has already started to lift the restrictions imposed on the export of defensive weapons to the region. He said Coleman in response to a question about whether the United States, Congress is poised to lift tough restrictions imposed by the arms sales to the region, especially high-tech from them after the Arab spring and has changed the ruling regimes in countries in the region, that the US Assistant Secretary of State Andrew شبيرو said that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was " looking to restructure and the restrictions imposed on us arms sales to the region." Coleman said that the lifting of restrictions "already begun", describing this shift as " positive." The head of the company had US arms manufacturing that " reflects the confidence of the US government in the new government in the region, as well as its partners and friends in the region, led by the United Arab Emirates." He added that this would change that "serves US companies", indicating that the United States "has already started negotiations with Australia to provide Australian air force planes سوبرهيرنت, f-18, while Iraq will receive F-16 planes, while Coleman did not give an answer as to whether the United States will offer to sell, سوبرهيرنت f-18" Gulf countries was made for the purchase of this kind of planes. "Asked" the coleman if the United States to lift tough restrictions on the export of certain types of advanced weapons to the region came as a result of the face of Washington's sovereign debt crisis could, denying. Commented by saying that " the United States is considering the construction of a new chapter in relations with the countries of the region based on mutual respect and genuine partnership."

http://www.almowatennews.com/news_view_29940.html

• Upvote 1

Thanks K98nights, good find! biggrin.gif

I can't imagine that the total lifting of CH.7 being far off now.... ordering defensive weapons, fighter jets, having the control of at least two military bases turned over to them from the U.S.!!!! That sounds like they are getting ready to defend themselves to me!!!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

how many pieces to this puzzle??? :blink: Seems like too many for me. :mellow:

I've actually seen the puzzle. I went to Iraq for a personal tour of the assembly room. Before I entered the room the gave me a pair of night vision goggles to wear. The puzzle was one of those 3-D kinds. Apparantely Parlaiment decided that assembly in a blacked out room was the most efficient way to get the puzzle completed.