Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Motor City Guy 11of 18 ME contacts say $4.42

Brisco

Been watching this site for a year. $4.42 is the closest estimate I have seen yet. There are two major assets.

First there are about 30 million people. If you "collateralize" (like the FRS does) those 30.4 million people, excluding those that are not part of the work force (too old or too young, or disabled, etc.), --- then if you extrapolate the birth/death rate (and derive that into the future earnings of the work-force), then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.41.

Secondly, the officially confirmed oil reserves are about 143 billion barrels (http://www.iraqenergyexpo.com/2012/iraqoilreserves.html) -- about $14 Trillion at today's price of oil. Then if you interpolate production costs, future price increases, risk-factors of further warfare or failure of the Euro and/or the dollar -- then if you discount that to present value (like the actuaries do) -- viola !! You come up with $4.43.

Conclusion: $4.42 is the right number, as it is midway between $4.41 and $4.43. Thus endeth this lesson about derivitives and actuarial science.

I really enjoy math, vocabulary, science, and theory too ! laugh.gif

First things first... I AM NEVER SURE ABOUT ANYTHING and thats probably why I stick to this game. I am fairly new to this, but I am located in Iraq right now. I had "intel" as of 10hrs ago, approximately 1230 15NOV11 my time that it has happened. Seeing as I have a trusted source, he wanted to verify the validity of the intel and didnt want me to go crazy "just yet". I have asked a few local nationals to call whoever they know, that knows someone that could possibly know anything about something.... well to make a long story short (too late I'm sure) I will have a definate answer tomorrow. Look for a posting from me on here in approximately 12 hours. Maybe by then, you will know something I dont, but if nothing changes, I will have something for you. I know its not the best information of the night, but I am trying... please DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE I HAVE A RED NOSE

Hey Rudolph! I can't wait to hear what you find out! I sure hope it's good news for all of us! :D