Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE SIGN FOR hypr2001.

Danimal

We are a family here..a BIG family but family.

We have computer gurus, nerds, jocks, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, Rich, poor, Partners in crime, and everything in between.

But then we have Guys like Hypr2001.

Guys like him are few and far between in todays world.

And even though I've never met him, I know him.

I know what he stands for. He is a mans man.

Complete with Honor, courage & character.

But, right now in his personal life, he is going thru alot.

His Mother who lives in Georgia is not doing well at all.

She might not live much longer.

He flew home from Iraq to be at her side and comfort her.

Lets all show HIM what kind of character we have at DV and send him our support and comfort when he needs it the most.

hypr2001,

I just want you to know that all of us at DV are thinking of you and your family.

Cherish the time you have left with her and the memories you have made.

My family and I send our love to you and your family in Georgia.

Danimal

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyper...Just know that my Familys Heart and Prayers are with you and your Mother during this trying time. We only hope for the best for her and you as well. If there is anything we can help you with, Please do not hesitate in calling upon us. We are there for you!

God Speed Brother!

Steve Sends!

Hypr - Sweetie you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know these times are rough, but just think of all the good memories you have made and just remember she loves you very much. We are all here for you if you need us. Please do not hesitate to ask. My family and I send our love and prayers to you and your family.

Love ya buddy!

Sonja76

hypr2001, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I lost my Father in 2009, it is tough. However, my Father was very elderly and was ready to go home to the Lord. I know where he is and he knew where he was going. He went very willingly and peacefully.

Having said that, I believe in divine healing. I don't know what your Mother's situation is, but never give up on God's ability and willingness to heal ! "By my stripes you are healed "!! I've seen it happen many times!! I will be praying for her.

Hypr,

I have been praying for you and yours nightly. I pray that your Mom finds peace from pain and suffering. I pray for God to give you the strength to endure in this difficult time. If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask. We miss you in our virtual world and wait for your return, however long that might take.

I know in times like these it's hard, alot of us have been through it and some of us are going through it right now as well. I am praying for you and your family that you will find perfect peace and that God's healing hand touches your mother. We love you and are praying for you always.