Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christian faith and how does one get there

Heavyduty053

Topics of christian beliefs and how faith plays a part have been discussed many times with differences of opinion as to how one's perception is recieved. Even preachers preach from their pulpits to their congregations the words of Jesus and how their minds have interpreted its meaning. Even the best of christians sometimes sidestep their true duties of what being a christian is all about. We are to witness to the world that Jesus came into this world as a man not to condemn but to save. He could have had 10,000 angels come down from heaven to deliver him from the cross but that is not what it was all about. When Jesus was on the cross he looked down thru the generations of time and saw the faces of all that was born and the unborn and knew that his suffering was the only way to defeat Satan and take the keys to death and hell away from him. Remember that Satan was once a powerful angel in heaven until he became corruptive and confronted God the father in a power struggle. Satan was cast down from heaven to roam the earth (spiritually) and vowed to take as many of God's people with him until his his time comes to be bound and chained. One of the biggest things people have trouble with is the spiritual rim and how it effects us. It is hard to see or believe that such a thing exists without enlightment from God.

There are two spectrums of looking at how people react to anything they see or hear. The human mind is not able to process how God the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is three but yet is one. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not scene. Many will make fun of anything christian related because they do not understand what the true meaning is and the ultimate eternity that all will face. It is equally hard for someone to let go of all the world has to offer which is sinful in nature to follow a christian path. Everything about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is good there is not one thing bad. We pray in Jesus name to direct our daily lives and the Holy Spirit steps in to guide us. You have three spirits working for you if you as a person so choose to take advantage of them. Please understand there is a battle night and day between the archangels and satans emps for a person's soul. God has his hand on peoples lives even the unbelivers to some extint because maybe he sees that there is a day coming that they will yield to him. If the day comes that he decide's to withdraw his hand from a person and leave them unto themselves then it is a sad day because seems like nothing but trouble and sadness will come against them. Now one might say but i don't have that kind of trouble, No maybe not yet, satan will appease those he proclaims as his therefore only troubles these once and a while to satisfy his thirst for laughter.

God gave us free will of choice to decide for ourselves whether we want him in our lives or sidestep him for our on passions. He will not force himself upon anyone. So for those who hollows where's the proof that God exist all i can say is this. God will not manifest himself to someone who is a scoffer, he looks to disrupt. God looks on the intent of the heart the true meaning of one's being to see if he is welcome. You can tell the ones who is truly seeking the truth about God, and want to learn all they can. All the others are just scoffers with no real intent other than to satisfy the sinful nature of themselves. Let this be known a true christian will try to help not hurt anothers willingness to learn. There is no silly questions as for learning about faith and God. Now how does one get there, it starts with the williness to clean up your act, to ask forgiveness, it starts with true and sincere willingness to want God in your lives. Even christian believers ponder questions some times but we know that God answers all prayers in his time not ours and for the good of his children. You have to clear the your mind of all the sinful ways and most of all ask God to come into your life. Sincerity starts with true repentence. Once he enters your life nothing will ever be the same.

Your attitude , your outlook on life, your ways of doing things, everything in your life will take on a different light. He will bring out the best in you for his name sake. Believe me once you have felt this feeling that Jesus brings into your life it will be like non other you have even experienced. People around can see it in your face. Will you have it made NO because thats when you join the battle of good vs evil, and let me say that satan will come against you time and time again trying to make you fall. This is where asking God for help in Jesus name will make him leave you alone for a short while. Every christian faces this battle everyday choosing between the temptations. Faith is one of the most important parts of the christian beliefs. I realize that there are some who will bring ridicule over this post then let it be so, i have nothing to fear. When someone reads this message whether it be an unbeliever or believer i have tried to help someone in need. One question i have heard many times is why do bad things happen to good people and that a subject for maybe next time...........Heavyduty053

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Topics of christian beliefs and how faith plays a part have been discussed many times with differences of opinion as to how one's perception is recieved. Even preachers preach from their pulpits to their congregations the words of Jesus and how their minds have interpreted its meaning. Even the best of christians sometimes sidestep their true duties of what being a christian is all about. We are to witness to the world that Jesus came into this world as a man not to condemn but to save. He could have had 10,000 angels come down from heaven to deliver him from the cross but that is not what it was all about. When Jesus was on the cross he looked down thru the generations of time and saw the faces of all that was born and the unborn and knew that his suffering was the only way to defeat Satan and take the keys to death and hell away from him. Remember that Satan was once a powerful angel in heaven until he became corruptive and confronted God the father in a power struggle. Satan was cast down from heaven to roam the earth (spiritually) and vowed to take as many of God's people with him until his his time comes to be bound and chained. One of the biggest things people have trouble with is the spiritual rim and how it effects us. It is hard to see or believe that such a thing exists without enlightment from God.

There are two spectrums of looking at how people react to anything they see or hear. The human mind is not able to process how God the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is three but yet is one. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not scene. Many will make fun of anything christian related because they do not understand what the true meaning is and the ultimate eternity that all will face. It is equally hard for someone to let go of all the world has to offer which is sinful in nature to follow a christian path. Everything about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is good there is not one thing bad. We pray in Jesus name to direct our daily lives and the Holy Spirit steps in to guide us. You have three spirits working for you if you as a person so choose to take advantage of them. Please understand there is a battle night and day between the archangels and satans emps for a person's soul. God has his hand on peoples lives even the unbelivers to some extint because maybe he sees that there is a day coming that they will yield to him. If the day comes that he decide's to withdraw his hand from a person and leave them unto themselves then it is a sad day because seems like nothing but trouble and sadness will come against them. Now one might say but i don't have that kind of trouble, No maybe not yet, satan will appease those he proclaims as his therefore only troubles these once and a while to satisfy his thirst for laughter.

God gave us free will of choice to decide for ourselves whether we want him in our lives or sidestep him for our on passions. He will not force himself upon anyone. So for those who hollows where's the proof that God exist all i can say is this. God will not manifest himself to someone who is a scoffer, he looks to disrupt. God looks on the intent of the heart the true meaning of one's being to see if he is welcome. You can tell the ones who is truly seeking the truth about God, and want to learn all they can. All the others are just scoffers with no real intent other than to satisfy the sinful nature of themselves. Let this be known a true christian will try to help not hurt anothers willingness to learn. There is no silly questions as for learning about faith and God. Now how does one get there, it starts with the williness to clean up your act, to ask forgiveness, it starts with true and sincere willingness to want God in your lives. Even christian believers ponder questions some times but we know that God answers all prayers in his time not ours and for the good of his children. You have to clear the your mind of all the sinful ways and most of all ask God to come into your life. Sincerity starts with true repentence. Once he enters your life nothing will ever be the same.

Your attitude , your outlook on life, your ways of doing things, everything in your life will take on a different light. He will bring out the best in you for his name sake. Believe me once you have felt this feeling that Jesus brings into your life it will be like non other you have even experienced. People around can see it in your face. Will you have it made NO because thats when you join the battle of good vs evil, and let me say that satan will come against you time and time again trying to make you fall. This is where asking God for help in Jesus name will make him leave you alone for a short while. Every christian faces this battle everyday choosing between the temptations. Faith is one of the most important parts of the christian beliefs. I realize that there are some who will bring ridicule over this post then let it be so, i have nothing to fear. When someone reads this message whether it be an unbeliever or believer i have tried to help someone in need. One question i have heard many times is why do bad things happen to good people and that a subject for maybe next time...........Heavyduty053

It's a simple thing. Quite easily explained. Think of it like this. God is a pure glass of water. With nothing in it. We all are sinners and have gone our own way. Our glass of water is impure. (sin). If we were allowed to enter heaven and be with God as impure then God would be impure. Mix a pure glass of water with anything but pure water and you have impure water. It does not matter to the extent of the impurity. It will make all the water impure. BUT. God has provided a solution. Jesus. He is pure. When we accept him His purity becomes ours. It's just like that. Without this purity we cannot be with God. God is everything good. Light, Love, Peace, Joy, Goodness, Kindness.......without God none of this exists. To be without God is to be without everything ultimately good. And, yes good and bad happen to us all. It is a product of our fallen world. A good book on the subject is "The problem of pain." by C.S. Lewis. Faith is everything. Without it, it is impossible to please God. With our faith in Jesus (God) we have redemption (purity) and God is pleased with us. God speed to you. :)

• Upvote 4

To answer some of the questions that you posed in your post, especially at the end...Why do bad things happen to good people?

From my study and understanding of The Word of God,

2 spriptures come to mind..ALL BELIEVING EQUALS RECEIVING - this means that it doesn't matter whether one is a Christian or not : if one applies all the law God has written in His word then that individual will receive. Example : I am a non-believer but I do believe in great prosperity, and apply what God has said to RECEIVE, then I will receive. Believing is available to all, one just needs to apply the principles to receive. If it wasn't that was then God would be a respector of persons(which he is not) God is GOOD ALWAYS ( that also would be untrue if what I stated above didn't occur)The second spripture that come to mind (although of course there are many more, is that THE RAIN FALLS ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST. Again, if one applys the laws, they will reap...HOWEVER, I do believe that GODS kids SHOULD reap more, cause if they are taught correctly from whereever they are fed, MY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM..

The greatest and most impactful area of life is in the SPIRITUAL, it affects every aspect of life, and most know nothing about it, even in the Word, God states...MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEGE. So, clearly, even believers, that have not been taught correctly, or that do not apply the correct principles WILL NOT RECEIVE.

Unfortunately, many Christians have much lack, I blame their teachers, whether their teachers are ignorant or not. IMHO, if one claims to teach, they must take the responsibility to be accurate!

On the other side, of course we are all human, we will strive to be blessed in every and all categories, a life long journey, part of the fun in life IMO, to do our best to use the principles set out to see great blessings in all categories...

Sorry to ramble but, I don't claim to know much about the Dinar and all things related however, in the category here. I do know some things, I have seen signs, miracles and wonders in my life, I have gotten wat of track and seen things go to ++++, and when I got my thinking and actions on track, I've seen God move, big time!

Please let me close with referrinfg to your last statement regarding why good bad things happen to good people in addition to what I said above, nothing gets me more angry than God loving people that have been taught that they have this or that disease, or they must suffer financial hardship to be a martyr, ect. Or, even more terrible, a child waas lost either by disease, accident or whatever was for the GLORY OF GOD!!! God is the author of LIFE and in HIM IS NO DARKNESS, SO, I ASK< HOW COULD HE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT STUFF?....

God Bless...

It's a simple thing. Quite easily explained. Think of it like this. God is a pure glass of water. With nothing in it. We all are sinners and have gone our own way. Our glass of water is impure. (sin). If we were allowed to enter heaven and be with God as impure then God would be impure. Mix a pure glass of water with anything but pure water and you have impure water. It does not matter to the extent of the impurity. It will make all the water impure. BUT. God has provided a solution. Jesus. He is pure. When we accept him His purity becomes ours. It's just like that. Without this purity we cannot be with God. God is everything good. Light, Love, Peace, Joy, Goodness, Kindness.......without God none of this exists. To be without God is to be without everything ultimately good. And, yes good and bad happen to us all. It is a product of our fallen world. A good book on the subject is "The problem of pain." by C.S. Lewis. Faith is everything. Without it, it is impossible to please God. With our faith in Jesus (God) we have redemption (purity) and God is pleased with us. God speed to you. :)

One last thought...Romans 10:9,10 as stated above is the beginning of all that GOD desires for all that want it.

• Upvote 2

To answer some of the questions that you posed in your post, especially at the end...Why do bad things happen to good people?

2 spriptures come to mind..ALL BELIEVING EQUALS RECEIVING - this means that it doesn't matter whether one is a Christian or not : if one applies all the law God has written in His word then that individual will receive. Example : I am a non-believer but I do believe in great prosperity, and apply what God has said to RECEIVE, then I will receive. Believing is available to all, one just needs to apply the principles to receive. If it wasn't that was then God would be a respector of persons(which he is not) God is GOOD ALWAYS ( that also would be untrue if what I stated above didn't occur)The second spripture that come to mind (although of course there are many more, is that THE RAIN FALLS ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST. Again, if one applys the laws, they will reap...HOWEVER, I do believe that GODS kids SHOULD reap more, cause if they are taught correctly from whereever they are fed, MY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM..

The greatest and most impactful area of life is in the SPIRITUAL, it affects every aspect of life, and most know nothing about it, even in the Word, God states...MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEGE. So, clearly, even believers, that have not been taught correctly, or that do not apply the correct principles WILL NOT RECEIVE.

Unfortunately, many Christians have much lack, I blame their teachers, whether their teachers are ignorant or not. IMHO, if one claims to teach, they must take the responsibility to be accurate!

On the other side, of course we are all human, we will strive to be blessed in every and all categories, a life long journey, part of the fun in life IMO, to do our best to use the principles set out to see great blessings in all categories...

Sorry to ramble but, I don't claim to know much about the Dinar and all things related however, in the category here. I do know some things, I have seen signs, miracles and wonders in my life, I have gotten wat of track and seen things go to ++++, and when I got my thinking and actions on track, I've seen God move, big time!

Please let me close with referrinfg to your last statement regarding why good bad things happen to good people in addition to what I said above, nothing gets me more angry than God loving people that have been taught that they have this or that disease, or they must suffer financial hardship to be a martyr, ect. Or, even more terrible, a child waas lost either by disease, accident or whatever was for the GLORY OF GOD!!! God is the author of LIFE and in HIM IS NO DARKNESS, SO, I ASK< HOW COULD HE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT STUFF?....

God Bless...

One last thought...Romans 10:9,10 as stated above is the beginning of all that GOD desires for all that want it.

Well. Said. It is by faith that we appropriate anything. "if you have faith as small as a grain of mustard seed you can say to that mountain move over there.... and it will move".. Literally. Faith opens the door to recieve, or better yet to give. :) God speed to you.

• Upvote 2

Well. Said. It is by faith that we appropriate anything. "if you have faith as small as a grain of mustard seed you can say to that mountain move over there.... and it will move".. Literally. Faith opens the door to recieve, or better yet to give. :) God speed to you.

To you as well as all of our brothers and sisters here on DV as well as around the world, and especially to all of those that keep us free and safe in our military, how and it years past!

COLT... I would say that U R right on target! Dead center! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

God gave us free will of choice to decide for ourselves whether we want Him in our lives ... Once He enters your life nothing will ever be the same.

Your attitude, your outlook on life, your ways of doing things, everything in your life will take on a different light. He will bring out the best in you for His name sake.

Good stuff Heavy. You're right on the mark! We exist for His glory, not the other way around. No one is left unchanged when God enters their lives.

The greatest and most impactful area of life is in the SPIRITUAL, it affects every aspect of life...

... I don't claim to know much about the Dinar and all things related however, in the category here, I do know some things...

Knowing the spiritual realm and most-importantly having a personal relationship with Our Savior Jesus is far more important than anything on this planet. "...lay up for yourselves treasure in Heaven... For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matthew 6:20-21)

• Upvote 1

Believe on The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Thou Shalt be Saved- John 3:16---- I believe the whole BIBLE was written around this. GOD didnt send His Son into the world to condem the world BUT the world thru Him would be saved. Simple - yet hard to do- When we look back on it we tend to say - what took us so long. Funny isnt it? But GOD is patient and so kind. He is a gentleman. I like what yall wrote. It is good to reflect now and again.Thankyou-------------Anyone remember the old song Trust and Obey- ? -- For there is no other way -To be happy in JESUS but to Trust and obey. -Thanks again-

Edited by Beux
  • Upvote 1

God Bless...

God loves every single person on the earth. There is nothing you or I can do to cause him to love us more than he already does. But here are some scripture that answers why believers and unbelievers are blessed with spiritual, carnal or materialistic things/gifts. Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Another scripture is; Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

He really is awesome and I'm awestruct by what he does. The unspeakable moments of joy when you know he has put His finger on you just to let you know that this relationship is personal. I want everyone to meet my God. We'll never be the same!

• Upvote 1

Believe on The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Thou Shalt be Saved- John 3:16---- I believe the whole BIBLE was written around this. GOD didnt send His Son into the world to condem the world BUT the world thru Him would be saved. Simple - yet hard to do- When we look back on it we tend to say - what took us so long. Funny isnt it? But GOD is patient and so kind. He is a gentleman. I like what yall wrote. It is good to reflect now and again.Thankyou-------------Anyone remember the old song Trust and Obey- ? -- For there is no other way -To be happy in JESUS but to Trust and obey. -Thanks again-

Yes that song trust and obey is a regular in our church and has a perfect message.

• Upvote 1