Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$2Million Dinar for sale in Temecula/Murrieta CA.

dizzyd

Need to sell some Dinar which were purchased at SafeDinar and Pacific Western Bank in Calif, i have the receipts and certificate of authenticity from the seller and I believe I have both uncirculated and some circulated Dinar (been sitting in my safe deposit box for so long I don't remember). I still have plenty and patiently wait for our day! If would like to purchase for $1,000 per million, give me a call at 909-730-5215 and we can set up a time to get together at my local bank. Thanks!

FYI, anyone on this thread that may be looking to buy Dinar...I just purchased from one of our family members here, Legolas33300@aol.com.

Just wanted to share that my experience with him was seemless, he communicated promptly and clearly with me. He did what he said he would, and I am very pleased to have worked with him. Why not support others on this site? I received my dinar today, as promised...so..if you are thinking to buy, please consider this upstanding member. I hope to be able to purchase again from him in the next week. :tiphat: Legolas! I give you a plus one for your integrity!!

FYI, anyone on this thread that may be looking to buy Dinar...I just purchased from one of our family members here, Legolas33300@aol.com.

Just wanted to share that my experience with him was seemless, he communicated promptly and clearly with me. He did what he said he would, and I am very pleased to have worked with him. Why not support others on this site? I received my dinar today, as promised...so..if you are thinking to buy, please consider this upstanding member. I hope to be able to purchase again from him in the next week. :tiphat: Legolas! I give you a plus one for your integrity!!

wealthound,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what many of us knew all along, which was that Legolas is a stand up guy. HOWEVER, I feel the need to say that I don't think it is cool to "hijack" dizzy's thread to plug for another member. Legolas has been vocal about his desire to sell on several other threads, and your terrific experience with him could have been posted on one of them. You might have cost dizzy a sale. I hope not, but you never know. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1