Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

not getting Adams emails lately

jas428

Thank you. At the moment I'm unable to access a gmail account and I'm hearing the he has sent two very important emails today. One for his views on possibly being wrong on the rate; and two, something about last chance VIP memberships. Is there anyway to get those emails sent to me now (after they've already been sent)?

Thank you. At the moment I'm unable to access a gmail account and I'm hearing the he has sent two very important emails today. One for his views on possibly being wrong on the rate; and two, something about last chance VIP memberships. Is there anyway to get those emails sent to me now (after they've already been sent)?

Here's the 2nd Adam Email I just got !

I'm wondering if it means the *Non-VIP's* won't be allowed in/on this Forum.Site anymore?????? :o

This is another free email from Adam Montana and

the Dinar News Network. This email is proudly

sponsored by the VIP members... if you're a VIP

member, please accept my sincere thanks for your

contributions to the site!

If you're not a VIP member, I think you need to read

this entire email CAREFULLY.

I'm not sure if you saw my last chat...

but I think we're getting close.

In fact, I'm getting more and more excited

about this investment... and I'm giving you

fair warning that as soon as the rate changes

on the Dinar, I am immediately closing the

doors on my VIP group. You will NO LONGER be

able to sign up for it.

I'm not kidding... the VIP service that

so many people currently benefit from is

NOT going to be available to you once the

RV is announced! You either get in now....

... or you are on your own.

Let me get to the point:

I want you to join VIP. I'm going to give you a

reason to do it now, and I'm going to make it worth

your while. If you don't like hearing about VIP....

feel free to click this link and remove yourself from

the email group. Here's that link:

Click this link to be removed:

http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?nGwsLKwMtKwMrKxMLIxMtGa0jAzMnMysTJw=

Dah-Kota,

Once this thing "pops" unless you want POST RV advice, which will only be available to VIP, I am not sure what purpose this site will have. My suggestion to you is to start gathering emails of those you would like to remain in contact with.

For all interested, mine is Robin_h@suddenlink.net. Please put FROM DV in the subject line. I get sooooo much junk mail, sometimes I just scan. Thanks

Robin

Dah-Kota,

Once this thing "pops" unless you want POST RV advice, which will only be available to VIP, I am not sure what purpose this site will have. My suggestion to you is to start gathering emails of those you would like to remain in contact with.

For all interested, mine is Robin_h@suddenlink.net. Please put FROM DV in the subject line. I get sooooo much junk mail, sometimes I just scan. Thanks

Robin

Thanks Robin. I'll shoot you an email so you will have mine too.

Go RV!

I am VIP(not that that matters), and I'm not getting any of the emails from Adam either. I used to, so I know there is not a problem with my email. Boooo. :D

Can someone send me a link to his email if it has already been posted? I can't find it. I will be able to search more once I get the kiddos down for naps, but I would love to give it a quick read. Thanks in advance.