Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post all Okie OOM posts here

* deanr (OOM Okie 12:00pm): PTR 10/21/11

October 21st, 2011 01:18 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

OKIE OIL MAN: GOOD DAY MILLIONARES–WELL AS OF TODAY AFTER A TELE-CONFERENCE BETWEEM MALIKI AND OBAMA (A REAL CONTENTIOUS CHAT) MALIKI HAS ORDERED ALL (ALL) US TROOPS OUTOF IRAQ BY DEC 31-2011. THE USA HAD PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT 5000 US TROOPS WOULD REMAIN AND GUARD THE US EMBASSY AND PROVIDE TRAINING FOR IRAQI SOLDIERS.

NOW IT SEEMS EITHER IRAQ HAS GROWN INTO THEIR BRITCHES OR MALIKI’S ASSOCIATION WITH IRAN HAS CLOSER TIES THAN EVEN THE USA SUSPECTED. IT APPEARS THAT EITHER IRAQ FEELS STRONG ENOUGH TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN SECURITY OR THEY ARE OTHER FACTORS COMING INTO PLAY. OBAMA SHOULD SPEAK WITHIN THE HOUR CONCERNING THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT.

SLOW LAGGING SCROLLING THIS A.M.

GOOD MORNING MILLIONAIRES–SEEMS THAT MALIKI AND OBAMA HAS JUST FINISHED A TELE-CONFERENCE CALL WITH MALIKI LAYING DOWN THE ABSOLUTE MANDATE TO OBAMA TO GET ALL (ALL) TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ BY DEC 31-2011. THE USA HAD WANTED A PRESENCE OF AROUND 5000 US SOLDIERS TO GUARD THE EMBASSY AND HELP TRAIN IRAQI SECURITY FORCES.I

OKIE OIL MAN: THIS IS A VERY CRITICAL JUNCTURE IN TIME FOR IRAQ TO KICK ALL US SOLDIERS OUT OF IRAQ. IT LEAVES THEM VULNERABLE TO ANOTHER IRANIAN INVASION THAT PREVIOUSLY RESULTED IN A 8 YEAR WAR WHEN SADDAM WAS IN POWER.

OKIE OIL MAN: I STILL STICK WITH MY SOURCES STATING OCTOBER WILL BE A MONTH TO REMEMBER–I AM GETTING ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION OF THAT FACT NEARLY HOURLY NOW—THE SPEECH BY GEITNER ON SUNDAY AND THE SPEECH FROM CHRISTINE LeGARDE ON MONDAY WILL NOT BE WHAT WE WERE WANTING OR EXPECTING. THEIR SPEECH’S WILL ENCOMPASS THE FACT OF THE NECESSITY OF EUROPE GETTING THEIR HOUSE IN FINANCIAL ORDER IN ORDER FOR A GLOBAL IMBALANCE (GOING BROKE) FROM HAPPENING. NATURALLY WE ALL ASSUMED IT WOULD BE OF RELEVANCE TO THE R/V—BUT WHAT I AM BEING TOLD THAT IS NOT SO. IRAQ HAS BILLS DUE TODAY THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN NEWLY REVALUED IRAQ DINAR.–SO THIS CAN’T BE KEPT FROM THE FORE-X AND OUR EYES AND THE BANKS MUCH LONGER–WE HAVE ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT IN OCTOBER FOR THEM TO STAND AND PRODUCE

OKIE OIL MAN: IT APPEARS THAT THE USA TOOK OUT 1 DICTATOR (SADDAM HUSSEIN) AND REPLACED HIM WITH ANOTHER (MALIKI)

.OKIE OIL MAN: THE ONLY SOLACE AND COMFORT WE SHOULD FEEL AT THIS MOMENT REGARDING THE SECURITY OF IRAQ AND THEIR (OUR SUPPLY) OF OIL IS THAT THEIR ARE 2 BATTLE GROUPS CONSISTING OF MANY SHIPS AND AIRCRAFT CARRIERS JUST SITTING OFF THE COAST OF IRAQ AND AT A MOMENTS NOTICE COULD BE AIRBORNE TO PROTECT OUR INTERESTS IN IRAQ

OKIE OIL MAN: THIS MAY BE THE ONLY PERIOD OF TIME IN HISTORY THAT THE USA HASN’T MAINTAINED A MILITARY PRESENCE IN A COUNTRY WE INVADED.

.OKIE OIL MAN: MALIKI IS GOING TO MAKE OBAMA LOOK LIKE A HERO BY BACKING UP OBAMA’S STATEMENT OF RETURNING AMERICAN TROOPS BY THE END OF THIS YEAR—MAYBE MALIKI WILL BE THE NEXT APPOINTEE IN OBAMA’S STAFF–THERE ARE SOMETHING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WE ARE NOT HEARING——–YET

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Let's contain them here So we can laugh all day and all night long

How about we just stop bashing people, period? Even Okie. I for one am tired of all the negativity, regardless of who it is directed at. We are all here to learn about our investment, and to cheer it on and to encourage each other.

Members that continue with the bashing, regardless of whether it is a DV member, or someone else from another site will be subject to permanent mod preview or the ban hammer.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How about we just stop bashing people, period? Even Okie. I for one am tired of all the negativity, regardless of who it is directed at. We are all here to learn about our investment, and to cheer it on and to encourage each other.

Members that continue with the bashing, regardless of whether it is a DV member, or someone else from another site will be subject to permanent mod preview or the ban hammer.

Wake up, people like okie make us all look like fools for being invested. This guy harmfull to so many. How many people has he got to buy reserve orders by his outright lies. Many good people wasting money they cant afford, hanging on to this guys last word who we all know is total BS. He brings nothing positive to this investment.

Wake up, people like okie make us all look like fools for being invested. This guy harmfull to so many. How many people has he got to buy reserve orders by his outright lies. Many good people wasting money they cant afford, hanging on to this guys last word who we all know is total BS. He brings nothing positive to this investment.

are you really telling me to wake up? :lol: I read more garbage posts than you can believe every day. I have been reading them for 2 years. This thread qualifies as a top 50.

People like you and others that bash the posts bring even less to the table IMO. All you do is complain about how bad the posts are, yet you bring no info. All you bring is whine, and no cheese. :D

Try bringing some positive news to the site, if you cant, then dont bother posting

• Upvote 3