Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Reality Check

RV could possibly happen when HL done, Security in place and Erbil signed sealed and delivered.... since the laws need to be passed and the passers are on holiday again for 30 days.....IMO... I see the earliest is Dec 31, 2011.... now the gurus have changed their tune to maybe End of Nov, then End of Dec and some 1st quarter next year...... and if the strife in Iraq keeps up, maybe longer.

If you think we are a part of the BIG DINAR PCTURE.... you are sadly mistaken..... We are a by product of something that we should never have been invited to from the beginning.... We were not supposed to know about this .... and all the ranting and raving , predicting and claiming you know when and how much..... is a total lie.

When they figure out how to satisfy the IMF, WTO, WB, UN, and all the major economic powers in the world, we will get what is left over......

Will an RV happen..... with common sense you will come to a conclusion of yes

Could it happen today.... unlikely, will it happen this year ... could be..... if you hold your dinar will it RV someday in the future..... most likely......

I am a realist.... not being negative .... I wish for the RV as much as the next person, but the lies, deception, pump and the pimping of the dinar has people frazzled . If you need the DR. Feelgood posts from the groups out there, you might be in the wrong investment. If you can hold on, and wait it out..... it might be a fine payoff in the future.

If you are unsure, talk to the people that have been in this for many years. They will tell you it was supposed to happen then and they are still waiting for it to happen now.

It should happen but don't count the hours or the days....... it will pay havoc on your mental state......

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

If you think we are a part of the BIG DINAR PCTURE.... you are sadly mistaken..... We are a by product of something that we should never have been invited to from the beginning.... We were not supposed to know about this .... and all the ranting and raving , predicting and claiming you know when and how much..... is a total lie.

AH well, I am never invited to anything on purpose anyway! This is one party I am happy to crash! Thx Hitman

• Upvote 1

Bluedog post): Dinar Recaps 10/16/11

October 17th, 2011 09:14 am · Posted in DOOZIES

[bluedog] 10/16 Just want you all to note that when I look at Nov 26th that is the last day of Islamic year Shabibi only goes by that they do not care about our dates at ALL… so that means Shabibi said it would be done before the end of the year. They also in the laws of constitution can do it 60 days in advance so this is why I pick the back end of this to be NOV 26 the back wall. Now look at link and it will show you the end of their year http://holidayyear.com/Iraq-2011-list.php scroll down to chart. Also EID ends Nov 9th (the feast of the sacrifice every 10 years) and with world government meeting and finished on Nov 9th. Now lets focus back to OCT 23 this is a perfect window for a RV to happen with EU under the gun to solve their debt by Oct 23rd

and they keep going on and on.......

[bluedog] 10/16 Just want you all to note that when I look at Nov 26th that is the last day of Islamic year Shabibi only goes by that they do not care about our dates at ALL… so that means Shabibi said it would be done before the end of the year. They also in the laws of constitution can do it 60 days in advance so this is why I pick the back end of this to be NOV 26 the back wall. Now look at link and it will show you the end of their year http://holidayyear.com/Iraq-2011-list.php scroll down to chart. Also EID ends Nov 9th (the feast of the sacrifice every 10 years) and with world government meeting and finished on Nov 9th. Now lets focus back to OCT 23 this is a perfect window for a RV to happen with EU under the gun to solve their debt by Oct 23rd

i hope they rv as soon as it is ready ...NOT some specific date like the 1st day of the Islamic New Year.....JUST GET_R DONE :D

I'm up for that. :)

Well I'm inviting you for a drink whenever this thing RVs! And I am happy to be crashing also! Thanks for the post Hitman!

Ya ever think that this is one of those "loser" parties that they have in grade school? If so, why were we ALL invited? Who is trying to imply what? Think the powers that be are sitting around a table saying "Ok...........we need to leak 2 news stories. One that implies we will revalue VERY soon, and one that implies that it might not ever happen. Let's make these puppets DANCE"! :P

• Upvote 1

Canuklady, I just love looking at,,,er reading your posts. :D

Why wpsmit...you sure know how to make a girl feel special!! I decided I am coming back with her looks and accent in my next life. My next life begins post RV by the way! A whole new beginning!!! Plus one to you by the way, for that awesome avatar! :D

• Upvote 1